Arbeloa heading back to spain?

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:56 pm

:laugh: its gonna do me in now until i find out for defo who it is.

I seen that pic in a magazine ages ago and it had everyones names who was there
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:57 pm

NANNY RED wrote: :laugh: its gonna do me in now until i find out for defo who it is.

ITS KEWELLS FUC'KIN MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

I tell ye Nan!! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:59 pm

bigmick wrote:Fecking hell whoevers the one on the far right is got the short straw didn't they?

Shes one of the trainers MRS  :D

Anyway Shanklegend off RAWK has confirmed he wants to leave because his MRS is homesick.

So its out of Rafa''s hands isnt it.
Last edited by Ciggy on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:44 am

Number 9 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote::laugh: its gonna do me in now until i find out for defo who it is.

ITS KEWELLS FUC'KIN MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

I tell ye Nan!! :D

I saw that pic in ok magazine when i was on me way up to Liverpool . She had the baby in march so it must be feb or jan issue .

Im not that :censored: clever to know how you look for the pics in there but i remember her name was defo mentiond and its not KEWELLS MAM
ILL bet you on that one

Ciggys most prob right but who is she married to  :laugh:

I wont sleep now
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:52 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:He is a good player, and versatile, but he is not World class and if we could improve on him then I would be happy.

What with Degen do you think ?
66-1112520797

Postby Toffeehater » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:11 am

Number 9 wrote:Dunno what Kewells missus is so happy about anyway! Wait till bump grows into something with a personality..theres no way it will go to playgroup or school,it will always be too sick or injured if it takes after the father!!
Baby sicknote,Kewells missus six babes and a munter...Class pic!! :laugh: :D

:laugh:
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:15 pm

dawson99 wrote:im on about benitez as always just buying and selling more than dell boy. dont care the reason this time. its way too often and pi$$ing me off. we cant blindly follow the guy forever as he turns us into a laughing stock more than we are. so just swear away and keep the eyes closed matey

Grow up Dawson - you're acting like he's pinched your sandwich and got your girlfriend pregnant.

It's Arbeloa's decision - not Rafa's. I suppose Benitez should say "No, you are not leaving" and have Alvaro drag the club through the courts/media, and lose him on a free?

Because that would be so much better than having a heart...

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:32 pm

well it happens too often if you ask me... theres a pattern i see, maybe you cant and fair play, but more of us are noticing it now
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:40 pm

i'm in agreement that there is too much buying and selling and wheeling and dealing - although i also understand that there are reasons for that beyond benitez' control and beyond our understanding. this arbeloa business seems to fall outside of that though, and isn't the best example to base your argument on, dawsonio.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:44 pm

i know, but i have not seen one quote from arbeloa saying he wants to go... actually ive not seen one quote saying we want him to go either... its just the same thing all the time. carson, bellamy, crouch, cisse, not to mention all the cr@p like gonzales we never should have got in the first place (no doubt pennant and a few otehr recent aquisitions will be gone again soon, where is this 5 year plan if every year we have a new squad!) loads loads loads and then we go and buy a load of youth and reserve players, when we actually have a pretty decent reserve team as it is. we havent added anything and as always we are just doing 'aright business' which wed expect more from harry redknapp.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:36 pm

dawson99 wrote:we havent added anything and as always we are just doing 'aright business' which wed expect more from harry redknapp.

Just as an aside I think Redknapps job, as firstly getting a club like Portsmouth into the Premiership, then coming back and rescuing them from the drop, has been unbelieveable. When you then factor in the scenario that he is now building a team which is going to challenge for Europe, at Portsmouth, it's nothing short of staggering to be perfectly honest.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:43 pm

yeah but hes always been known as  wheeler dealer. hes dirty as whatever and if the fa wasnt as filthy as the tour de france he woulda been sacked years ago. not sayng rafa is doing anything dodgy, btu its one thing to wheel and deal your way out of business, a whole otehr when the so called 5 year plan is just a complete pack of lies.... in my opinion
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:49 pm

Daws' you seem to have turned extremely anti almost overnight as far as Rafa is concerned. Now obviously you are entitled so to do, and I know you've had a problem with this "turnover" issue in the past, but is there something else which has flipped you over the edge?
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:06 pm

not really, its the turnover thing. and...i want rafa to say "we can win the title" i want something positive... and i want a team to gel together. its just getting boring knowing that every year rafa will asay we are close, but then not going through with it. hard to explain.
I want to give the fringe players a chance before buying ngog or whoever and id like us to actually buy who we need. and we are treating our players like cr@p. i was never the biggest crouch fan but he was treated badly. same as alonso, now he knws we dont really want him but no one else does, hows that gonna affect his confidence?
Maybe it will all be fnie, we'll get keane and bary and actually challenge... but mroe likely, judging by whats always happened, we'll be out of it by xmas and start to rebuild YET again.
its possibly just pre season boredom making me think too much tho so who knows, lets wait and see
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedRoots » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:43 pm

dawson99 wrote:not really, its the turnover thing. and...i want rafa to say "we can win the title" i want something positive... and i want a team to gel together. its just getting boring knowing that every year rafa will asay we are close, but then not going through with it. hard to explain.
I want to give the fringe players a chance before buying ngog or whoever and id like us to actually buy who we need. and we are treating our players like cr@p. i was never the biggest crouch fan but he was treated badly. same as alonso, now he knws we dont really want him but no one else does, hows that gonna affect his confidence?
Maybe it will all be fnie, we'll get keane and bary and actually challenge... but mroe likely, judging by whats always happened, we'll be out of it by xmas and start to rebuild YET again.
its possibly just pre season boredom making me think too much tho so who knows, lets wait and see

Dawson i think you've Mr. Parry to blame for all the wheeling and dealing, Rafa wanted Simao and Alves for own the right side we coulda got both if the lads at the top had of got there fingers out, but no we missed out and had to buy in lower qualilty such as Arbeloa and Pennant who both look likely to be on their way out this summer.

Do you think Rafa enjoys all this wheeling and dealing, of course he doesn't i'm sure he'd rather have a big wad of cash to get all his top targets and have himself a nice summer break. Unfortuately he has to feed of scraps and resort to selling off fringe players to balance the books. The man is working his bollox off to make OUR club better so let him get on with it.
RedRoots

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill