Torres to arrive for 15m - Reprts from spain!

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby GOAT » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:57 am

:D  I would think this could be true if anyone but welsh wizzard had posted it! Dont want Torres anyway though
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby JC_81 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:48 am

Put this in the woderful world of wa.nk.

Time wasting fecker...
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:16 am

Nice one Welsh Wizard....Apparently Jason Byrne of Shelbourne is a shock 15 M Lira (Turkish, that is) target for Rafa over the summer.....Don't know how true that is, but there's a vicious rumour that it was written on the door of a public toilet in Dublin Airport...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby RedWolf35 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:55 am

This place is going downhill fast.

Its not funny continually telling lies Welsh Wizard, your continual silly stories are no longer amusing just highly annoying

Koptalk has more quality posts than this place over the last month (never thought I would say that!!!)

Its stressful enough waking up each morning and seeing that we have not signed anyone AGAIN without complete morons like you wasting time with idiotic threads

Grow up and get a life

And a girlfriend!!!

:angry:
RedWolf35

Postby bigmick » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:56 am

It is of course the case and to be frank I can't wait till it happens, that one day just once Welsh Wizzard will actually predict something that comes true. Every dog does indeed have his day in my experience and this particular growler's moment in the sunshine is long overdue. When it happens prepare yourself for the "I told you so's" and the "feck off all you doubters" etc etc. Hopefully it will be one of his more outlandish claims that comes to pass, that way the fallout should be even better. Can't wait.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:03 am

actually he has been proved right on a number of occasions. Can't remmeber exactly what he predicted that was correct, but the thread he said it in, over 40 pages long (old transfer rumour thread)

However, at least most of his wonderful predictions only happen when the transfer window is open. These are the times when general chat becomes my home.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedWolf35 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:17 am

Big Mick

That day will surely never come

:oops:
RedWolf35

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:27 am

Personally I look forward to the Welsh Wizards zany predictions . This is after all the rumour mill, I come in here for a laugh knowing full well that 99% of the stuff in here wil be complete b*llox , does it make a difference if that b*llox is invented by one of our members or a daily newspaper ? Not to me it doesn't .
Lighten up lads.
:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby welsh wizzard » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:32 am

RedWolf35 wrote:This place is going downhill fast.

Its not funny continually telling lies Welsh Wizard, your continual silly stories are no longer amusing just highly annoying

Koptalk has more quality posts than this place over the last month (never thought I would say that!!!)

Its stressful enough waking up each morning and seeing that we have not signed anyone AGAIN without complete morons like you wasting time with idiotic threads

Grow up and get a life

And a girlfriend!!!

:angry:

Wolf just incase you hadn't noticed this is a transfer rumour mill!! I'm only passing on what my mate over in spain heard yesterday afternoon. Its prob got something to do with Aguero moving to A madrid for the same ammount. I don't rate torres thats why i asked Sabre if he heard anything to do with this rumour.

You can't think there idiotic threads that much as you wouldn't be reading them you "jerk".

As for getting a Girlfriend!!

I don't want one. "As i'm the only Gay in the village" 

:rasp  :rasp
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:44 am

woof woof ! wrote:Personally I look forward to the Welsh Wizards zany predictions . This is after all the rumour mill, I come in here for a laugh knowing full well that 99% of the stuff in here wil be complete b*llox , does it make a difference if that b*llox is invented by one of our members or a daily newspaper ? Not to me it doesn't .
Lighten up lads.

I'd back that up. Well said Woofa. Given the law of averages and the absolute cast iron fact that the wizard WILL get one right sooner or later, his tea-leaf gazing always cheers me up though that's not that difficult. Keep 'em coming fella.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welsh wizzard » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:55 am

bigmick wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:Personally I look forward to the Welsh Wizards zany predictions . This is after all the rumour mill, I come in here for a laugh knowing full well that 99% of the stuff in here wil be complete b*llox , does it make a difference if that b*llox is invented by one of our members or a daily newspaper ? Not to me it doesn't .
Lighten up lads.

I'd back that up. Well said Woofa. Given the law of averages and the absolute cast iron fact that the wizard WILL get one right sooner or later, his tea-leaf gazing always cheers me up though that's not that difficult. Keep 'em coming fella.

Well said Bigmick!! I'll keep them coming as soon as i here anymore, especially when i know Drummerphil will be reading them soon as well it will bring a smile to his face, as he loved my rumours...   :bowdown
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:57 am

Well reading the rumour swill always brings a smile to my face  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedWolf35 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:39 am

If drummerphil liked you then thats good enough for me

I knew you were gay all along!!!

:rasp

:censored:
RedWolf35

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:05 pm

Lighten up lads.

66-1112520797

Postby stmichael » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:49 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:Just heard Torres to arrive before the world cup for a fee of 15m. These are the reports circulating around Spain at the moment. Its all been kept hush hush, with a fee already being agreed between the two clubs. Watch this space.     :suspect:

stmichael
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill