LIVERPOOL VS Norwich - Wed 4 Dec 2013 - 19.45 ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby redno7 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:10 pm

Let's move on, I'm p!ssed off after the Hull shambles.

Dear Mr Rodgers & the team

Norwich has been a team we've scored for fun against, especially Suarez in recent times. We need a win and fuking big convincing b@stard of a win.
Please try to erase the dire memories of last Sunday in Hull (the ar$ehole of Britain) and lets approach this game having learnt from the mistakes.
Sit the team down and ask if anyone is feeling complacent enough to go out and repeat Sundays awful show, ask them if they think they were worth the
hundreds of thousands of pounds they were paid for that, money taken from the fans to pay for their lavish lifestyles? When they got back to Liverpool on Sunday
and got behind the wheel of their Bentleys and Mercs did they feel like it was a good job done? a good days work?  Time for a rethink.
Norwich aren't mugs but we have got the upperhand. They'll be desperate to contain Suarez, stop him scoring and they know they have a chance for a draw.

Pick the right team and the right formation, go for the FUKING JUGULAR!

Your sincerley

LFC Fans

LFC 4 - 0 Norwich (Suarez 2, Gerrard, Hendo)
redno7
LFC Super Member

Postby laza » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:48 pm

Yeah LeeJ starting  match threads again, back on track now with big win against Canaries
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redno7 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:59 pm

no funny tale of life on the road for Norwich, cant remember ever going there.
redno7
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:07 pm

Suarez hattrick got to worth a cheeky tenner.

Labrokes 10/1
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:08 pm

redno7 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:10 pm wrote:Let's move on, I'm p!ssed off after the Hull shambles.

Dear Mr Rodgers & the team

Norwich has been a team we've scored for fun against, especially Suarez in recent times. We need a win and fuking big convincing b@stard of a win.
Please try to erase the dire memories of last Sunday in Hull (the ar$ehole of Britain) and lets approach this game having learnt from the mistakes.
Sit the team down and ask if anyone is feeling complacent enough to go out and repeat Sundays awful show, ask them if they think they were worth the
hundreds of thousands of pounds they were paid for that, money taken from the fans to pay for their lavish lifestyles? When they got back to Liverpool on Sunday
and got behind the wheel of their Bentleys and Mercs did they feel like it was a good job done? a good days work?  Time for a rethink.
Norwich aren't mugs but we have got the upperhand. They'll be desperate to contain Suarez, stop him scoring and they know they have a chance for a draw.

Pick the right team and the right formation, go for the FUKING JUGULAR!

Your sincerley

LFC Fans

LFC 4 - 0 Norwich (Suarez 2, Gerrard, Hendo)

this.
but maybe throw something at somebody as well just so they know your serious  :lookaround
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC1990 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:25 am

Norwich will set up not to get beat tonight and with a striker like Gary Hooper we need to make sure we kill them off as soon as and not get hit by a sucker punch.

Leroy Fer is a very good midfield player and is so very versatile. I wouldnt be suprised to see us go back to 3 at the back

Big question is who do we play upfront. Suarez is obviously a cert but not sure id trust Aspas

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby Raoul » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:34 am

but maybe throw something at somebody as well just so they know your serious  :lookaround

Maybe he could throw Stirling at them.
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redno7 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:19 am

Raoul » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:34 am wrote:

nah, he's too light

could be a chance for Aspas to make a name for himself, starting up top...
redno7
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:10 am

redno7 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:19 am wrote:
Raoul » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:34 am wrote:

nah, he's too light

could be a chance for Aspas to make a name for himself, starting up top...

So Sterling is too light but Aspas isn't?

Aspas holds the ball up even less than Sterling.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:41 am

Brendan preparing the way for any upset tonight....players need to step up to the plate, we haven't got a big enough squad, blah blah...it's everyone else's fault ....BR seems to be morphing into Hodgson
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby redno7 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:38 pm

re read it again and report back...

Raoul said throw sterling at them like in a dressing room rant type way, so I said he was too light.
New sentence, give Aspas a chance in the team tonight.
redno7
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:00 pm

i think there is enough sterling being thrown at those players every week  :nod
after Hull i was kinda thinking a toolbox or at least the contents of it anyway, throwing a water bottle at them wont do feck all  :D
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Red Focus » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:51 pm

The team is in shambles at the moment. Full of injuries. Rodgers still scratching his head on which combination would be his best defence. Our so called SAS has turned to SOS. Midfield and wing backs available are average players. At the moment I can't see us beating Norwich. I go for a draw or a Norwich win. Rodgers may be a decent manager but don't expect FSG to fund him with enough cash to get a 25M or more kind of striker or other positions that BR wants to replace DS in January. FSG vision for LIverpool is to buy promising young players and hope to see them mature in 3 to 4 years time to challenge for honours. In the meantime, I expect more disappointing results and gradual sliding down south in the table. All thanks for FSG policy of clearing the books, debts and building for the future. We may be a team of the future but in the meantime, we're going to be a mid table side for now. My prediction, 2-2 or 1-2 to Norwich. Now prove me wrong Redmen!!!!
Red Focus
LFC Member

Postby jacdaniel » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:52 pm

Red Focus » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:51 pm wrote:The team is in shambles at the moment. Full of injuries. Rodgers still scratching his head on which combination would be his best defence. Our so called SAS has turned to SOS. Midfield and wing backs available are average players. At the moment I can't see us beating Norwich. I go for a draw or a Norwich win. Rodgers may be a decent manager but don't expect FSG to fund him with enough cash to get a 25M or more kind of striker or other positions that BR wants to replace DS in January. FSG vision for LIverpool is to buy promising young players and hope to see them mature in 3 to 4 years time to challenge for honours. In the meantime, I expect more disappointing results and gradual sliding down south in the table. All thanks for FSG policy of clearing the books, debts and building for the future. We may be a team of the future but in the meantime, we're going to be a mid table side for now. My prediction, 2-2 or 1-2 to Norwich. Now prove me wrong Redmen!!!!

Hull aside, what results have disappointed you?
We haven't had too many bad results this season.  We're 4th.  And come the end of the month we'll have already played Arsenal, Everton, Newcastle, Spurs, City and Chelsea away from home. 

For me, Hull and Southampton were our only poor results.  Perhaps Newcastle due to the red card.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby parchpea » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:18 pm

Rumour Lucas dropped for Allen tonight.

Have to win simple as that and any side worth its salt would ensure it after the shambles at Hull.

On the attack from the kick off, hungry and positive and we will take the points.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - Games