Owen shut your gob

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kindaconfused » Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:48 pm

But aren't you accepting that MO can influence SG to move?
Last edited by kindaconfused on Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bribery in football helps oil the wheels, the managers take it and the fans pay for it!
Kindaconfuzed and Biffa are not allowed to post.
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gabbyh » Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:12 pm

I hope very much that MO can't. If he could, wouldn't SG have gone earlier this season?
MO is being a two faced git, where has his famed diplomacy gone? SG would be better off staying with Rafa for at least the next two seasons, Rafa will improve his tactical awareness no end and hopefully both team and player will benefit with trophies.
Midfielders have a longer life-span than strikers, so hopefully SG's value will only go up.
gabbyh

Postby banana » Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:28 pm

Santa wrote:Gee what difference a couple of goals & weeks make...he was sh1tting for his future awhile ago and now he's the unofficial cheerleader/recruiter for Real? This from the man who told the club/fans who nature/support him since he's a kid that he is commited to Liverpool cause but will like to win throphy, play CL football etc...that he will sort out his contract when (fill in the blank).
Just when we are turning to a bright new chapter he deserted the ship. I know a lot of you still have a soft spot for him but when a person (footballer or otherwise) betrayed me, I am not so forgiving, whether your name is Owen / Gerrard or otherwise. Players can choose to come and go but I hope the board has woke up from it's slumber and make sure we put an appropriate price tag on each player on our book.
Now here's to Owen not scoring for the next 3~6 months and dropped to train with the U21, get booed off the pitch by the unforgiving Madrid crowd and beg for Bolton/Boro to get him out from his misery. He will then find my message..."see told you so, St.Judas. Serve you right"
Let's hope we get to meet Real in CL soon...

Cheers to that Santa. What a t.w.a.t. Somebody please shut the traitor's mouth.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby Jari's mullet » Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:29 pm

Whether Owen has influence in making Gerrard move to Real Madrid or not, if it does happen, the only person who can take the blame and responsibilty for such a move is Gerrard himself.  I am sure every liverpool supporter are big fans of Gerrard like myself but lets not forget the fact that being club captain should be a priviledge and a huge honour to any red.

But Owen is a t****** for antagonising the fans about it, he should quite rightly keep his trap shut
Jari's mullet

Postby Ciggy » Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:54 pm

Hello gabby pleased to see another decent female liverpool fan here :)
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:43 pm

If we can get 50 mil for Gerrard he should be sold in a heartbeat. If Liverpool FC can get the funding for a big stadium (or at least most of the funding) for the sale of one player that would be good for the club and eventually the supporters. It is about the money folks, and if we want to compete, we need more of it. Long term I think it is a good move, but we would miss him in the short term. Afterall, he is a 50 mil player.:( :D
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:50 pm

if you wanna go, gerrard, just go
cisses won't miss you, she's got alonso already :;):
Last edited by anfieldadorer on Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:57 pm

anfieldadorer wrote:if you wanna go, gerrard, just go
cisses won't miss you, she's got alonso already :;):

gerrards still me scouse baby tho annie :love:
but garcias better lookin :;):  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 106-1093504160 » Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:06 pm

filthy women :D  tut tut. lol
106-1093504160

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion