DEGEN and DOSSENA with RAFA - Photoshoot

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:33 pm

Reg wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Rafa showin the lads how to start the Bounce :laugh:

Or maybe showing them this is how you dance in Liverpool boys

Scruffy unshaven buggers, look at the state of those jeans.

Shanks wudna stand for it, players signing for the greatest club in the world should wear suits and highly polished shoes.

its called fashion. you know?  :D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby OneHotRed » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:14 pm

Degan reminds me of Ronaldo in his "Look a bit gay smug cvntingness" Heres hoping he doesnt fall over all the time like the Portugal gimp
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SundanceKid » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:15 pm

OneHotRed wrote:Degan reminds me of Ronaldo in his "Look a bit gay smug cvntingness" Heres hoping he doesnt fall over all the time like the Portugal gimp

I did too think he looked a bit soft...
"Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool red"
SundanceKid

Postby metalhead » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:45 am

Here is hoping for them to do well with us

:)
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:37 am

metalhead wrote:Here is hoping for them to do well with us

use of the word "hoping" as opposed to "expecting" being the key. I hope they do well, I am a bit worried that Rafa's looking to two players to provide width in their first season and some, if not all of us, are or should be expecting a title challenge next season. No pressure lads  :D
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:04 am

Owzat wrote:
metalhead wrote:Here is hoping for them to do well with us

use of the word "hoping" as opposed to "expecting" being the key. I hope they do well, I am a bit worried that Rafa's looking to two players to provide width in their first season and some, if not all of us, are or should be expecting a title challenge next season. No pressure lads  :D

:laugh:

Thats why Im hoping

:laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby slickrick » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:26 am

hope dossena is better at football than he is at dressin himself, state of them jeans, umour has it we're gettin richard dunne:O
slickrick

Postby SundanceKid » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:13 am

slickrick wrote:hope dossena is better at football than he is at dressin himself, state of them jeans, umour has it we're gettin richard dunne:O

A pair of those jeans in America might cost 300 dollars/ 150 Pounds. It's all fashion
SundanceKid

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:06 pm

SundanceKid wrote:
slickrick wrote:hope dossena is better at football than he is at dressin himself, state of them jeans, umour has it we're gettin richard dunne:O

A pair of those jeans in America might cost 300 dollars/ 150 Pounds. It's all fashion

£150 for a pair of jeans that look as if they've just been worn on a building site? Would I f*ck! Over here (Ireland) I wouldn't pay more than £60 or 80 Euro, and that's for a top designer brand. I've found that in America, you generally pay more for that kind of stuff, though I don't know why. The place invented the stuff FFS. It should be cheaper. The only item I don't mind shelling out for cloths wise is for shoes. Gotta look after your feet.

Anyway, Mick said earlier how he had turned into an old tw@t. Well, Mick, age has nothing to do with it. I turned into one of them ages ago.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SundanceKid » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:47 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
SundanceKid wrote:

£150 for a pair of jeans that look as if they've just been worn on a building site? Would I f*ck! Over here (Ireland) I wouldn't pay more than £60 or 80 Euro, and that's for a top designer brand. I've found that in America, you generally pay more for that kind of stuff, though I don't know why. The place invented the stuff FFS. It should be cheaper. The only item I don't mind shelling out for cloths wise is for shoes. Gotta look after your feet.

Anyway, Mick said earlier how he had turned into an old tw@t. Well, Mick, age has nothing to do with it. I turned into one of them ages ago.

60 pounds? :censored:, I wouldn't pay anymore than 30 for jeans.
SundanceKid

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:22 pm

SundanceKid wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
SundanceKid wrote:

60 pounds? :censored:, I wouldn't pay anymore than 30 for jeans.

Yeah, come to think of it, me neither. I always look for bargains, hence why I'm currently buying class-B football shirts for 8 quid a pop.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby John Kegs » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:55 pm

Degen reminds me of that smirking tw.at ronaldo

Dossena looks like another murderer  :D

Our defense is gona break some heads this season!
John Kegs

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion