Liverpool among favourites for cole

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby mcmannyman » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:02 pm

he is the kind of player we need at the moment, but i think i prefer benayoun on the left
perhaps the players could get together and flog some of their bling and other unwanted gold and we could pay for a decent wingerMy Webpage
Last edited by mcmannyman on Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mcmannyman

Postby destro » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:44 pm

:(  Thought it was Ashley Cole and  ( if they work things out ) triggered my ultimate fantasy, Cheryl  wearing her newly adopted club shirt and nowt else, never mind there's always Photoshop :angry:
destro

Postby Yossi_Benaloon » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:43 pm

I still think Joe Cole would be a great signing for Liverpool but it could be a bit worrying that Manchester United have now been [url=http://www.itv.com/sport/football/news/premierleague/exclusives/ratetherumourjoecoletomanchesterunitedliverpoolbattletokeeptorrestottenhamandmanchestercit
y3726/default.html]linked with a move for him[/url] in the gossip pages. Cole would most likely choose to go there rather than here i fear. Rafa has to deal in free transfers this summer and there are not going to be many better around than the England midfielder so would love to see the manager pull his finger out and make this move happen.
Yossi_Benaloon

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:30 pm

zarababe wrote:
Ola Mr Benitez wrote:I'd love to see Joe Cole at Anfield, but I dont reckon Rafa would as he is far too attack minded...  if only!

:lookaround  :help

laud rafa for wanting to bring an injury prone 'wet ponce who's idea of tracking-back is filling out his betting slip backwards'

No thanks !

Try and put your own sentence together will ya..

And anyway, I kinda think Rafa does like the odd injury prone midfielder, although you may have forgotten he wasted 20 million on Aquilani as he never gets a game!
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby blurblur » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:33 am

as a free transfer signing, he is considered a great coup for our club and plus the fact that his nationality is English... it can only help us in FIFA's new rulings... if we miss out on him, it is still alright for us if our finances allow us to go for either Arda, Vargas or Petrov... our current left flank truly sucks... no decent service from that side at all... :(
blurblur

Postby Yossi_Benaloon » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:47 pm

I still maintain my opinion Cole would be an amazing signing, and on a free unbelievable. This Premier League article on Chelsea FC reckons Carlo Ancelotti would be stupid to not utilise Cole more during their run-in. The midfielder has exceptional talents and if the Blues dont want him then we should snap him up and give him the stage he deserves to show his talents.
Yossi_Benaloon

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill