READING VS LIVERPOOL - R3 5:15

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby TheLad » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:14 pm

Greavesie wrote:
lakes10 wrote:shocking more egg on Rafas coved face.

feck me lakes we haven't lost. get a grip will ya

I honestly think some of you would see the positives if the manager wasn't Rafa

I don't care about Rafa any more, I care about my team. I didn't see any positives whatsoever, no matter how hard I tried to find some.
TheLad
LFC Super Member

Postby Avi Cohen » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:16 pm

Tim LFC wrote:Why did Rafa leave the subs so late?

Because it's football by numbers.
AND HERE COMES AVI COHEN!! OH I SAY - AT THE SAME END HE'S GOT ONE BACK!!!!!!!!!!
Avi Cohen

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:17 pm

What a bag of Sh'ite

Unf'uckingbelievable, other than that I'm lost for f'ucking words.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Avi Cohen » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:19 pm

We weren't marvelous in the first half but at least we could pass the ball ten yards without giving it away. How can professional footballers forget how to pass the ball?
AND HERE COMES AVI COHEN!! OH I SAY - AT THE SAME END HE'S GOT ONE BACK!!!!!!!!!!
Avi Cohen

Postby zardd » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:20 pm

Tim LFC wrote:Why did Rafa leave the subs so late?

because he's a clueless manager that doesn't know how to change the team around when his team is being over run by opposition
zardd

Postby Madmax » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:21 pm

shyte performance yet again!!!! Anyhow credit to reading they played well!!!  WTF is wrong with our nobhead players.
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redbilly1960 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Unlucky Reading, they deserved the win. We were about as bad as its got this season. To many players just not good enough to playing for LFC. I wont list them as we all know who they are.
Anyone think that Gerrard is world cup watching he has pulled out of to many 50/50 balls in recent games that previous seasons he would have got stuck into.
Dreading next sunday if we play like that again Spurs will run over us. Sorry not one positive to come out of todays game.
"I was only in the game for the love of football-and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool"
                                                                Bill Shankly
Justice for the 96
Redbilly1960

Postby Number 9 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:23 pm

SPEECHLESS!! :(
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Well Red » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:24 pm

KennyisGod....still wrote:
Well Red wrote:
KennyisGod....still wrote:
Well Red wrote:real shame not to see Pacheco on the bench. Wenger would be starting him in this sortof a game... :(

and wengers done what of late? get real u fool, wenger aint won much mor than Rafa in th time he's been at Anfield. We got no euro games for weeks, th fa cup is our best chance t win summat so why treat it as th carlin cup?

listen son, there's no need to go round calling people fools for posting their opinions on a message board. That's what I come here for; now, feel free to disagree with me by all means, but going about it like that is childish.

Pacheco has shown flashes of brilliance in the games when he's come on, particularly late in the day against Wolves a couple of weeks back. I don't think trying him out instead of N'Gog demotes the FA Cup to a quasi-'Carling Cup' status, rather it's giving a lad a chance, in the same way we're currently giving Darby a run out to see how he settles in. To not even have Pacheco on the bench is a real shame because games like this are perfect for giving some of the youngsters a go, as examplified by Wenger who goes out of his way to regularly hand starts to the likes of Vela and Ramsay.

Son? dont patronize me dude, thank you.

I'm jus a lil pi$t off comin here to find 'the best an most knowledgeable fans in the world' givin nothin but abuse an absolutely no constructive sensible ideas.

th opinion of wenger allowin youngsters to play in what wud appear to be his only genuine chance of winnin somethin an salvagin somethin from a dire season is bolox an deep down u probly know that.

i too hav an opinion, i choose to tell you why i dont agree with urs, which on this forum unfortunately isn't always th case. and yes, ur reply is far more eloquent than most posts too, so i appreciate that.

Pacheco does deserve a run, if only a run on th bench, but in one off games we dont have th luxury of takin too many risks this season do we?

Unlike many people in this thread who have been slating players and manager I wasn't giving abuse at all, I was merely expressing my personal disappointment at the fact that the young lad wasn't on the bench. What I meant, and I concede I perhaps should have fully written it out, was that Pacheco should be on the bench in games like this on the (off)chance that we go out, dominate a lower league side, and go in 3-nil up at the break, giving us an opportunity to bring him on and see what he's about.

Clearly this didn't happen today, and I wasn't slating Rafa for not starting the kid at all, but nevertheless having someone like Degen on the beach instead is needless. If Pacheco can't force his way onto the subs bench for an FA Cup game, when is he going to get a chance?
Last edited by Well Red on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THERE WILL BE LIFE AFTER TORRES:

Well Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby skatesy » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:24 pm

Greavesie wrote:
skatesy wrote:
TheLad wrote:
Tim LFC wrote:No urgency what so ever! We can beat Aston Villa yet we can't win Reading, what the hell!

There is a word for that: inconsistency

Yeah I think the word here actually is CONSISTENCY. We have been consistently poor over both games, Aston Villa and Reading.

and in neither did we get beat. If those games were lst month we'd have got beat. I'm not Rafa's biggest fa but some people here are using any old stick to beat him with  :no

I agree that the results were not bad, a win and a tie - fair enough.

However, specifically in this game vs. Reading - we were absolute :censored:. Regardless of what the expectation was, we were absolute :censored: - that is the problem.
skatesy

Postby zardd » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:27 pm

It make us wonder do the players watch on TV the shyte they had played from the start of season till now. How can there be no improvement after half a season had passed? Week in week out, its always the same boring like hell football that they are playing. No urgency, passion to win a game...its really heartache to watch this kind of football.
zardd

Postby akumaface » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:30 pm

Let's take some positive from the game today. I thought Darby played really well defensively. Other than that, there isn't much to talk about as we were out hustled.
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby Greavesie » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:31 pm

we'll kill them at Anfield
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby lakes10 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:33 pm

if Rafa leaves tonight he can still get into CBB.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eonerf » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:36 pm

The fact that Lucas was one of our better players just sums up :censored: this performance was. Credit to Reading, they gave us a game but we made it easy for them to have a go at us.
eonerf

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games