QPR Vs Liverpool Sun 19th 13:30 KO

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby shakey » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:18 pm

shakey » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:41 am wrote:Got a feeling we will make hardwork of this game!
Hopefully play two up front!

We'll I hate to say I was right :(   Hey ho wins a win @ the end of the day!
Hope we play better against Real on Weds
shakey

Postby Soupyzrx » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:55 pm

****** ******* useless bunch of *****.
Soupyzrx
LFC Advanced Member

Postby The Good Yank » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:45 pm

Mignolet

Skrtel          Toure.        Lovrrn

Johnson.                                            Moreno

Gerrard

Henderson.                 Lallana

Sterling

Lambert
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby algymoon » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:07 am

only me » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:07 pm wrote:A great league 2 game!

Before i forget ,Simon was great today ,had one missed cross but saved our a$$ with some brilliant saves ,his CB's are a nightmare for any keeper and today they got "help" from humpty and dumpty (Glen and Enrique).

What i liked about the game today that it showed how true and real the game of football is ,exposes every weakens and mistakes made by our manager.
starting without Allen and Coutinho=Midfield overrun ,no control of the game ,no passing game.
Enrique and Glen over our superior Spanish dua=2 goals from their side ,one from a double mistake by enrique (lost his player twice).
Mario existing=No passing ,no movement ,pathetic misses.
Richard Dunn playing=MVP for the opposing team.

Yes the team confidence level is gone but at least have the right people on the pitch to try and get this wagon out of the muck.

The thing that worries me the most is the one striker upfront system ,won't work with Mario no matter how the rest are ,needs to be changed ASAP.

Other then that the most disgusting joyful game in awhile now.

I total agree to that, furthermore, It was a Comedy show, and let us get used to a series of Comedy Shows in future games, the director of this show is BR who has no idea to coach his defenders on how to defend. It had taking him two years to address this laughable task and he had failed so badly.
The CB & Fullbacks are all over the place can’t even clear the balls 30 yards from goal line!
BR and his coaching staffs ought just work on the defence and forget about the attack, because our present front line would only score once in every three games!
I am looking forward to Wednesday’s Comedy show it will so laughable which it might reminiscing of Sunderland’s comedy show at the weekend!!!!

BR and his own players are a total disgrace to LFC.
algymoon

Postby leeroy74 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:33 pm

you'd love wouldn't you, if Madrid beat LFC 8-0 at Anfield, you'd proper love it...  you'd come on here and gloat all day about it...  that's because you sir are a tw@t.

jog on algymoon you toe rag
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:54 pm

The fkg memories of some so-called supporters really are truly amazing.

Yeah things aren't going to well but to call us a comedy show is idiotic. The game against RM is just the sort of match that we will surprise the moaners !!!!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby laza » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:02 pm

Never easy supporting this team but I wouldn't have it any other way

Walk on boys, things can only get better
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:12 pm

It certainly was a fortuitous three points ,but three points nonetheless ,West Ham have had their best start to a season for years and are fourth ,Liverpool have had
arguably played some turgid fare ,but we still find ourselves sitting on the same points.....All we can take from this game is we refused to settle for a point and kept attacking till the final whistle whilst playing so woefully ....Right now ,at least until the team find some cohesion I will take that ! Rival forums are awash with posts claiming we're the jammiest team in the Premier League ,something I find particularly amusing and Ironic coming from those the other side of the  East Lancs ,after
all wasn't it their propensity to garner maximum points whist clearly second best that galled the rest of the country ?  :D

YNWA
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games