Liverpool target spain star villa - Is this to be the one big name signing?

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:06 pm

spion wrote:This isn't a forum its a back slapping contest. You wouldn't know a opinion if it dumped you for a crack dealer. The fact is the real supporters, you know the ones who have been there through thick & thin. The ones that giving your life to a football team is more than buying a shirt every two years feel the slow death of the Liverpool way, which is the right way.

This "new" Liverpool is becoming a homogenised version of what once was. I believe in Benitez but dont enjoy what he is made to do by the owners or because of there ignorance. If this goes on any more he will walk & after that I cant see who can return this beloved club to where its fans should be demanding it be.

It seems on here people question education or your support if you dare disagree with the norm, I for one get tired with the same boring :censored: licking threads that always talk about the revolution the new dawn the amazing future the resurgence. It aint coming without a complete rethink & at the moment people dont want to here that. Everyone on here seems to have a season ticket on the kop, well you're not sitting near me because Gerrard aint no hero with the hundred or so who are around & there is little adulation when we turn out another average performance. I'm sorry if you bubbles are bursting but wake up & smell the coffee.

You couldn't burst a bubble with a pneumatic drill lad.

You chat so much sh*t, you should consider selling your services to a farm to cut their muck-spreading expenses.

You absolutely rip Rafa to sh*t, then in this post back-track like a big-mouth in a corner and say that it's now the owners you can't stand.

F*ck off.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:24 pm

Diplomatic as ever  :D
LFC2007

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:36 pm

That's me. :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:11 pm

I am sure I read that Valencia is for sale for 65 Million ?

If that's true all we have to do is buy the whole club and then take our pick of their players :;): think of the fun Raffa will have rotating two whole squads.
destro

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:36 pm

:laugh:  lovely. but 65million...thats way too low
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Toffeehater » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:17 pm

65 Million ? :D , source please.

Valencia are going to have to sell as they need to fund their stadium and they have missed out europe this season so thats why we could get silva on the cheap , we can forget about villa , he had a decent euro and his price sky rocketed after the first game
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:23 pm

Toffeehater wrote:65 Million ? :D , source please.

Valencia are going to have to sell as they need to fund their stadium and they have missed out europe this season so thats why we could get silva on the cheap , we can forget about villa , he had a decent euro and his price sky rocketed after the first game

:( I know it sounds ridiculous but I definitely read it in one of the papers, since then I have been searching the net for evidence of this but cant find anything ?.I remember thinking at the time that it sounded to good to be true, I am sure I didn't imagine it, although it was a long day at work  :Oo:
destro

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:54 pm

destro wrote:

:( I know it sounds ridiculous but I definitely read it in one of the papers, since then I have been searching the net for evidence of this but cant find anything ?.I remember thinking at the time that it sounded to good to be true, I am sure I didn't imagine it, although it was a long day at work  :Oo:

heres your salvation Destro.

http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news/publish/article_15305.shtml
maypaxvobiscum

Postby destro » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:42 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
destro wrote:

:bowdown I KNEW I wasn't crazy  :D
destro

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:41 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
destro wrote:

:laugh:  :laugh: , maypax you're knight in shinning armour to the rescue eh , don't believe a word of it though
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Valencity » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:23 pm

Sorry guys, but Villa and Silva wont move of valencia this season. U can ask me what u want about valencia or spanish rumours. Im a valencia supporter obviously...

Couple VillaTorres would be too great for make it real. And valencia wants to get the position she deserves in european football, like third spanish bigger club, and now with Juan Villalonga the club acquires 400 €million to begin a new project with his stars and the new field how bases for this target.

see u!! :;):
Valencity

Postby Sabre » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:42 pm

Valencity wrote:Sorry guys, but Villa and Silva wont move of valencia this season. U can ask me what u want about valencia or spanish rumours. Im a valencia supporter obviously...

Couple VillaTorres would be too great for make it real. And valencia wants to get the position she deserves in european football, like third spanish bigger club, and now with Juan Villalonga the club acquires 400 €million to begin a new project with his stars and the new field how bases for this target.

see u!! :;):

Don't trust the Moguls like Villalonga, he tried to buy Liverpool, he's now got Valencia, we'll see if he serves the club or he uses the club for his business.

For starters, not the best idea to reach and tell Aragones to come back when you just signed Emery a month ago. It's a bad sign when a tycoon like that starts over taking footie decissions.

Atletico Madrid representative has told us something "I doubt Silva will end in another Spanish club", which means that they've negotiated but they found bigger demands. I still think Silva will move should the proper offer is made.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Valencity » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:48 pm

I would ask u too about villalonga intentions on buying liverpool...   

And Sabre, i can say you at 100% that Silva wont move this year. Both (with villa) will earn double money and all parts of contracts are closed. You can be sure..     Moreover the proper offer for valencia will be +35 million. Remember that barça payed 35 for alves. And any team would pay this amount seeing the actual transfer market.
Valencity

Postby red_guy » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:38 pm

Valencity wrote:Remember that barça payed 35 for alves.

35 million for Alves? Seriously I watched him couple of times but i didn't see anything special about him.

..........well maybe i didn't watch him play that much.
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill