Everton v liverpool - August 30th 2003

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby supersub » Fri Aug 29, 2003 10:56 pm

Please God,show GH the way during his dreams tonight.Houllier has to field an attacking team if we are to yield the 3 points at Goodison.I do not want to hear Heskey has returned to the line-up.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby mistyred » Sat Aug 30, 2003 12:25 am

SUPERSUB i follow those same views to my friend!.

UP THE REDS SOLDIERS OF DESTINY.................
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cleman » Sat Aug 30, 2003 3:33 am

If LFC get the 3 points...GH is surviving...I rather see Everton get the 3 points and end GH's job in Anfield
Cleman

Postby supersub » Sat Aug 30, 2003 9:29 am

No!Inever want Liverpool to lose whatever the circumstances.I can understand your desire for GH to get the chop but wanting the Reds to suffer defeat at the hands of the Bluenoses is not an option.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby genecola » Sat Aug 30, 2003 2:44 pm

I rather see Liverpool beat Everton, GH stays on his job, and we go on to win the Championship.

Congrats on winning your first game! Let the game begins!
genecola

Postby no10 the main man » Sat Aug 30, 2003 3:05 pm

your dreams have come true supersub we beat everscum3 nil:D  heskey looks up sees owen on hattrick good vision, feet let him down. isn't it a pity u play football with your feet
no10 the main man

Postby eddie harvey » Sat Aug 30, 2003 5:17 pm

:D GREAT WIN, WE DESERVED THE 3PTS THE BLUE SH##E WERE WELL BEATEN. MAY BY THIS WILL KICK START OUR SEASON?HOPE SO.
eddie harvey

Postby supersub » Sun Aug 31, 2003 12:08 am

It was a great win against the blues**te and well deserved.At last Houllier has consented to the growing murmurings of the disenchanted masses,and against all his preachings,he has picked a very attack minded team on two consecutive games and reaped the benefits.Hopefully everyone came through unscathed and GH will again stick to the same team for the next match.I think it's imperative we let this team gel together and not be disrupted by chopping and changing,which has been Houllier's downfall in the past.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby hobbes » Sun Aug 31, 2003 6:53 am

Yes.. this is how Liverpool should play.. I must congratulate the players and all the fans out there.

The players showed a great spirit and confidence. Never mind even if our plyers were yellow carded. They portrayed good skills and creations. Beautiful strikes by Owen.  Baros has done well. Kewell's superb football. Diouf surprisingly was playing 'football' finally.

Hopefully this continues, and does not end in one game.

I still think Diouf cannot dribble one opponent easily. He should play like yesterday. Recieve the ball and pass it on. He should not keep the ball for long.When he keeps the ball and tries to run with it he'll get dispossesed.

As for Kewell. GH tried to play him on the right. Yet if one is careful enough to see, Kewell scored from the left. On the pitch Kewell switched position with Diouf. It must have  been difficult for GH to admit Kewell plays well in his place.

But, above all, I must say, if not for all the Liverpoolians' comments and ideas out there, I dont think GH would let the players play as they always want to do.

Go Liverpool.. The door to Victory is still open for us.

;)
hobbes

Postby oldredeyes » Sun Aug 31, 2003 3:28 pm

Much better all round. I am delighted that GH stuck with the formuation. The guy has had a lot of stick lately and I've been one of his critics. But let's give credit where it's due. He got it right on the day and hopefully the team will carry the fight on for the rest of the season. Well done lads - there wasn't a bad performance at Goodison. And if a certain player keeps playing like that... he'll Diouf for me!
Class will always tell in the end providing you don't mess around with it and destroy it in a wave of bad decision making.
oldredeyes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gaz31 » Sun Aug 31, 2003 9:39 pm

I WAS PLEASED WITH THE RESULT BUT I WILL BE HAPPIER WHEN WE WIN A FEW MORE ON THE TROT SO LETS KEEP IT UP BOYS....
LFC 4EVER NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby supersub » Tue Sep 02, 2003 10:42 pm

Big test Blackburn away next.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby azriahmad » Thu Sep 04, 2003 1:23 pm

Blackburn plays as a tight and compact unit. They also have Andy Cole bang on form. I just hope that if Liverpool fail to break them down after 20 mins, we don't revert to the favoured GH route one long ball game where Owen will be left chasing hopeless passes with no real support from the others and Heskey will be at his ballerina best, stumbling all over the place.
We have a good team, not as good in passing as Arsenal, but still good nevertheless.
Go REDS!
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TJAMES » Tue Sep 09, 2003 2:09 pm

whats the score i predict 3-1 win how bout u :D
sup ppl
TJAMES

Return to Liverpool FC - Games