LIVERPOOL V EVERTON - FA CUP SEMI FINAL

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Dalglish » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:31 am

stmichael » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:16 am wrote:
laza » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:00 am wrote:Who do we want to face in the final ?

chelsea without a doubt.

already beaten them twice this season. despite improving under di matteo they aren't any great shakes imo. spurs are a bogey side for us in recent years.

oh and the thought of seeing torres moping around with a losers medal is just beautiful :D

I concur with St Michael, Chelsea would be perfect and show Torres what a world class partner he passed up on in Suarez  :buttrock

We always play better when billed as the underdogs and Chelsea would be seen as favourites to win so bring them on.

I think Spurs would be a much more dangerous opposition as lets be fair here they tonked us at White Hart Lane this season and dominated our so called "Europa Cup" decider last April when Modric ran the show with as good a performance from an opposition player that i have seen for many years.

No, Chelsea please  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:55 am

I can certainly  see logic of playing Chelsea though there is part of me who would like face spurs.
After the spanking we got at white hart and the league season we have had.
Knocking them off at Wembley would be a very sweet redemption
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kukilon » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:59 am

I'd much rather have Chelsea.

We would obviously be considered underdogs and their playing style seems to suit us much better than Spurs. Also would like Torres to have a taste of defeat towards us. With Suarez having a MOM performance.

I would feel much better loosing to Spurs though.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:52 am

Great perfromance, especially second half, well done lads, Luis and Carroll great goals.

Carroll was everywhere, laying off the ball and getting stuck in - those 3 Shredded Wheats are finally working.

Chelsea please... we can beat them - we know it, they know it. Spurs would be more tricky.

Onwards and upwards.  :buttrock
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:42 am

I've been saying Chelsea for the longest time as well.  For whatever reason we know how to beat them.  The only time they've beat us recently was when they won the title, but other then that we seem to take care of them.  Cup competitions we always outperform them as well.  I hate playing spuds even tho their form is trash right now, I literally feel less confidence against them than any other team in the prem.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Kenny Kan » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:53 am

:buttrock Don't remember much of the game  :cool: so I'm going to watch it again, excellent result well done lad!

PS. Have any of our State side friends heard rumours over there that FSG are looking to sell the club?
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Kenny Kan » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:12 am

Benny The Noon » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:10 pm wrote:
metalhead » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:40 pm wrote:Lol ace and maypax looking like a bunch of tits right now!

:laugh:

You are wrong

Tampax looks a tit all the time.

hear hear Benny.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:36 am

stmichael » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:16 am wrote:
laza » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:00 am wrote:Who do we want to face in the final ?

chelsea without a doubt.

already beaten them twice this season. despite improving under di matteo they aren't any great shakes imo. spurs are a bogey side for us in recent years.

oh and the thought of seeing torres moping around with a losers medal is just beautiful :D

I think both side are going to be very hard to beat, its their own back garden but iwill be backing chelsea today lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:40 am

The only thing is.....    if we play Chelsea in the final Mr.Torres may have a world class game and I'd hate it for him to be the one that scores the winning goal . Remember, it'll be nice to see him with a losers medal but on the other hand he's more than capable of ruining our day!
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:45 am

Roger Red Hat » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:40 am wrote:The only thing is.....    if we play Chelsea in the final Mr.Torres may have a world class game and I'd hate it for him to be the one that scores the winning goal . Remember, it'll be nice to see him with a losers medal but on the other hand he's more than capable of ruining our day!

I am sure we have two liverpool born players that will  make sure he has a bad day.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:10 am

I want Chelsea, purely beacuse I don't want Spurs
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby alwayslfc » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:38 am

I dare to be different to most of you. I'd prefer Spurs than Chelsea. Like one of you said, what happen if F.T. scored the winning goal against us? Now, back to why Spurs, because recently they are on a losing streak much like us at the moment. Chelsea have improved significantly since Dimatteo took over.
alwayslfc

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:12 pm

stmichael » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:13 pm wrote:after two visits what's your view of the new wembley then ian?

personally i can't stand it. millenium was far better.

Absolutely agree
Cardiff was much better. Wembley is Sh*t. £4.50 for a miniture bottle of bud!
Robbin cockney cu'nts!!!
:angry:
Thommo's perm

Postby stmichael » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:17 pm

Roger Red Hat » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:40 am wrote:The only thing is.....    if we play Chelsea in the final Mr.Torres may have a world class game and I'd hate it for him to be the one that scores the winning goal . Remember, it'll be nice to see him with a losers medal but on the other hand he's more than capable of ruining our day!

and pigs might fly  :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby maguskwt » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:04 pm

Roger Red Hat » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:40 am wrote:The only thing is.....    if we play Chelsea in the final Mr.Torres may have a world class game and I'd hate it for him to be the one that scores the winning goal . Remember, it'll be nice to see him with a losers medal but on the other hand he's more than capable of ruining our day!

As long as Carra doesn't play, we can handle Torres. Both johnson and enrique are fast, and agger will be marking hi
. Carra will be shredded by his pace.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games