tottenham v LIVERPOOL Sun 19th Dec 4.30pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Tommy Smith » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:53 pm

A terrible biased and awful referrer,

Good Luck Lads
Tommy Smith
LFC Member

Postby damjan193 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:46 pm

I'm still fuming over the ref's "mistakes". How there isn't a bigger outrage on this is beyond me.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:51 pm

Yesterdays game reminded me of last years Goodson derby the way the ref and VAR officials seemed to be watching a different game to everyone else on planet earth, Kane's tackle was an absolute shocker, nothing wrong with going in hard but you've got to keep your studs low. Good job Robbo tried to hurdle it because if his foot would have been planted he'd have a broken leg now.
The way Spurs tore us to shreds on the counter reminded me of the West Ham game the other week, it was a mistake to play such a high line with a midfield combo as pedestrian as ours was yesterday, the defence was left high and dry and the only reason we managed to salvage a point was because of the heroics of Konate and Alison and terrible finishing from Spurs.
I  can't understand why he didn't bring Chamberlain on, we were in desperate need of someone with his pace in the middle of the park.
Oh well, on to the next game.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Boocity » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:30 pm

Tierney will be VAR in our match against Chelsea
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:25 pm

It's always just us playing the victims whenever we get screwed according to rival fans. It's bad enough City having a open chequebook and Klopp having to count pennies to buy players.. without bad officiating making our job harder to compete.

Last season when things went against us we argued the decisions and it seemed like it turned all the officials against us for the rest of the season.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:16 am

damjan193 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:46 pm wrote:I'm still fuming over the ref's "mistakes". How there isn't a bigger outrage on this is beyond me.

Same ref that blew the half time whistle while we were on a promising break, 45 seconds early from the allotted injury time (I can’t remember the match but I remember Mane was through on goal as that c.unt blew his whistle). Not sure how someone like that can ref in the big leagues without accountability. He has a track record of bad decisions against us.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:48 am

kazza » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:16 pm wrote:
damjan193 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:46 pm wrote:I'm still fuming over the ref's "mistakes". How there isn't a bigger outrage on this is beyond me.

Same ref that blew the half time whistle while we were on a promising break, 45 seconds early from the allotted injury time (I can’t remember the match but I remember Mane was through on goal as that c.unt blew his whistle). Not sure how someone like that can ref in the big leagues without accountability. He has a track record of bad decisions against us.

It wasn't just Tierney though, whoever was responsible for VAR is also to blame, even more so in fact. No way anyone in the world thought that Kane's challenge wasn't a stonewall red card or that the penalty situation wasn't a clear pen. If it was just Tierney I may have understood somehow that he can make mistakes, but with all the help and all the technology refs have now, how such "mistakes" can still happen is... not to use a stronger word like intentional, let's just say it's very questionable.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games