Shut up jose - What u on about u crazy t******

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Manhattan Project » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:32 am

It's all good.

"Bore-inhio" can try to play his silly little mind games, with his sugar daddy's billions behind him.

We'll ignore the mind games and just knock them out of more cup competitions, which we go on to win in classic matches which draw millions upon millions of television viewers.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:54 am

F*ck off muppet nobody cares what your little mind thinks so on your bike you portuguse retard !!
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Billy_5_Times » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:36 am

Hotrod wrote:And I love the way he says we play bad football when we have gerrard, alonso. kewell, garcia amoung others in our midfield all creative players, he had drogba last season as his main striker hardly a flashy player is he come on Jose get ur :censored: facts straight

Alonso and Gerrard are propably the best 2 passers in the league. Yet when we have Crouch you very  rarely see our midfield. Reina rolls it out to Carra or Sami and it goes 70 feet forward to Crouch. It doesn't add up.

Jose fears us because I really think we have a better keeper. A better back 4. A better midfield and a better forward line, alls that has been holding us back was the ability to score in the middle last year and our squad has been thin. But now we have players who will constantly score a very strong squad.
"I'd kick my own brother if necessary, that's what football is about" Steve McMahon
Billy_5_Times

Postby Dundalk » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:37 am

Get in Luis......

Liverpool star Luis Garcia is hoping to prove Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho wrong and mount a serious title challenge this season.
Mourinho taunted Liverpool in the aftermath of the FA Cup semi-final defeat to Rafa Benitez's men that The Reds could not compete with Chelsea in The Premiership.

Garcia is unfazed by Mourinho's mind games and is confident Liverpool can fight Chelsea for the Premiership crown this term.

"Jose Mourinho said after we beat them in the FA Cup semi-final that we have no chance this season," Garcia told Sky Magazine.

"We know what Mourinho is like. He enjoys provoking others to motivate his own players, but he's a great coach who is doing good work in London.

"All I can say is that I hope his predictions for next season are wrong and that Liverpool will be champions."

"Why shouldn't we believe we can catch Chelsea and win the Premiership title this season?

"We beat them in two semi-finals and that wasn't down to luck.

"Last season we recognised that Chelsea had the strongest, most consistent team and were worthy champions.

"But in each of my first two years at Liverpool I have won a trophy - the Champions League and the FA Cup.

"This year I would like the league title."
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:39 am

Dundalk wrote:"This year I would like the league title."

Woudnt we all my boy
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Billy_5_Times » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:41 am

Dundalk wrote:Get in Luis......

Liverpool star Luis Garcia is hoping to prove Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho wrong and mount a serious title challenge this season.
Mourinho taunted Liverpool in the aftermath of the FA Cup semi-final defeat to Rafa Benitez's men that The Reds could not compete with Chelsea in The Premiership.

Garcia is unfazed by Mourinho's mind games and is confident Liverpool can fight Chelsea for the Premiership crown this term.

"Jose Mourinho said after we beat them in the FA Cup semi-final that we have no chance this season," Garcia told Sky Magazine.

"We know what Mourinho is like. He enjoys provoking others to motivate his own players, but he's a great coach who is doing good work in London.

"All I can say is that I hope his predictions for next season are wrong and that Liverpool will be champions."

"Why shouldn't we believe we can catch Chelsea and win the Premiership title this season?

"We beat them in two semi-finals and that wasn't down to luck.

"Last season we recognised that Chelsea had the strongest, most consistent team and were worthy champions.

"But in each of my first two years at Liverpool I have won a trophy - the Champions League and the FA Cup.

"This year I would like the league title."

You're not the only one who reads Sky Dundalk.

Read it this morning mate.

Unlucky...  :D
"I'd kick my own brother if necessary, that's what football is about" Steve McMahon
Billy_5_Times

Postby matrix » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:03 am

azriahmad wrote:He had grudgingly admitted that "Liverpool are different. They are very competitive, it's very difficult to beat them. If they score a goal before you score it's very difficult to change it because they defend really well with 11 players very, very compact.

"They are tactically very good. And they are potentially fighting for the front pack but I still fancy more the way Manchester United and Arsenal play football."

This contradicts his the opening report by the journalist that he dismissed Liverpool's chances. Of all Chelsea's 3 big rivals, you can see that he was clearly at loggerheads with Wenger and Arsenal, more because of envy I believe because the football Arsenal plays is beyond Chelsea. With Manure, he is a bit more respectful of Fergie because Fergie has been at Unitef dor 20 years and had ammassed qhite a trophy collection.

This brings us to Rafa Benitez and Liverpool. Mourinho is clearly peeved by Benitez and perhaps the more widespread acknowledgements and compliments saying that Rafa is "tactically brilliant" whereas his successes at Chelsea, people tend to point out the Abramovich. Also, Rafa and Liverpool have proven to be difficult opponents, he himself admitted, and had beaten Chelsea in the big games that mattered. The hostility at Benitez is born out of a grudging acknowledgement that Rafa and his Liverpool team are a capable lot, despite having a much smaller war chest and less quality players than his own squad.

He fears Rafa and Liverpool, the same way he fears Frank Rijkaard and Barca. If you noticed, his reactions to both Liverpool and Barca are similar - with pure contempt because he is threatened.

He's a pr!ck...

good post... your spot on...he knows liverpool are a big threat this season...he just cant forget what rafa has done to him in the last 2 cup semi-finals  :laugh:

THIS IS ANFIELD...   :buttrock

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hobbes » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:06 am

He is speaking his thoughts. Like many other Man U and Arsenal fans.They think they can lift the title this year by signing Carrick and so on.

I wont give him so much credit by classifiying that comment as part of a mind game attack on us. We have met these b*ggers too many time to be even disturbed by such sleazy tactics.

Terry had agreed that Liv is the only team than can chase Chelsea this year. What does this Moron has to say to his own players' comments?

I would say this Moron is just trying to boost his team confidence and recoup as the last time they met with us in a tournament they lost. Again they will meet us in another tournament. The trauma of previous defeat hovers around his players.That is all.
hobbes

Postby 48-1119859832 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:42 am

weringo wrote:
0asis wrote:
Kash_Mountain wrote:What else but scared. Maureen should know better, Rafa B is king of mind games.

Erm Rafa doesn't play any as far as I'm aware.

Thats all part of Rafa's mind game u see, he doesn't respond and Maureen just gets more aggrivated

Well that's down to Mourinho being such an immature person, it has nothing to do with Benitez. Benitez sticks to knocking Chelsea out of Semi Finals.  :D
48-1119859832

Postby El Nino_#9 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:00 am

CROUCH: WE MUST BE ON JOSE'S MIND

Paul Eaton 03 August 2006 

Peter Crouch has dismissed Jose Mourinho's comments about Liverpool's ability to challenge for the Premiership title this season and declared: "We must be on his mind." 
The Chelsea boss insisted yesterday that Liverpool will finish behind his side, Manchester United and Arsenal at the end of this season's title race.

Crouch, however, believes the fact Mourinho has once again decided to speak about Liverpool indicates that, deep down, he's worried by the progress Rafael Benitez continues to make at Anfield.

"We haven't said a single thing about Chelsea and have been concentrating solely on ourselves," said Crouch. "If Mourinho is talking about us again, we're obviously on his mind.

"We're confident when the season starts we'll show what we're about. How many teams in the Premiership will be playing with two out-and-out wingers this season? We've got some of the best passers of the ball in the world, never mind the Premiership.

"There are no better passers than Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso, and everything we do at the club is all about receiving the ball and playing a good style."
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:04 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Judge wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:If we didnt worry him then why would he feel the need to mention us at all.

Its like when your mate constantly goes on about not fancying Debbie Braithwaite with the braces, you know he wants to finger her behind the bike sheds.

Listen here, you faggott - you're sh*tting breeze-blocks, you have the tactical awareness of a lemming, and Rafa is going to make you his bitch.

Accept it, You greasy c*nt.

leons an ok dude lando, a bit harsh mate

:D

You goit! :D

you goitre  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Anfield Kop » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:33 am

J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:No matter what he achieves at chelski it will always be down to brams millions, Liverpool represent everything chelski want to be, the thing is you can buy the league but you cant buy respect.

He can disrespect us all he wants but thats just typical of the man, i wouldnt swap him and all chelski`s millions for Rafa.

