Arbeloa - Shut up you divvy

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RobinHood6969 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:51 am

Sir Roger wrote:
Scottbot wrote:
Sabre wrote:I just think the players are saying normal things, not too cocky, but the articles are giving it too much importance.

Take Alonso's sentences. The most cocky thing he said is that we were superior to Manchester in both games, which is a fact.

It's the journo, just before those quotes who uses the expression "cracking up". And if you do this before the quotes, you give those quotes another meaning.

Agree on that, they haven't really said a great deal but players, managers and fans are all equally aware that the press will take any quote and it spin it to their advantage. I'd just like to see all of our guys staying ultra humble, pointing out that the title is the mancs to lose and we'd rather be in their position.

spot on

Yes that would be the best way to add pressure on mancs... Its all theirs to lose
RobinHood6969

Postby RedBlood » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:20 am

bavlondon wrote:
Big Niall wrote:I don't even like the beatles so no problem here.

:no  :D

what!!!!!!! get out just get your shi.t and leave

i bet you dont like women either  :p
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby RedBlood » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:22 am

its better then the normal comments we read this time of year like the players talking up our chances of finnishing in a champions league place so just relax and enjoy the media mind games its been a while since weve been able to get involved in them
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion