WOLVES VS LIVERPOOL - 26th jan 19:45ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby JamCar05 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:43 pm

Boocity wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:Watching the interview with Rafa....what a load of shyte !

Yes, awful isn't it, the usual, 'we were pushing', 'we controlled the game' and when asked why Aquaman was not played he said, 'we have other 11 players on the field who were playing well'.

I think he was watching a different game to me. :down:

Didn't Gerrard also comment on us finally "turning the corner"? First of all I really hate that phrase (and how many times have we been saying that this season ???), and second of all I would hardly say we "turned a corner" by managing ONE shot on goal for 90 minutes against f'ing Wolves. Absolutely GUTTED about how this season is panning out for my beloved reds :down:
JamCar05

Postby Johnny Boy » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:47 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:Out if interest....did anybody manage to find a quality stream for last night's match ? I missed almost the entire first half, jumping from one to the other 'cos they were either blocked by Admin (what exactly does THAT mean anyway ?), or they hung, or it took eons to load (and even then, it froze)....I saw bits and pieces of the second half, again stream-hopping....
It was doin' me head in last night, and I don't think it's my broadband connection (3 Mb)

No the streams were bad last night, but to be honest I gave up partly because of that and partly because the game was so poor.
I rarely get a stream that doesn't cause problems to be honest. Maybe the connection is as unreliable as the football!

I stopped going to away games years ago for many reasons, but as a season ticket holder for 25 years get to all the home games even though I have to travel.

Well done to anyone who goes away to watch that drivel.
Johnny Boy
LFC Super Member

Postby Boocity » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:51 pm

JamCar05 wrote:
Boocity wrote:

Yes, awful isn't it, the usual, 'we were pushing', 'we controlled the game' and when asked why Aquaman was not played he said, 'we have other 11 players on the field who were playing well'.

Didn't Gerrard also comment on us finally "turning the corner"? First of all I really hate that phrase (and how many times have we been saying that this season ???), and second of all I would hardly say we "turned a corner" by managing ONE shot on goal for 90 minutes against f'ing Wolves. Absolutely GUTTED about how this season is panning out for my beloved reds :down:

He's towing the line, SG's not going to say we were are load of shyte, is he
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:51 pm

i managed to watch the entire second half on the iraqgoals stream, link was on about page 7 of this thread. Iraqgoals usually work ok for me.

sometimes last night I wished it would go away though. Our lass copt for it later, all that frustration had to go somewhere, she got a good 2 and a half minutes outa me :laugh:
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JamCar05 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:56 pm

Boocity wrote:
JamCar05 wrote:
Boocity wrote:

I know he probably is mate, but it still sounds a bit embarrassing imo given the way we seem to have played yesterday (wasn't able to watch the game myself though). Not to create any real goal scoring opportunities against Wolves is a bit sad really. Ah well, at least Pepe didn't have to pick the ball out of the net either (wuhu).
JamCar05

Postby Ben Patrick » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:56 pm

Johnny Boy wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:Out if interest....did anybody manage to find a quality stream for last night's match ? I missed almost the entire first half, jumping from one to the other 'cos they were either blocked by Admin (what exactly does THAT mean anyway ?), or they hung, or it took eons to load (and even then, it froze)....I saw bits and pieces of the second half, again stream-hopping....
It was doin' me head in last night, and I don't think it's my broadband connection (3 Mb)

No the streams were bad last night, but to be honest I gave up partly because of that and partly because the game was so poor.
I rarely get a stream that doesn't cause problems to be honest. Maybe the connection is as unreliable as the football!

I stopped going to away games years ago for many reasons, but as a season ticket holder for 25 years get to all the home games even though I have to travel.

Well done to anyone who goes away to watch that drivel.