Have to agree, I'm sure that if we give him the same team and budget that Rafa had when he joined LFC, we wouldn't have won even the league cup up to now.
" You'll Never Walk Alone "
Anfield Kop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:39 am

having been away yesterday due to work commitments, and having heard these quotes on the radio, i just knew as always that today they'd be a thread having a go at the guy. get over it. it's mind games. it's what he does. at the end of the day i couldn't care less what the idiot says. let him speak. let him do anything he wants. at the end of the day we'll do our talking on the pitch and take back what's rightfully ours after 16 years. nobody in their right mind would claim that manure or arsenal (after signing one player each so far) are in a better position this season to challenge chelsea for the title this season.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:10 pm

Well, I'm shocked.  Former Toffee and general know-nothing Andy Gray has backed up Jose Mourinho's comments about our title chances this season.  Will wonders never cease?   :angry:

'Jose's Right About Toothless Reds'

A lot of the bookies might have Liverpool as the favourites to get closest to Chelsea this season, but I just don't see that at all. I agree with Jose, it's Manchester United and Arsenal who pose the biggest threat, and although Liverpool might move closer, I think they're still playing catch-up.

They've proved they're a difficult team to beat but they draw too many games to be a threat over a Premiership season - they've yet to find the perfect combination between tightness at the back and the attacking verve to break down defences. Maybe they'll find that this season, but I fear it may take a little longer.

Rafa Benitez has addressed the major problems from last season - the lack of a genuine right-sided midfielder who would look to get crosses in the box rather than always look inside, and a striker who can stretch defences.

They have filled those gaps with Jermaine Pennant and Craig Bellamy, two players who arrive with reputations for off-field problems. But they would have to be stark-raving bonkers to mess up this chance at a fantastic club, and I would be amazed if they do. They might arrive with question marks over their characters, but Liverpool fans are football fans and they will judge them on what they do on the pitch.

They have been handed a brilliant opportunity at a fantastic club and they would be stupid to do anything to jeopardise that. They have the chance to earn themselves utter adulation from the Kop if they perform, and if they help Liverpool to challenge for the title again, they will become legends amongst those fans. What fool would mess that up?

But for me, they will struggle to get anywhere near Chelsea, because you just wonder where the goals are going to come from in that team. Peter Crouch has a lot to prove at this level, Robbie Fowler has obviously seen better days and Craig Bellamy's 13 goals in the Premiership last season was his best-ever haul.

It's a rare title-challenging side that doesn't have a 20-goal player, and for Liverpool to expect Steven Gerrard to be that player is a little optimistic I think. He looked jaded this summer and I just can't see him having that sort of season again.

No, I'd have to say that United in particular are still ahead of them, especially with the signing of Michael Carrick, the potential arrival of Marcos Senna and the return of Paul Scholes to strengthen the centre of midfield. That had to be the number-one priority this summer, and I think if the business ends there, Sir Alex will be happy to shut the wallet and wait until January.

The only player he's lost is Ruud van Nistelrooy, and if that keeps Cristiano Ronaldo at the club, Sir Alex will be happy. Anyone who thought he would get rid of that kid is barking mad, you don't sell one of the best five young players in Europe.

As it is, they're a striker down, but they do have Wayne Rooney, Louis Saha, Guiseppe Rossi and Alan Smith, who knows how to finish. If they could get in somebody with experience who didn't cost the earth, then fair enough, but I don't think United fans should be too perturbed about starting the season with the current squad.

Arsenal also have reasons to be cheerful. They needed to keep hold of Thierry Henry and Cesc Fabregas and that's what they did, while adding Tomas Rosicky for extra legs after losing the flagging Robert Pires. Alexander Hleb and Emmanuel Adebayor will also be better for having had a bit of time to adjust to the Premiership - all in all, Gunners can look forward to this season whatever happens with Ashley Cole.

Chelsea will of course take a bit of catching, but we have to believe they can be caught. They might not like to hear that it's time for a change, but I think it's fair to say that all neutrals hope that we get a proper title race this season - hopefully down to the last weekend. I hope so, Sky certainly hope so and I suspect the majority of you lot do too...

Link to the original Football365 column here
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby CardinalRed » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:32 pm

Sounds like Andy Gray's sucking up to those at Stamford Bridge.... No wonder Suzanne Dando gave him the elbow, if he talked b*ll*cks like that at home all the time.....!!!

:cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion