RABOTNICKI vs. LIVERPOOL (Europa League) - 29/7/2010

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby damjan193 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:33 pm

Well the game wasnt that bad but I was hoping to see a more interesting game for my first time seing Liverpool play in live at the stadium.Still it was an OK game and I at least saw Liverpool :).The booing at the Greek was kind of funny :D, told you guys we're not too keen on Greeks :).But I felt kind of sorry for him at some point.Anyway, some of the players did OK, Jovanovic for example, verry good for a first game.Amoo did OK in his runs but his finishing and his crosses is something that he should work on.Kelly wasnt bad, but I expected from him to do better.But still he did assisted on the second goal.Aquilani was OK but should do better and N'Gog was good too considering the two goals he scored.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:12 pm

It was no more than a pre season friendly and the young lads he came in did well
Benny The Noon

Postby PabloMedina28 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:18 pm

Im pleased with the performance, got a comfy win and was impressed with afew players. Aqua was tidy and im glad he playd in his best position, defense was solid with Kelly showing a great ability 2 beat his man and deliver a great cross. Jovanovis looks a classy little player and can beat a man same goes 4 Amoo, although he needs 2 work on his crossing. Pleased 4 Ngog aswell, only real downer 4 me was that Wilson and Shelvey neva played a part. personally i would of started them both. At Anfield id start both of them, Ayala, Cole and Pacheco if hes back
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:10 pm

Players training ahead of the Rabotnicki game at Melwood
[url=http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2010/08/04/liverpool-fc-squad-train-ahead-of-europa-league-qualifier-against-rabotnicki-video-gallery
-100252-26995570/]Training earlier Today [/url]

Video's class.... Aquilani asking Degen what the trainer wants them to do ..... and Mascherano looking equally perplexed ...
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:06 pm

mascherano looks a happy bunny, doesn't he...?

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:09 pm

andy_g wrote:mascherano looks a happy bunny, doesn't he...?

Positively bouncing isn't he ?
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games