TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS LIVERPOOL - Sunday 18th september 1.30pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby parchpea » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:52 pm

Absolute tripe that today, you just get sick and tired of it really. We can talk £100m invested but when you flush half of that down the bog on Carroll and Henderson then it doesnt make for much of an investment. Im sorry but those where terrible deals and Im fed up with excuses after that performance. Worst defeat in 8 years on Daggers watch and I would rip into the lot of them after that, its not bloody good enough and no point in hiding behind the bedding in excuses. Shocking that today, garbage.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:54 pm

Dundalk wrote:Fu.ckin hell that was the worst Ive seen us in years

it reminded me of some of the performances under Hodgson, yes it was that bad! absolutely terrible and appalling performance today, Scott Parker and Luca Modric tore our midfield apart and our defense was shambles

Pathetic performance, no where near good enough.

Kenny got it wrong today as well and should have made some changes at half time when were 1 man down
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:56 pm

parchpea wrote:Absolute tripe that today, you just get sick and tired of it really. We can talk £100m invested but when you flush half of that down the bog on Carroll and Henderson then it doesnt make for much of an investment. Im sorry but those where terrible deals and Im fed up with excuses after that performance. Worst defeat in 8 years on Daggers watch and I would rip into the lot of them after that, its not bloody good enough and no point in hiding behind the bedding in excuses. Shocking that today, garbage.

Even if we did overpay for Carroll and Henderson, they weren't the reason we lost today. Not even close.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:57 pm

i agree.
no excuses or no passing the blame beyond the players or management.
not good enough today and they really need to improve as performances like that will soon put you in a rut.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:00 pm

metalhead wrote:

it reminded me of some of the performances under Hodgson, yes it was that bad! absolutely terrible and appalling performance today, Scott Parker and Luca Modric tore our midfield apart and our defense was shambles

Kenny got it wrong today as well and should have made some changes at half time when were 1 man down

Why aren't you mentioning the fact we were down to 10 and 9 man? Yeh we were Poor even before the sending off but people seems to disregard this "small" fact which contributed heavely to our overall performance.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby RedSi35 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:01 pm

We always lost on the weekend after a euro game......................................................................................
.......oh wait.............................................DANG ! :D
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:01 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
parchpea wrote:Absolute tripe that today, you just get sick and tired of it really. We can talk £100m invested but when you flush half of that down the bog on Carroll and Henderson then it doesnt make for much of an investment. Im sorry but those where terrible deals and Im fed up with excuses after that performance. Worst defeat in 8 years on Daggers watch and I would rip into the lot of them after that, its not bloody good enough and no point in hiding behind the bedding in excuses. Shocking that today, garbage.

Even if we did overpay for Carroll and Henderson, they weren't the reason we lost today. Not even close.

i thought carroll looked fitter today and he put himself about but his game sharpness is lacking.
henderson was really bad and struggled to impose himself anywhere on the field,but your right neither was the sole reason we lost today.
we got it wrong on so many levels
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby redtrader74 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:04 pm

only me wrote:
metalhead wrote:

Why aren't you mentioning the fact we were down to 10 and 9 man? Yeh we were Poor even before the sending off but people seems to disregard this "small" fact which contributed heavely to our overall performance.

We were sh!t before anyone was sent off. We made no attempt to contain the game at 1-0 down, or make use of our bench.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:06 pm

only me wrote:
metalhead wrote:

We were poor before the sending off! we never got going, Skrtel's sending off just made things worse
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:10 pm

metalhead wrote:
only me wrote:
metalhead wrote:

We were poor before the sending off! we never got going, Skrtel's sending off just made things worse

err..Yes (and i did mention it) but again you can't write the fact we played 10 and 9 players off as not being a major factor we were $hiite.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby crazyhorse » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:10 pm

I have just got home from work and did not see it, but did listen in on talksport. By the souns of it we were outplayed comprehensively. Bitter pill to swallow but you can bet your :censored: it wont happen again.

I predict that we will now go on a run!
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:11 pm

we were sh!t because Tottenham were a better side FACT

Lets move on and get a win against Brighton and Wolves to get our confidence going again
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:17 pm

Anyone heard Kennys interview yet?  :(
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:19 pm

metalhead wrote:we were sh!t because Tottenham were a better side FACT

Lets move on and get a win against Brighton and Wolves to get our confidence going again

Absolutely

I never felt so upbeat after that loss against Stoke last week and I cant remember feeling that bad after a loss.

During painfully short Roy era I never had any expectation so it didnt matter

Dress it up anyway you like that was a caning
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:20 pm

only me wrote:err..Yes (and i did mention it) but again you can't write the fact we played 10 and 9 players off as not being a major factor we were $hiite.

Unfortunately we were :censored: long before they were sent off. We were :censored: because we were too slow in midfield and because our defense were shaky. The red cards didnt help ofcourse but its not the reason we lost.
mart
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games