Reading v Liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby sgs » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:56 pm

Rogers should resign if he can't turn it around. We are neither going forwards or backwards...
Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin. Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.
sgs

Postby Doeboy » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:57 pm

Very frustrating. Ending season with a whimper. Consistency is just not there at the moment
Doeboy

Postby Penguins » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:59 pm

I just don't buy that.  No logic in that reasoning whatsoever.
Same **** was spewed last season. Why does it happen when they met LFC??
It happens many times and vs a different keeper every time. Only constant?
They play LFC!
Which means it is the lack in quality of the players to finish and keep their composure.

We played the worst team in the league ffs and couldn't get 1 goal...
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby Kenny Kan » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:01 pm

Great goalkeeping there from their keeper.

Should have scored, didn't, oh well.

more worryingly for me was that we never ever seemed in total control of that game - against a side that hasn't won in 7 and a side rooted to the bottom of the table. The games we play looked stretched from the outset. We gave Reading their fair share of good opportunities to score and we shouldn't be doing this but when you have a 2 man midfield you'll get raped down the flanks and through the middle of the park, even by a team that sits 20th in the league.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:05 pm

Yoo Hoo,Deja Vu .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Green Environment » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Their keeper were not really that brilliant. Any average PL keeper would have saved them. Our finishing were poor. BR should resign. I know many will be saying give him another year to instill his tiki taka sh*t, well I don't buy it.
Green Environment
LFC Basic Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:10 pm

Helter Skelter football. Why were we in such a hurry ? Miles ahead of Reading in terms of "skill", should have won this one at a canter, for me it does again raise questions about our managers' tactical nous, any moans about the result should be parked at his desk.

To those that are whinging about the actual performance from our players. I don't think they could have done much more, their Goalie had a blinder, sometimes it happens, on another day we could've easily cruised to a 4-0 win.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby LFC1990 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:37 pm

damjan193 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:53 pm wrote:
LFC1990 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:52 pm wrote:Not sure what that last 20 seconds was about but this team is not good enough. Infact they are probably the most dissapointing Liverpool team i have ever witnessed.

Gerrard please f*cking retire

Oh please, you're overreacting

No im not. We have so much "Quality" in Sturridge, Suarez, Coutinho ETC and apart from the latter the others havent really showed much in the last few games. Dissapointing.

Gerrard will get picked week in week out No matter which shows as he hasnt missed a league game all season. Hendo out played him yet it was Henderson who was taken off

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Asking Gerrard to retire ?!

Well that's up there with "Messi isn't that good"

A poor result and the level of support is evident - have a word with yourself

Gerrard has played every week because he is one of our best players and has played well this season.

He has more assists this season than anyone else in the prem.

The keeper today had a blinder today and poor finishing cost us.

Also just seen you called Gerrard "*****" earlier in the thread. Pathetic
Benny The Noon

Postby LFC1990 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:55 pm

Benny my reason for saying Gerrard should retire is because no matter what he will be picked week in week out no matter what.

Messi isnt that good you took out of context i meant it in a way that i thought Ronaldo was better but you cant seem to put that one to bed.

Im entitled to my opinion. Just like you are when you said Samba was on over 100K which I proved you wrong. When you said Alonso was discussing a new contract which i proved you wrong.

LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:57 pm

LFC1990 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:37 pm wrote:
Gerrard will get picked week in week out No matter which shows as he hasnt missed a league game all season. Hendo out played him yet it was Henderson who was taken off

You're talking out of your a'rse !

Like any other player you care to name Gerrard will not turn in a show stopping performance game after game but as far as LFC are concerned along with maybe Suarez he's still the sharpest footballing brain we have. To be pleading for him to retire only highlights the limitations of your footballing brain !

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:01 pm

LFC1990 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:55 pm wrote:Benny my reason for saying Gerrard should retire is because no matter what he will be picked week in week out no matter what.

Messi isnt that good you took out of context i meant it in a way that i thought Ronaldo was better but you cant seem to put that one to bed.

Im entitled to my opinion. Just like you are when you said Samba was on over 100K which I proved you wrong. When you said Alonso was discussing a new contract which i proved you wrong.

You were clueless as RichardLFC and you are still clueless

He will still get picked week in week out because he is better than everyone else

Muppet

You haven't proved anyone wrong about anything

When it comes to posting whoppers - you are king.

Anyone calling for Gerrard to retire shows his true colours.
Benny The Noon

Postby LFC1990 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:03 pm

woof woof ! » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:57 pm wrote:
LFC1990 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:37 pm wrote:

You're talking out of your a'rse !

Like any other player you care to name Gerrard will not turn in a show stopping performance game after game but as far as LFC are concerned along with maybe Suarez he's still the sharpest footballing brain we have. To be pleading for him to retire only highlights the limitations of your footballing brain !

I will not respond properly to you because you obviously cant fuc king read

LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC1990 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Benny The Noon » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:01 pm wrote:
LFC1990 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:55 pm wrote:Benny my reason for saying Gerrard should retire is because no matter what he will be picked week in week out no matter what.

You were clueless as RichardLFC and you are still clueless

He will still get picked week in week out because he is better than everyone else

Muppet

You haven't proved anyone wrong about anything

When it comes to posting whoppers - you are king.

True colours ?? Ive been to Liverpool matches this year have you ??

LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:07 pm

Benny The Noon » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:01 pm wrote:He will still get picked week in week out because he is better than everyone else

:nod

Anyone calling for Gerrard to retire is a Fu*king idiot, every village/forum has one, I guess this season we've found ours.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games