Welsh wizard - Shut it !

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby tubby » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:46 pm

This thread has been made in light of recent comments that Joaquin will be joining in the next 7 days which i think is rubbish since his own father has said hes staying to help the team from relegation.

The idea of this thread is to list as many players that never quite made it to Liverpool that the welsh wizard assured us were on their way. I aplologise to any moderators is this thread is against the rules. If it is then please shut it down.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:47 pm

:D bit of a rude thread there bav .. BTW Spurs are winning 2-0 :angry:
Last edited by zarababe on Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:47 pm

i'll start
-metzelder
-joaquin
-owen
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:47 pm

owen, metzelder, Joaquin, Kuyt, Kompany.... Im sure theres more  :D
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:48 pm

I know its a bit cocky of me but i dont like people gettig my hopes up with players going to sign when there probabaly just high of smoking some sheep wool. Leave the sheep alone welsh wizard!!!!!LOL

On a more serious not Spurs 2-0 up you say. We have a chance to widen the gap when they come to Anfield. They are playing us next right?

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:49 pm

When did the Kompany one start. I missed that one. He was always in the papers linked to Chelsea

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:03 pm

Where are you welsh wizard. Show yourself !

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:16 pm

Author: WhereHasDavidMayGone
Date:   04-01-06 18:36

rite plz allow me 2 xplane myself wut i wnt 2 get ucross is that MayDavids was an influenctiaL player 2 the manutd causation n without his progressive economic soccer we ave lost our tuch in the premirer leage. we ave lost the ability 2 do quick 1-2-1 passes skillz in da box. doesnt ne1 else remember hs goal against porto when 0-0 n then 45min n then BANG BANG may jumps up n bycyicle kick goal from 25 yards out into porto goal. anton neimi had no chance i think dat even Erik Catonia was impressd. Mcclair cud ave dun it bt he wasnt on da pitch at dis time we shld also sign him for like $40 i think he is coachin reserves dees days so he is still routing 4 the UNITED caustion. our dyanmics on da pitch these days dus not add up. here i make a GRAPH 2 SHOW WHAT I MEAN.

My Graph proving my point!

As u can prolly tell freom the graph when we had May as appose to Silvestre our teem plays alot better. Same goes for Les Ferdinant bt i am stil in da procest of makin dis graph hwever plz not dat a 5-0 score like against toon or a 6-3 against soton wit even a KEANO RED card may stil jumps up 2 win games and we win 6-7 at the dell thanks for understand.

:D :D :D :D :D
please tell me this is some guy here, its feckin priceless!!!
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welsh wizzard » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:16 pm

My name is Rafa Benitez, As you are all aware I'm the Liverpool Manager!!

First i would like to say This WELSH WIZZARD fella, is quite remarkable, He reads my mind knows the excact players i'm after and have been trying to sign over the last 18months..

Let me set the record straight Metzelder was going to be our signing to cover the centre back position, last summer we were close to signing him but during his negotations he wanted 80k a week and refused this.

Like you all know Owen would have been here last summer, but for Newcastle offering Madrid a nomoinal fee blew any chance of that happening, we were willing to pay 10m but, the little :censored: went to crocked fc.ha ha ha, bet he didn't now huh huh.

Joaquin they wanted 20m last summer, i said no, but now they are willing to take my pongolle and 10m. So its looking good.

Kompany we were very close i say very close, but his club wanted more than we were willing to pay, we agreed a deal at 8m, but then other clubs become interested Juventus offered 11m at the moment they are still talking so we said no no.

So my friends leave my wizzard alone and take in what he says, he is not far off the truth.I will have 4 new players by Jan 31st.we are working on Defoe............       :bowdown  :bowdown
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:18 pm

Wow. Interesting view

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:37 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:My name is Rafa Benitez, As you are all aware I'm the Liverpool Manager!!

First i would like to say This WELSH WIZZARD fella, is quite remarkable, He reads my mind knows the excact players i'm after and have been trying to sign over the last 18months..

Let me set the record straight Metzelder was going to be our signing to cover the centre back position, last summer we were close to signing him but during his negotations he wanted 80k a week and refused this.

Like you all know Owen would have been here last summer, but for Newcastle offering Madrid a nomoinal fee blew any chance of that happening, we were willing to pay 10m but, the little :censored: went to crocked fc.ha ha ha, bet he didn't now huh huh.

Joaquin they wanted 20m last summer, i said no, but now they are willing to take my pongolle and 10m. So its looking good.

Kompany we were very close i say very close, but his club wanted more than we were willing to pay, we agreed a deal at 8m, but then other clubs become interested Juventus offered 11m at the moment they are still talking so we said no no.

So my friends leave my wizzard alone and take in what he says, he is not far off the truth.I will have 4 new players by Jan 31st.we are working on Defoe............       :bowdown  :bowdown

Welcome to the forum Rafa  :talktothehand
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:46 pm

wel he said, owen would join, that the day he signed for newcastle said I told you we wouldn't sign him :D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:05 am

Can welsh wizzard right a post without mentioning a new name, he defends all his recent rumours with no statement of source or what ever and then for good mesuare at the end he goes......we are working on Defoe! you do yourself no favours fella!

By the way im still up for buying Robbie Keane, i know a lot dont rate him but he is the pick of the strikers we could get at a very resonable price, especially if its true about morientes, he would be a good addition to are strike force especially playing off crouch.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby welsh wizzard » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:10 am

whats this about morientes then mac ??     I agree with you there keane is a very under rated player.
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:11 am

Welsh Wizzard you never fail to amaze me with the :censored: you run from your mouth. :D
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion