Shut up jose - What u on about u crazy t******

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 48-1119859832 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:45 pm

Judge wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:If we didnt worry him then why would he feel the need to mention us at all.

Its like when your mate constantly goes on about not fancying Debbie Braithwaite with the braces, you know he wants to finger her behind the bike sheds.

Listen here, you faggott - you're sh*tting breeze-blocks, you have the tactical awareness of a lemming, and Rafa is going to make you his bitch.

Accept it, You greasy c*nt.

leons an ok dude lando, a bit harsh mate

:D

:laugh:
48-1119859832

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:07 pm

Judge wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:If we didnt worry him then why would he feel the need to mention us at all.

Its like when your mate constantly goes on about not fancying Debbie Braithwaite with the braces, you know he wants to finger her behind the bike sheds.

Listen here, you faggott - you're sh*tting breeze-blocks, you have the tactical awareness of a lemming, and Rafa is going to make you his bitch.

Accept it, You greasy c*nt.

leons an ok dude lando, a bit harsh mate

:D

You goit! :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kopite-Jud » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:03 pm

clearly mind games . Doesent Fear Us The Most ? ???  :laugh: Dont Make Me Laugh Jose
HAHA THE GUY IS A COMIDIEAN . Of Course he fears us the only team to beet him twice in two seasons and in semi - finals on both occations :laugh:  couldnt beat us in last seasons champions league group stages :laugh:
VERY FUNNY JOSE YOUR NOT FOOLING ANYONE
HE IS S*ITING BRICKS EASPECIALLY WEN HE SEES HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF REDS :laugh: 
HE FEARS US THE MOST
Y.N.W.A
Kopite-Jud

Postby ivor_the_injun » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:05 pm

I genuinely don't think Chelsea will win the title this year. I have a gut feeling that Shevchenko will flop horribly in the Prem, and to be honest once you factor injuries and suspensions in, their squad suddenly doesn't look all that much better than ours.

They have unsettled players on the books, and that's going to prove a big problem for them.
ivor_the_injun

Postby Hotrod » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:15 pm

good point ivor look at the thing with Gallas. And I love the way he says we play bad football when we have gerrard, alonso. kewell, garcia amoung others in our midfield all creative players, he had drogba last season as his main striker hardly a flashy player is he come on Jose get ur :censored: facts straight
"GUYVER"
Hotrod

Postby 48-1119859832 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:21 pm

ivor_the_injun wrote:I genuinely don't think Chelsea will win the title this year. I have a gut feeling that Shevchenko will flop horribly in the Prem, and to be honest once you factor injuries and suspensions in, their squad suddenly doesn't look all that much better than ours.

They have unsettled players on the books, and that's going to prove a big problem for them.

They have issues with their best defender and at the moment he doesn't have a squad number.  :D
48-1119859832

Postby Anfield Kop » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:54 pm

Morinho is scared ! He knows Rafa is much better than him after what the Spaniard has achieved with a limited budget since joining Liverpool.
" You'll Never Walk Alone "
Anfield Kop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gracias King Rafa » Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:33 pm

Yep,he's definitely scared of us alright,it looks as though his hair's starting to fall out-and it's a lot more greyer than usual!! :D

Let's teach that Portugese big mouth t*** a lesson and humility and win the league!! :)
Gracias King Rafa

Postby JC_81 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:41 pm

:laugh:

Have to laugh at Mourinho, his comments don't bother me any more, they're just so predictable.

Clearly he wouldn't be talking about us if he wasn't thinking about us, he likes to play mind games but the trouble is he's no good at it - nothing compared to Fergie in his prime.

As for being more worried about United and Arsenal than us?
United are fu.cked for strikers and have an ageing squad with poor depth these days.
Arsenal are fu.cked for centre backs (Cygan and Toure are the only fit ones for the opening premiership games) and are still too inexperienced to challenge imo.
Both still have quality in their squads, don't get me wrong, but there is no doubt in my mind the premiership can only be won by Chelsea or us this year.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:51 pm

What else but scared. Maureen should know better, Rafa B is king of mind games.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:18 pm

No matter what he achieves at chelski it will always be down to brams millions, Liverpool represent everything chelski want to be, the thing is you can buy the league but you cant buy respect.

He can disrespect us all he wants but thats just typical of the man, i wouldnt swap him and all chelski`s millions for Rafa.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby 48-1119859832 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:22 pm

Kash_Mountain wrote:What else but scared. Maureen should know better, Rafa B is king of mind games.

Erm Rafa doesn't play any as far as I'm aware.
48-1119859832

Postby Woollyback » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:29 pm

is it just me who couldn't give a flying f*ck what he thinks? ???
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby weringo » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:52 pm

0asis wrote:
Kash_Mountain wrote:What else but scared. Maureen should know better, Rafa B is king of mind games.

Erm Rafa doesn't play any as far as I'm aware.

Thats all part of Rafa's mind game u see, he doesn't respond and Maureen just gets more aggrivated
weringo
LFC Super Member

Postby thegreedo » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:31 am

Woollyback wrote:is it just me who couldn't give a flying f*ck what he thinks? ???

No wooly, I'm right there with ya pal!

And to be quite honest I'm pretty sure Rafa couldn't give a flying feck what he thinks either!

"BIGGER??.... I'M NOT 'AVIN' THAT!.... TELL ME WHO'S BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL???" - Jamie Carragher.

Drummer, gone but never forgotten!
thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion