Liverpool v Swansea Sun 17/2/2013

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby damjan193 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:44 am

Could you guys tell me where you watch replays of full games?
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby crazyhorse » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:57 pm

You can only beat what is out in front of you. We did that comprehensively. Great perfomance and what a front two understanding we have developing!

Back them up with the rest of the team and we are going places. :buttrock
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:59 pm

Extremely impressed with what I've seen of yesterday's display and the lads certainly did batter what was put in front of them. It just makes it all the more frustrating that they can put in such a classy performance of football like that less than seven days after producing the turgid Sh*t that we saw last Monday.

It's already clear to see that Sturridge is very integral to our attacking play and that even with Suarez in the team we can become toothless without DS there. Sturridge's movement and deft lay offs to those around him have added another dimension to our attack and without them as against WBA there was little creativity from our attacking play. Yesterday even though he was having a bit of a mare in front of goal himself he provided plenty of lay offs and created lots of space with his movement.

Coutinho looked very impressive and without building him up too much after one game I liked what I saw. Hopefully that opinion will still be valid after he's played tougher opposition.

Suarez was MOTM, showed everything we've come to expect of him yesterday and I've run out of words to describe his genius.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby OneHotRed » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:07 pm

Was there, great performance all round, once the second one went in they completely crumbled, must admit im quite shocked at the first few pages on here - you wouldnt get away with saying that in the ground (frustrated or not).

Sturridge and Suarez were world class - Sturridge transforms the team when hes in.
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:16 pm

OneHotRed » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:07 pm wrote:Was there, great performance all round, once the second one went in they completely crumbled, must admit im quite shocked at the first few pages on here - you wouldnt get away with saying that in the ground (frustrated or not).

Sturridge and Suarez were world class - Sturridge transforms the team when hes in.

Don't worry mate. Some of these moaning fkrs couldn't find the ground with a satnav !!!!!!!  :laugh:
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:16 pm

OneHotRed » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:07 pm wrote:Was there, great performance all round, once the second one went in they completely crumbled, must admit im quite shocked at the first few pages on here - you wouldnt get away with saying that in the ground (frustrated or not).

Don't worry mate. Some of these moaning fkrs couldn't find the ground with a satnav !!!!!!!  :laugh:
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:19 pm

No team in the premiership stroke the ball around so beautifully ,I don't give a flying fuck if it was a depleted Swansea team,Liverpool would have
annihilated any team yesterday . If that had been a United team that had played such wondrous football you would have had to literally wring the Daily Mail 
and its sister papers till they were free from saliva .

I hope this performance will go some small way to convincing the dissenters just how good we can become if a little patience is lavished on Rodgers and the
team he is striving to build .

Sturridge ,Suarez ,Lucas,and Gerrard were phenomenal yesterday and few teams in Europe would have stemmed that surging red tide ,and the potential
impact of our new triumvirate of Suarez,Sturridge and Coutinho is simply mouthwatering .

YNWA
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:54 pm

Like somebody else said:

Let us play and we'll roll you over looking the part in the process.

Stop us from playing and it's a different game, we're more likely to roll. Attack us and you'll reap your rewards.

A lot of work needs to be done before we can start patting ourselves on the back.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:22 am

you can only beat whats put in front of you and we absolutely tore em apart like we should.
not getting carried away but we were great value for the win with some impressive performances thrown in from sturridge, suarez and an impressive debut from coutinho.
gutted for borini that he will miss the rest of the season but we should seriously consider moving him on as he is mentally weak imo.
play like that against zenit and we will easily progress to the last 16 of the europa league.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games