LIVERPOOL v tottenham Sun 30th Apr 4.30pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby redshade » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:49 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:20 pm wrote:
Eagle » Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:10 pm wrote:League form has been pretty good for the past 2 months or so. The only really bad result we've had is that loss against Bournemouth that came just before the international break.

W vs Tottenham
W vs West Ham
W vs Nottingham Forest

W vs Leeds
D vs Arsenal
D vs Chelsea
L vs Man City
L vs Bournemouth

W vs Man Utd
W vs Wolves

D vs Palace
W vs Newcastle
W vs Everton

We should have beaten Arsenal as well. You”re right that is decent form, we just left ourselves too much to do.

2/12 -screwed us over. Few more points on the board and we would've been in a ucl fight.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:46 pm

We don't half make things hard on ourselves do we. I mean 3 up and absolutely cruising to nicking it at the end with a seized mistake. They hit the woodwork several times and should of had a pen for Konate mauling that Cnut. Delighted we wiped that grin of his smug mush with a winner.

This is crazy football and not good for the nerves sweating games out. The gaps we are leaving open are just to big to close down when we get caught up the field. Lost count at the amount of times konate goes wide followed by Virgil and Robbo which left us completely open if the ball passes the front post. Either Diaz or someone from midfield needs to be covering that space because we are wide open. The subs today didn't work for us. I thought we were weaker as a result, 

Anyway only a few left and this $hytehole of a season ends.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:13 pm

We can't defend to save our lives. Absolute shocker again today. Some serious need to be asked of the defence, and they need to ask themselves the same questions.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:20 pm

bunglemark2 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:13 pm wrote:We can't defend to save our lives. Absolute shocker again today. Some serious need to be asked of the defence, and they need to ask themselves the same questions.

And the midfield. Spurs players had the freedom of the park in the second half and jogged past Fabinho and Henderson as if they weren't even there. Shocking stuff at times.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon May 01, 2023 10:13 am

We squandered a 3 goal lead. Was Skrtel playing?
Klopp has to think deep over summer.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Tommy Smith » Mon May 01, 2023 11:44 am

I have to confess I am a total shitty person with no clue about football....I am the nutcase . A total disgrace.
Tommy Smith
LFC Member

Postby devaney » Mon May 01, 2023 12:42 pm

I used to enjoy F1 but it has now become a procession rather than racing. Money talks along with manufactured results. I’ve literally given up on the sport. My interest in football is also being desperately tested and then along comes along a game like yesterday. Ok so there were lots of mistakes by both teams. As frustrating as it was it was also very exciting. Easy to whinge and moan but for me I’ll take the tree points. There was also a lot of skill on display. Excellent goals by Jones, Diaz, great pen from Mo and probably best of all from Diogo to shut up that absolute fecker Richarlison !!  Great clearance off the line by VVD. Some great saves by Ali. Admittedly things could have been different. Spurs could easily have had a player sent off for the dangerous foul on Jota. Jota himself on another day would have been sent off for his high boot. Richarlison could have conned the ref into giving a penalty when he threw himself to the ground when Konate hardly touched him. We move on !!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Tue May 02, 2023 7:12 am

devaney » Mon May 01, 2023 11:42 am wrote:I used to enjoy F1 but it has now become a procession rather than racing. Money talks along with manufactured results. I’ve literally given up on the sport. My interest in football is also being desperately tested and then along comes along a game like yesterday. Ok so there were lots of mistakes by both teams. As frustrating as it was it was also very exciting. Easy to whinge and moan but for me I’ll take the tree points. There was also a lot of skill on display. Excellent goals by Jones, Diaz, great pen from Mo and probably best of all from Diogo to shut up that absolute fecker Richarlison !!  Great clearance off the line by VVD. Some great saves by Ali. Admittedly things could have been different. Spurs could easily have had a player sent off for the dangerous foul on Jota. Jota himself on another day would have been sent off for his high boot. Richarlison could have conned the ref into giving a penalty when he threw himself to the ground when Konate hardly touched him. We move on !!

Sport which is supposed to about fair competition has became about entertainment and generating money.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games