Liverpool V Bournemouth Sat 19th @ 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby kazza » Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:32 pm

damjan193 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:37 pm wrote:Happy with the 3 points and some positive signs, however Bournemouth are a poor opponent and they still managed to cause us problems in defence which is a problem that I'm not certain Endo will solve.

Szobozlai MOTM for me, looks like a top signing. Never a red for Mac Allister and I'm sure we'll appeal and he wont miss any games.

I think Endo doesn’t have to be stellar to make a big difference as he will give us much needed balance. Trent back at RB, I think Gakpo is better as the link up man as Firmino was and Jota looks better on the left to me. I think Konate will suddenly look better also as he won’t have to cover so much ground.  Then you have our two new midfielders will play better with a committed DM in the side because MacAllister does not look as good as a DM. The more they train together, the better the team will get.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:39 pm

Boocity » Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:15 pm wrote:Nunez was only on for the last 5 mins, harsh to judge him with that amount of playing time.

Not judging him on 5 mins Mate.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:35 am

Got 3 points after a couple of scares. Szob looks really good, I think lads we've got ourselves something special here.
Surprised Klopp ain't playing Nunez, he looked really good in pre-season.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:34 am

I'm surprised he's not playing Darwin too. I thought Jota struggled in the Chelsea game, and he didn't look great in this game either.

Thing is now this was Darwins chance as next game Endo will probably start in Midfield and Gakpo will probably go back to that no9 role.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:46 am

Did not realize that that c.unt Tierney was the VAR official. Is it not obvious how biased he is against us and how the FA can still retain him as a referee. It is so blatantly obvious but if Klopp complains then he gets fined and suspended, as for that c.unt Tierney he continues to scam teams with his agenda. He did what was in his power to screw us over again, I’m glad it wasn’t enough. The assistant VAR official was the same ref that elbowed Andy Robertson last season. They need the spotlight on them, not a free reign.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:45 pm

I’d forgotten about that incident with Robbo and the linesman. talk about bizarre. Saw the Mac10 sending off on Motd, never a sending off in a million years.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Tommy Smith » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:28 pm

I didn't see the game,  and heard from my friends that Trent (None Defender) was bad, not keeping clean sheet will continue this season. McAllister sending off was unfair. Winning with 10 men was a fantastic result, however, we need big result against Newcastle too
Tommy Smith
LFC Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:37 pm

Robertson is hopeless at defending. Full stop.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:28 pm

Tommy Smith » Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:28 pm wrote:I didn't see the game,  and heard from my friends that Trent (None Defender) was bad, not keeping clean sheet will continue this season. McAllister sending off was unfair. Winning with 10 men was a fantastic result, however, we need big result against Newcastle too

Whilst still not perfect your posts are a lot more measured this season Tom. Well done, keep it up!
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby devaney » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:06 am

Yakka ffs I don't know what you are reading to give the resident clown credit for the quality of his recent posts !! He didn't even watch the Bournemouth game and he still decides to bore us senseless with his nonsense :help

You think this diatribe of nonsense after the Chelsea game is an improvement: A luck draw against an average Chelsea team but has potential, and cannot say that Klopp's team has a great potential, he has a chronic defensive major problems, and he had 16 months to resolve it! And today some o the fans are here still surprised by the team failure to keep a clean sheet! It is an ongoing problem.

The traditional LFC of passing game has gone, now we have 4 defenders and 6 forwards, run with the ball of long balls tactics, the team has only managed one shoot at target!
Gakpo waste of time, Trent in floating dream position, he had only to watch Chelsea scorer while he was dreaming if he is a defender or midfielder, as for the star player £400K a week Salah, whereas, the young Chelsea defender had Salah in his pocket until that idiot showed his antic.

The problem of LFC is the manager, until the club has resolved that issue, I am afraid we will see more setbacks and disappointment throughout the whole season.

Yakka the bloke is a total wind up merchant. I'm not even sure he is a Liverpool supporter.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Previous