Postby made in UK » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:44 pm

Mascha was brilliant again today!
"I'm a bellend and now I'm banned for life"
made in UK
LFC Super Member

Postby redhayesy » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:48 pm

shawnk wrote:
made in UK wrote:
maguskwt wrote:where are all the feckin Dirk bashers?

"my aunt can trap the ball better than him"
"headless chicken"
blah blah blah...

I'm here.

I'm here too.
But he's the man for getting into the position, header, pressure on keeper and most importantly the goal.

But hey, what about those Gerrard basher on for his corners!!

cause, he provided the corner, that led to kuyts goal, enough said mate, haven't you got it yet on here, they all come out of the woodwork when it goes wrong, nothing else! fecking brilliant result, well played you mighty reds - a corner, a goal against the bitters! get in - stevie provided the corner, kuyt scored, fecking brilliant end of!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:49 pm

ON THE ALE
ON THE ALE
ON THE ALE

I :censored: LOVE YOU REDMEN , I LOVE EVERYONE ,
I EVEN LIKE MY BITTER SON :laugh:  :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:56 pm

NANNY RED wrote:ON THE ALE
ON THE ALE
ON THE ALE

I :censored: LOVE YOU REDMEN , I LOVE EVERYONE ,
I EVEN LIKE MY BITTER SON :laugh:  :laugh:

YES! YES! YES!  love it nan, what a fecking brilliant, brilliant, result! the ale will be abused big time now, i'm loving everything at the mo! i had a few ale's during the game, but now i just wish i was in the Albert, cause it would be a time to really enjoy  :laugh:  with all the singing etc deep joy!

the ale is flowing big time. an the song BLUE AN WHITE :censored: HELLO is in full volume.  :D
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:57 pm

A fantastic result despite the tw*t ref.

I find it curious that the thread for the hardest-fought derby win for years has 11 pages, compared with the sagas of the draws/defeat threads against all other sides.

Perhaps the derby is losing it's importance...

Or perhaps there's some truth in the much-maligned theory that most anti's only show up when we're down.

Anyway - Kuyt, Insua and Lucas proved a few people wrong today, and the entire team dismissed the laughable proclaimations of some that Rafa had lost the dressingroom.

But then - I suppose they'll say the manager shouldn't have to gee them up for this match... 
:laugh:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:57 pm

ALL THE BITTER MONGRELS CAN ALL FECK OFF BACK TO WALES YOUR SHEEP ARE WAITING :nod
IM BUZZIN HERE , ON THE ALE ON THE ALE,

TELL ME MA , ME MA  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: WELL THIS MA HAS TOLD YOU  :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:00 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:A fantastic result despite the tw*t ref.

I find it curious that the thread for the hardest-fought derby win for years has 11 pages, compared with the sagas of the draws/defeat threads against all other sides.

Or perhaps there's some truth in the much-maligned theory that most anti's only show up when we're down.

Anyway - Kuyt, Insua and Lucas proved a few people wrong today, and the entire team dismissed the laughable proclaimations of some that Rafa had lost the dressingroom.

But then - I suppose they'll say the manager shouldn't have to gee them up for this match... 

KWALITY MATE!  :D   :buttrock
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby made in UK » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:05 pm

You don't even come on here to celebrate a win.

You just come on to try and prove a point in a midst all the sh.ite you spout.
made in UK
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:09 pm

Tell yer ma, yer ma
To wipe away all your tears
No trophies for 15 years
tell yer ma, yer ma....

That's what the kop were singing to the bitters today ,came across loud and clear aswell.

:laugh:  :buttrock
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby made in UK » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:11 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Tell yer ma, yer ma
To wipe away all your tears
No trophies for 15 years
tell yer ma, yer ma....

That's what the kop were singing to the bitters today ,came across loud and clear aswell.

:laugh:  :buttrock

Now thats "Kwality"  :buttrock
made in UK
LFC Super Member

Postby Johnny Boy » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:19 pm

Just got back - over the moon, best team won.
Johnny Boy
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:22 pm

:D  :laugh:  :buttrock  :D  :laugh:

Tell yer ma, yer ma, To wipe away all your tears, No trophies for 15 years...Tell yer ma yer ma
GERRIN THERE REDMEN
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby we all dream... » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:23 pm

Most people were probably watching the game down the pub mate.
we all dream...
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:25 pm

redhayesy wrote:YES! YES! YES!  love it nan, what a fecking brilliant, brilliant, result! the ale will be abused big time now, i'm loving everything at the mo! i had a few ale's during the game, but now i just wish i was in the Albert, cause it would be a time to really enjoy  :laugh:  with all the singing etc deep joy!

the ale is flowing big time. an the song BLUE AN WHITE :censored: HELLO is in full volume.  :D

That was absolute class ,watching the expression on Anichebe's face ,when the Kop sang  "your just a fat Purple Aki ...Your just a fat Purple Aki "  :D thought I would die laughing ....What a day ,thought Lucas was immense in centre mid ,Kuyt was back to his industrious best and how we have missed him ,and in particular like to praise Insua's best game in a red shirt by a country mile ... special mention to Mascherano for strenghtening our defence with a formidable performance and Agger for providing the composure we have been missing of late .

I intend to get smashed out of my proverbial tree tonight ,and bait my bitter spa,s with all the wit us Scousers can provide on nights as special as these ... You have my unreserved thanks everyone of you (with the notable exception of Babel )
Cheers Red Men the first Stella I neck is unduly dedicated to you  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:35 pm

Great performance today and they showed great character to come back from going a man down. Pienaar probably should have been shown a straight red for his tackle on Masch.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games