Liverpool vs Wolves: FA Cup 4th rnd - Sat 28th

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby bunglemark2 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:29 pm

Klopp found out. Where's Rafa?
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Reg » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:31 pm

Santa » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:23 pm wrote:Losing 3 consecutive hone games, all against lowly teams is some food for thought...that's me putting this mildly

Is there some connection between  Donald Trump becoming president and Klopp losing his mojo? Is this some kind of protest?

Why would a manager as professional as Klopp make such mistakes in a well known confidence-critical sport?  :help
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sniffy98 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:31 pm

Mikz » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:25 pm wrote:I cant remember seeing a worse Liverpool team. Pathetic - King Kennys face said all there needs to be said

f*ck off Klopp -

We're all mightily ***** off but just a modicum of perspective would be nice.
sniffy98

Postby sgs » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:32 pm

Welshwizard » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:11 pm wrote:Let's forget about this back to 1 game a week and concentrate top 4 teams are all just sitting deep and countering.we need to adjust our game and sign a plan B tall strong striker to mix it up when we can't break teams down

The space in every one of these games we have stumbled has been in the wide areas, but our game is repeatedly central. Even when we push fullbacks forward, inevitably the game returns to the middle. There are a few things here:

1. We lack wingers, outside Mane. We've always known that. But Klopp prefers to manage what he has rather than address the problem. His problem I think is that he sometimes appears too sure- of himself, of his alternatives, of his methods...

2. We lack pace in wide areas and we are unable to properly exploit the spaces in those wide areas. The movement is not there; the recognition of space is lacking; and the decision-making is either slow or poor...

3. Some questions about the selection. For instance, why have Lucas in MF today. Effectively 3 center-backs against a team that was always going to sit deep. The possession is meaningless if you lack the cutting edge in the final third.

We are in serious trouble. EVERY TEAM is going to play us this way...

We either make the necessary tactical adjustment, or we have to go out there and make an offer that cannot be refused to get an immediate impact wide player asap...
Last edited by sgs on Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin. Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.
sgs

Postby Klopptomaniac » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:33 pm

only me » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:25 pm wrote:Since Mane not one significant win....Are we that fragile?

This is pretty much what I'm thinking. All fluidity has gone out of the window since he left. Is he really that important so early into his LFC career

The positives of this game - we scored...
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:41 pm

I'm serious about rafa by the way
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Mikz » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:41 pm

Klopptomaniac » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:33 pm wrote:
only me » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:25 pm wrote:Since Mane not one significant win....Are we that fragile?

This is pretty much what I'm thinking. All fluidity has gone out of the window since he left. Is he really that important so early into his LFC career

:buttrock True.

2-1 doesnt feel as bad as 2-0 i suppose
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:47 pm

One things for sure, we have a real dearth of decent defenders at the club, even bang average players who can't even buy a goal in the championship suddenly look like Johann Cruyff when running at our defence. Anyone with a little bit of pace can open us up like a tin of beans and when second rate lower league plodders have you acting like the Keystone Cops at the back you know you have got defensive issues. To think some of these defenders are earning millions of pounds a year as well just adds insult to injury.
Anyway well done to Wolves, they are one of the great clubs of English football but now are fallen giants, the way things are going we'll be joining that pantheon of fallen giants ourselves soon.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Klopptomaniac » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:49 pm

Mikz » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:41 pm wrote:
Klopptomaniac » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:33 pm wrote:

:buttrock True.

2-1 doesnt feel as bad as 2-0 i suppose

It's all I've got Mikz. Unless others can chip in  :D
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Doeboy » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:51 pm

There are too many extreme highs and extreme lows with the way we play. We get some absolutely brillaint results but then some absolutely appalling ones to. I mean to coin Klopps 'Heavy Metal' analogy, it's like going out and performing an absolutely cracking show on stage but then crashing and burning with booze and drugs after the show. Just too much of a rollercoaster ride for me under Klopp so far. I'm backing him to sort it out though
Doeboy

Postby Mikz » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:56 pm

Doeboy » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:51 pm wrote:There are too many extreme highs and extreme lows with the way we play. We get some absolutely brillaint results but then some absolutely appalling ones to. I mean to coin Klopps 'Heavy Metal' analogy, it's like going out and performing an absolutely cracking show on stage but then crashing and burning with booze and drugs after the show. Just too much of a rollercoaster ride for me under Klopp so far. I'm backing him to sort it out though

Inconsistency to a sane person  :;):
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:43 pm

Fook me things aren't getting any easier and especially against sides we should be wiping the floor with.  Given the squad we have any manager including Pep or Maureen would struggle to get any consistency from a lot of our players. A lot of changes and too many kids
Klopp has to learn his lesson and not allow us to enter another season with such a poor squad and no depth. Likewise the owners cannot expect Fans to pay inflated prices into games to watch academy players who earn a grand a week.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:45 pm

bunglemark2 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:29 pm wrote:Klopp found out. Where's Rafa?

In the championship where he is currently losing to Oxford in the cup.

Klopp will sort this out.
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:13 pm

7_Kewell » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:45 pm wrote:
bunglemark2 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:29 pm wrote:Klopp found out. Where's Rafa?

In the championship.

Klopp will sort this out.

Rafa is also behind today :)
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:28 pm

ethanr » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:28 pm wrote:I've never seen a team who is so poor when you don't play the full starting lineup. This is manager firing form right now. That's obviously not want I want but Klopp should be very nervous right now.

Do you think FSG will fire Klopp? Klopp is a dream come true for FSG and the way they want tu run the club...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games