RABOTNICKI vs. LIVERPOOL (Europa League) - 29/7/2010

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Primetime » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:03 am

bavlondon wrote:7.99 you serious? That can't be right, that's a lot for 1 game! I don't think prem plus games were even that much on Sky. I'm just gonna watch it on a stream. I think the 2nd leg is on ITV4 though...

The match is £4.99 plus registration fee. We have to charge a minimum fee to register all new customers to cover our own admin costs. This is a small one off payment and once registered you can access all Primetime events without incurring this fee again.
Primetime

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:27 am

Primetime wrote:
bavlondon wrote:7.99 you serious? That can't be right, that's a lot for 1 game! I don't think prem plus games were even that much on Sky. I'm just gonna watch it on a stream. I think the 2nd leg is on ITV4 though...

The match is £4.99 plus registration fee. We have to charge a minimum fee to register all new customers to cover our own admin costs. This is a small one off payment and once registered you can access all Primetime events without incurring this fee again.

Im sorry but your ripping us off. in a one off match youve been able to secure, tell me when is the next Liverpool game on your telly, I follow the reds in Europe but swerved this one due to actualy fetting there murder of a place to get to, but i wont pay some tv channel who want to make money out of genuine supporters to watch it, i think youll find a lot of us doing the same mate.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am

looks like i'll be watching this online :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:32 am

and it looks like ive answerd me own question,

It will be the first time that Primetime has broadcast a football match, with the channel typically screening mixed martial arts fights and boxing.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:03 pm

Primetime wrote:

Do one mate.

£4.99 is a rip of for second rate competition like the Europa League, let alone a qualifier.

I think I'll be streaming it, and you'll wish you never paid for it.

Love live myP2p!
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:05 pm

Back to topic. I was interested to see news articles mentioning the various world cup players not travelling. Gerrard, Torres, Carragher, Kuyt, etc

No mention of Babel though and he isn't named on the squad list, moving on?
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby brentd4 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:10 pm

any ideas on the likely line up
brentd4

Postby Fauxy » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:15 pm

I guarantee we will not win this match if we play Lucas and Spearing in midfield.

They are completely incapable of controlling a game. They arent bad at breaking up play but that will never win a game, it nulifies it. Whenever they get possesion they are always deep and look completely clueless and end up hitting some stupid long ball that goes nowere.

We also need to get rid of N'gog because his descision making is even worse than Ryan Babel's.

With the players we have, I would go for this:

Cavalieri

Kelly        Wilson      Skrtel     Agger

Amoo     Shelvey     Aquilani     Eccleston

Dalla Valle     Jovanovic

There we have some creativity in midfield so we can control the game. The back four are capable of passing (No Kyrgiakos or Ayala). A speedy energetic attack that is capable of scoring goals.
Fauxy

Postby stmichael » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:23 pm

Fauxy wrote:I guarantee we will not win this match if we play Lucas and Spearing in midfield.

They are completely incapable of controlling a game. They arent bad at breaking up play but that will never win a game, it nulifies it. Whenever they get possesion they are always deep and look completely clueless and end up hitting some stupid long ball that goes nowere.

I know mate. I was one of the unfortunate ones who had to tolerate Sunderland away last season. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:47 pm

sounds like lucas may well be made captain :oh:

roy pre-match press conference:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNsdYGB65O8
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby bigmick » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:20 pm

Nobodies done one of those utterly pointless predictions yet, where they name not just the score, but the scorers and all that. I'll get the ball rolling.

I think we'll win 2-1 (Aquilani 26 minutes, glancing header) followed by an equaliser from their Russian centre half (Stopemski) with a header from a corner. We'll get the winner with a deflected shot from Jay Spearing in the 74th minute. The attendance will be 14'500, as I should think it's quite a small ground.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:22 pm

bigmick wrote:Nobodies done one of those utterly pointless predictions yet, where they name not just the score, but the scorers and all that. I'll get the ball rolling.

I think we'll win 2-1 (Aquilani 26 minutes, glancing header) followed by an equaliser from their Russian centre half (Stopemski) with a header from a corner. We'll get the winner with a deflected shot from Jay Spearing in the 74th minute. The attendance will be 14'500, as I should think it's quite a small ground.

:D
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:35 pm

bigmick wrote:Nobodies done one of those utterly pointless predictions yet, where they name not just the score, but the scorers and all that. I'll get the ball rolling.

Haha I know, it always makes me laugh as well.

Imagine the odds a bookie would give you for predicting the score and first scorer (scorecast for those who don't know) let alone every scorer and times!
:D
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:45 pm

I have done 0-0 and got 9/1, only a fiver like.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Tim LFC » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:10 pm

When does this kick off?
Tim LFC

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games