Its been the same for a while, i said it in another thread but bar the last 20 minutes against spurs we are creating nothing and having hardly any goal attempts.
Think back to the win at villa, the draw at stoke the reading games, no creativity at all.
We must have had about 15 goal attempts in the last 5 games - and i mean adding all of the attempts together, not 15 a match.
Its dire and i cant see anything changing.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Boocity » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:01 pm

JamCar05 wrote:
Boocity wrote:
JamCar05 wrote:
Boocity wrote:

I know he probably is mate, but it still sounds a bit embarrassing imo given the way we seem to have played yesterday (wasn't able to watch the game myself though). Not to create any real goal scoring opportunities against Wolves is a bit sad really. Ah well, at least Pepe didn't have to pick the ball out of the net either (wuhu).

Thats the thing, Pepe didn't have really anything to do, Wolves were scared sh1t of getting beat, they were there for the taking if Rafa had shown some bottle and picked a team to win rather than play for a draw
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:16 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:Mate - FOOK OFF with your boring stats, OK ? Who bloody well cares ? Nobody here does - it's dull. Get a life..

Go feck yourself you muppet, I couldn't give a :censored:what you say and you want boring - it's you saying the same thing over and over.

In fact get over yourself, trying to tell people what to do like you're somebody. Your reference to "nobody" should be you, you are nobody to me so do everyone a favour and change the record.

And A++ for irony, telling someone else to get a life when you've nothing better to do than spout that :censored:over and over. I think I shall put ignore to use, it's not as if you say anything worth reading anyway
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:19 pm

Owzat wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:Mate - FOOK OFF with your boring stats, OK ? Who bloody well cares ? Nobody here does - it's dull. Get a life..

Go feck yourself you muppet, I couldn't give a :censored:what you say and you want boring - it's you saying the same thing over and over.

In fact get over yourself, trying to tell people what to do like you're somebody. Your reference to "nobody" should be you, you are nobody to me so do everyone a favour and change the record.

And A++ for irony, telling someone else to get a life when you've nothing better to do than spout that :censored:over and over. I think I shall put ignore to use, it's not as if you say anything worth reading anyway

:sleep
Go produce some stats on my posts, you bloody anorak....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Owzat » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:20 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
Ciggy wrote:LIVERPOOOOOOOL HOOF THE BALL

Last night was so Anti-football HOOOOOOOOOOOF to no one and what was worst is main HOOFER Carra wasnt the only one Skrtel, the Greek and Lucas where all at it.

RIP pass & move what we are witnessing is painfull.

Atleast rafa's positive saying we didnt get beat, well if your happy with that Rafa I cannot defend you, Ive got a right feckin cob on.

Said before Cigg it was like watching the old Wimbledon last night fecking horrible, The only good thing about last night was the ale in the ground, I actualy managed to get a Smirrnoff Ice :laugh: I Cant defend Rafa at all last night ,

I've seen one or two people, not necessarily on here, suggest we're improving under Rafa. Aside from statistically, has the football and style??!?! Has the ability to break down weaker sides and get results?!? We're not doing much to impress this season, a few times we've won comfortably, but we're not playing flowing football, scoring lots of goals or tight defensively, don't have an excellent home record or anything much to cling to. The manager won't even field £20m signings, so what is there to look forward to?!?
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:21 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:
Owzat wrote:

:sleep
Go produce some stats on my posts, you bloody anorak....

Easy, 100% of zero interest  :laugh:
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shawnk » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:30 pm

You should be glad you didn't get the chance to watch it else you might get even p!ssed!
shawnk

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:54 pm

shawnk wrote:

You should be glad you didn't get the chance to watch it else you might get even p!ssed!

True, mate, but come hell or high water I try to watch every match. Pity I can't get over to them as often as I'd like...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby stmichael » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:06 pm

The day after the night before and I still can't believe we only made one substitution last night when we had, Pacheco, Aquilani and Babel on the bench. Gerrard had the proverbial mare and clearly wasn't fit. Same for Maxi.

So frustrating.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Madmax » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Iraq goals worked perfert for me mate.. Fews stop here and there but smooth!
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games