Liverpool vs reading - Fac3 replay 13/01/10

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:01 am

Greavesie wrote:spare a thought for Maxi people, the latest clown to join the Liverpool circus

LiverpoOL you cant spell Liverpool without a LOL anymore.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby supersub » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:09 am

not a good result for me....was hoping for a Wembley trip this year...perhaps a Final in Hamburg to end the season will cheer me up.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:16 am

supersub wrote:not a good result for me....was hoping for a Wembley trip this year...perhaps a Final in Hamburg to end the season will cheer me up.

Go to Hamburg anyway, mate...fantastic city...I spent many a weekend there while I was living in Frankfurt. Hopped on the train on a Friday evening, back Sunday, and many's a beer in betwixt and between...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Judge » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:42 am

Fu*king Sh'ite
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:49 am

bunglemark2 wrote:
supersub wrote:not a good result for me....was hoping for a Wembley trip this year...perhaps a Final in Hamburg to end the season will cheer me up.

Go to Hamburg anyway, mate...fantastic city...I spent many a weekend there while I was living in Frankfurt. Hopped on the train on a Friday evening, back Sunday, and many's a beer in betwixt and between...

German beer is better than the gnatspi.ss they serve up in London :D
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:49 am

Judge wrote:Fu*king Sh'ite

not even that good judge.

Taking Torres off as a precaution was a good move but the Gerrard sub??  don't be suprised if that wasn't a dressing room disagreement for something Rafa said, I reckon Gerrard refused to play the 2nd half cos of what Rafa said in there.

just a thought.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:52 am

The worst thing is, as soon as we went 2-1 down you knew the game was over. All the character as fighting spirit we had in bucketloads last season has completely drained away.

The players are really p#ssing me off this season. Only Degen looked bothered and with the exception of probably Reina this season, everyone else has been going through the motions. The players were completely woeful and shouldn't be paid imo.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby devaney » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:22 pm

Lee J wrote:

Taking Torres off as a precaution was a good move but the Gerrard sub??  don't be suprised if that wasn't a dressing room disagreement for something Rafa said, I reckon Gerrard refused to play the 2nd half cos of what Rafa said in there.

just a thought.

That was my first reaction! He has looked p.issed off all season and who can blame him!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:28 pm

Lee J wrote:

just a thought.

Must admit thought the same myself.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:48 pm

supersub wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:

German beer is better than the gnatspi.ss they serve up in London :D

oi  :oh:
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:56 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Lee J wrote:

just a thought.

i did think it was a bit funny and have to say i thought the same thing, just the way babel didn't know he was coming on and was rushing to get ready

the tv went to a veiw of him when we were still 1-0 and he looked less than happy, put it down to him thinking the game was sh*t and that he may be injurd again but the more you think about it the more it rings true and plays on your mind

just don't like to think gerrard would turn around and say i'm not going to play for you rafa!! so if they did have a set too then i think it would have been rafa taking him off

things do seem to be frosty at the moment and i'm not talking about the snowy weather
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:58 pm

GRAHAM01 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Lee J wrote:

just a thought.

i did think it was a bit funny and have to say i thought the same thing, just the way babel didn't know he was coming on and was rushing to get ready

the tv went to a veiw of him when we were still 1-0 and he looked less than happy, put it down to him thinking the game was sh*t and that he may be injurd again but the more you think about it the more it rings true and plays on your mind

just don't like to think gerrard would turn around and say i'm not going to play for you rafa!! so if they did have a set too then i think it would have been rafa taking him off

things do seem to be frosty at the moment and i'm not talking about the snowy weather

Idle speculation...not a fact in sight.

Let somebody come up with a trustworthy source before cack like this is posted....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby stmichael » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:03 pm

i was more baffled by the decision to bring on babel instead of pacheco. at least pacheco might have tried a muscle.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby GRAHAM01 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:28 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:
GRAHAM01 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Lee J wrote:

just a thought.

Idle speculation...not a fact in sight.

Let somebody come up with a trustworthy source before cack like this is posted....

never said it was true mate just a feeling that i and some others it would seem had last night??

i hope it isn't true, that would be the last thing we need
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:59 pm

yeah it just seemed really last minute. Gerrard isn't the type to bail out cos he had a twinge, he generally plays through some pain for 20 mins or so then if it isn't better maybe he would signal to come off, but to walk into the dressing room at half time and just not emerge out again, with Babel looking like a dazzled rabbit when he's told to get his trackie off smells to me like theres been a ding dong in the dressing room and he's said 'up yours' to the gaffa. Maybe Rafa has gone in and said you all need to pull your fingers out and turned to Gerrard and said 'yeah you may of made the goal, fair enough, but you played rubbish' . Gerrard might just of reacted with a 'well see how you manage without me then' and not bothered playing.

I tell ya, summat has gone on in that dressing room.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games