Welsh wizard - Shut it !

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby welsh wizzard » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:13 am

what do you mean ha ha ha
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:16 am

welsh wizzard wrote:whats this about morientes then mac ??     I agree with you there keane is a very under rated player.

Sorry i thought Stu said about it in this thread but it was the Simao one, he reckons Morientes is likely to leave in the summer and im not sure on pongolle staying and cisse so it looks like we could well be lookin to get 2 new front men in at least and if thats the case, i think Keane is an option.

He experianced, he scores goals when he plays, hes a very intelligent player, and would make more of an impact upfront with Crouch than Mori or Cisse, and best of all, he would be aorund the 5 million bracket, i cant see how much of a gamble this really is, and i can only see him getting better playing at liverpool with a quality midfield and a center forward he would enjoy playing off.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:17 am

Garymac wrote:
welsh wizzard wrote:whats this about morientes then mac ??     I agree with you there keane is a very under rated player.

Sorry i thought Stu said about it in this thread but it was the Simao one, he reckons Morientes is likely to leave in the summer and im not sure on pongolle staying and cisse so it looks like we could well be lookin to get 2 new front men in at least and if thats the case, i think Keane is an option.

He experianced, he scores goals when he plays, hes a very intelligent player, and would make more of an impact upfront with Crouch than Mori or Cisse, and best of all, he would be aorund the 5 million bracket, i cant see how much of a gamble this really is, and i can only see him getting better playing at liverpool with a quality midfield and a center forward he would enjoy playing off.

I've heard mumurings that he's not happy with his form and is becoming demoralised by the general lack of influence he has in games over here and is looking at the possibilities of moving. Its not definate, i'm not saying it WILL happen, just something i've heard. :)
115-1073096938

Postby A.B. » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:24 am

stu_the_red wrote:
Garymac wrote:

I've heard mumurings that he's not happy with his form and is becoming demoralised by the general lack of influence he has in games over here and is looking at the possibilities of moving. Its not definate, i'm not saying it WILL happen, just something i've heard. :)

Taking a :censored: in order to prove a point?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby dawson99 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:24 am

but robbie keane still has the worst celebration ever. and i know its shallow but just for that i couldnt see him in a liverpool shirt
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:28 am

welsh wizzard wrote:Joaquin they wanted 20m last summer, i said no, but now they are willing to take my pongolle and 10m. So its looking good.

So Pongolle is worth £10m, I don't wanna slate you but stop posting sh.ite if it's just made up b0ll0cks  :no
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:37 am

dawson99 wrote:but robbie keane still has the worst celebration ever. and i know its shallow but just for that i couldnt see him in a liverpool shirt

Dawson does that make you a Celebrationist?

:D
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:41 am

I'm always scared to read welsh wizzards new rumours in case its someone I would like to come here. He jinxes every possible signing :D
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:17 pm

players mentioned by Welsh Wizzard since June                    = 70
players we have signed mentioned by Welsh Wizzard             =  0

Is Welsh Wizzard a complete nobhead.                                = dead right he is
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redsince2001 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:38 pm

very rude post bav. so the guy likes to talk rubbish..let him.
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby welshred » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:30 pm

Caci Tarw WIZZARD  :laugh: ( :censored:)
welshred

Postby inglis5 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:41 pm

I agree with Dawson99. Keane's celebration is the WORST in world football. Have you ever seen Shooter McGavin in Happy Gilmore? It would be embarrassing to see him do it at Anfield. If he dropped the :censored: celebration then he maybe a decent enough addition to the squad...
inglis5

Postby greenred » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:51 pm

Sod the celebration...he`s a fantastic little player and he would be a revelation in a red shirt.He`s idolised by Spurs fans who know a good player when they see one.I`d bite Jol`s hand off if he`s mad enough to sell him.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedRoots » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:59 pm

I'd take Keane, even though he's a complete clown.
RedRoots

Postby tubby » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:01 pm

So wheres the Joaquin to Liverpool announcment we were supposed to hear this afternon Wizard? I suppose its one of those things that collapsed at the end was it.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion