Arbeloa heading back to spain?

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Toffeehater » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:01 pm

Never rated arbeloa TBH , he's a very versatile player but a average at best for a top 4 club . Too light weight , defensively not the best but good at going forward . I think we should be able to get 6 to 8 million for him and thats a tidy profit . If arbeloa does go , i think we should keep finnan and degen as a back up . Finnan is still the best right back at the club after carragher and one injury prone season does not change that .
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:03 pm

dawson99 wrote:another genius move by the man beintez. sorry, but he is just making mistakes every day, if he does want to sell YET ANOTHER player after a msall amount of time here... 5 year fecking plan my ar$e.

am i the only one getting bored with what Rafas continuing to do to our club? Am i the only one who thinks hes buying badly and selling way too quickly.. beacause of his bad buys and lack of help?

Mate did it ever occur to you that in order to buy we need to sell as well , i think this is a good move by the club to sell arbeloa . We can't always expect the manager to sign whoever we want , i'd be more than happy if we secured barry , keane and one quality left winger , and maybe offload , voronin and alonso to aqquire the funds to do that
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:10 pm

dawson99 wrote:im on about benitez as always just buying and selling more than dell boy. dont care the reason this time. its way too often and pi$$ing me off. we cant blindly follow the guy forever as he turns us into a laughing stock more than we are. so just swear away and keep the eyes closed matey

Seriously daws , how's he turning us into a laughing stock . None of us know what's going on behind the scenes , we don't know how much he's got to spend , He may have £100 million for all we know. We don't know what players are happy ,what players want to go . We don't know what players want to come and play for us . Basically we know feck all . So to make assumptions about rafa and what part he's played in a player deciding whether he wants to stay or go is abit silly .

If arbeloa go's and then comes out in the press later and say's i left because rafa's a tw@t then fair enough .Until then your just baseing your assumptions on pure guess work , like the rest of us i might add.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:10 pm

to buy we need to sell. im not buying that excuse. if we brought right in the first place. our turnover is by far the worst in the premiership and thats not acceptable
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:12 pm

If we have money we can buy right , why do we always buy cheap players like pennant , crouch when they is quality out there , its because we have never had major amount of money to spend like chelsea , manure and arsenal , financially we can't compare to them .
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:13 pm

then why not buy 1 good instead of 5 we dont really need or want. now this seasno all we got is a load of twobob reserve players who probably arent as good as who we have, meanwhile we give away teh fringe players for free or send them out to leicester... what experience will hobbs get at leicester???
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:15 pm

dawson99 wrote:to buy we need to sell. im not buying that excuse. if we brought right in the first place. our turnover is by far the worst in the premiership and thats not acceptable

Oh fu'ck now Dawson is turning into an anti Rafa whingebag!! :D

Whats wrong,did you loose on the gee gees today lad??
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:17 pm

Number 9 wrote:
dawson99 wrote:to buy we need to sell. im not buying that excuse. if we brought right in the first place. our turnover is by far the worst in the premiership and thats not acceptable

thats not the point!!!
but yes...

im just bored of this buying sellign cr@p and i know that by october we'll be out of it again and we'll say we are 3 or 4 players away from winning, then in the sumemr we'll sell off about 8 moe players and buy 12 more fringe pieces of sh!te

please let me be prooved wrong!!!
(and gimme a winenr on the horses!)
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:23 pm

dawson99 wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

thats not the point!!!
but yes...

im just bored of this buying sellign cr@p and i know that by october we'll be out of it again and we'll say we are 3 or 4 players away from winning, then in the sumemr we'll sell off about 8 moe players and buy 12 more fringe pieces of sh!te

Your like a woman on her moons when ya loose!! :laugh:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:24 pm

on her moons? when aunt irmas visiting?
nah its not the betting, it is rafa, im joining peewee on this one til im prooved wrong im sorry to say
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:26 pm

dawson99 wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

thats not the point!!!
but yes...

Put your mortgage on The Pilgarliic for the national daws , it's i cert . :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:27 pm

I wouldn't be that bothered if Arbeloa left.  He had shown a lot of promise in his first season, but for some reason his attacking game was not up to standard for a large part of last season.  To be honest, I think that Carra is just as good as him at right back position.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:35 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
dawson99 wrote:im on about benitez as always just buying and selling more than dell boy. dont care the reason this time. its way too often and pi$$ing me off. we cant blindly follow the guy forever as he turns us into a laughing stock more than we are. so just swear away and keep the eyes closed matey

Seriously daws , how's he turning us into a laughing stock . None of us know what's going on behind the scenes , we don't know how much he's got to spend , He may have £100 million for all we know. We don't know what players are happy ,what players want to go . We don't know what players want to come and play for us . Basically we know feck all . So to make assumptions about rafa and what part he's played in a player deciding whether he wants to stay or go is abit silly .

If arbeloa go's and then comes out in the press later and say's i left because rafa's a tw@t then fair enough .Until then your just baseing your assumptions on pure guess work , like the rest of us i might add.

Spot on - we can only make reasonable assumptions. Arbeloa has been a decent signing and if he wants to leave, there's not much we can do.

Assuming the rumour is true - I wonder if the Euro's have indirectly played a part in his decision? The winning, the celebrations and the patriotism that accompanied it. Perhaps in the extra few weeks he's had off he's become more attached to Spain again?
LFC2007

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:39 pm

perhaps rafa wants to do a 3-5-2? with agger, skertel and carra in the 3 while degen or barry/dossena  in front of them?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:40 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:

Spot on - we can only make reasonable assumptions. Arbeloa has been a decent signing and if he wants to leave, there's not much we can do.

Assuming the rumour is true - I wonder if the Euro's have indirectly played a part in his decision? The winning, the celebrations and the patriotism that accompanied it. Perhaps in the extra few weeks he's had off he's become more attached to Spain again?

Either that or been tapped up by some spanish player/team
account deleted by request

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill