Shut up!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Eazy-E » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:40 pm

People on this board keep saying that we need a summer clearout and our current players are'nt of a Liverpool standard. Well i am sorry to say that Liverpool just ain't Liverpool. This isn't the side which Shankly made. This is the LFC side of the modern area. In my opinion it was Souness that did the damage to this club. He was a good player. But a ****** manager. Traore, Hamann, Riise...this is Liverpool now! If people don't like these players...tough ******. I am going to support my club through thick and thin. Why don't some of you try it too.
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby XSD » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:42 pm

There is nothing wrong with wanting the club to be successful, and that means making changes to the current LFC. You can support something and want it to change at the same time.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:46 pm

XSD wrote:There is nothing wrong with wanting the club to be successful, and that means making changes to the current LFC. You can support something and want it to change at the same time.

Excellent point.

There appears to be a misguided assumption on here that Fans who suggest changes and desrire success are somehow diingenious or disloyal.

I shell out hard earned money tocwatch my team play and ought to be able to express an opinion on the players and their performances without being labelled as some kind of Boo Boy  ???

When i'm at the games i get behind the team but reserve the right to air my views post match  :kungfu:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion