Liverpool v Swansea Sun 17/2/2013

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby JC_81 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:11 pm

I saw this result coming to be honest with Swansea having one eye on a cup final and us looking to bounce back from 2 undeserved defeats. Missed the game, stuck on a train here, looking forward to the highlights, I hear coutinho's goal was good?!
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:28 pm

only me » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:03 pm wrote:
SouthCoastShankly » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:58 pm wrote:
Benny The Noon » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:32 pm wrote:Only Me has gone very f*cking quiet all of a sudden ! Couldn't stop bleating when we were missing chances

The exact reason why this forum has gone down the shitter

oh ffs get off your high horse will you ,nothing wrong with venting in real time ,love those posters which in retrospect have those "meaningful knowledgeable" comments ,I joy when we win and get frustrated when we play lousy and careless...You find it "intolerable" ? better check the meaning of a game message board.

Let me guess when you saw all those blown chances by Luis against Zenit ,you stood up and sang YNWA.....

Just like what people did at half time in the Attaturk.

Go back and read what you were posting - slating Sturridge who hasn't stop scoring , slating Coutinho in his first ever start for the club ?! You ever go to the game and act like that and you would get slapped about pal.
Benny The Noon

Postby only me » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:41 pm

Let me guess when you saw all those blown chances by Luis against Zenit ,you stood up and sang YNWA.....[/quote]

Just like what people did at half time in the Attaturk.

Go back and read what you were posting - slating Sturridge who hasn't stop scoring , slating Coutinho in his first ever start for the club ?! You ever go to the game and act like that and you would get slapped about pal.[/quote]

I will never Boo any of our players no matter how bad he plays ,I love sturridge and called for his signing ages ago ,Coutinho as well ,nothing wrong with venting through very frustrating first half (direct continuation to the Zenit Game).

If you tell me you haven't thrown a pint or two when Luis missed another chance in Russia then you are a saint.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:57 pm

It shows you have a lack of paitence - there is showing disappointment and there is acting a plank - guess which you fall into when reading your posts.
Benny The Noon

Postby only me » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Sorry Benny your talking out of your a$$...I've load of patience unlike other which call for BR head I support him getting another year a least ,I think the team is on the right track and good times are coming back to Anfield. During games yes I Vent and I don't mind being "embarrassed" by our players proving me wrong.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:29 pm

Fantastic game. Sturridge and Coutinho made the difference. But motivation and desire played a massive role as well and some of the credit for that must go to BR after a couple of very frustrating games. Gerrard played very well and it was a brilliant gesture when he let Danny take the second penalty. It was great to be at an atmosphere fuelled Anfield on a day when for once we got what we deserved and literally destroyed Swansea. I just hope that Ashley Williams enjoyed the game as much as I did !!  :grinning:
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:20 pm

Such a shame I had to miss this game. Looks like it was a good game and finally a win against a top 10 side. I have many questions about the game but I think I'll just watch a replay. Could you guys tell me where can I find a replay of the full match?
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby killerp » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:25 pm

Don't want to spoil anyone's joy on here but how many times this season have we followed up a bounce back game with an amazing run of victories. It's great that we responded & thrashed the Swansea B team but why do I sense another unexplainable f*ck up on the horizon.

That's why it is quiet when we win big, we know in the back of our minds, how we will the lads f.uck this up! I know we are building a new squad and all that...does not make it any easier to take.
killerp

Postby devaney » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:08 am

killerp » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:25 pm wrote:Don't want to spoil anyone's joy on here but how many times this season have we followed up a bounce back game with an amazing run of victories. It's great that we responded & thrashed the Swansea B team but why do I sense another unexplainable f*ck up on the horizon.

That's why it is quiet when we win big, we know in the back of our minds, how we will the lads f.uck this up! I know we are building a new squad and all that...does not make it any easier to take.

Fk off !! It's quiet when we win because there is nothing to moan about but you have actually managed it !! I fking despair.
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby killerp » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:02 am

devaney » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:08 pm wrote:
killerp » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:25 pm wrote:Don't want to spoil anyone's joy on here but how many times this season have we followed up a bounce back game with an amazing run of victories. It's great that we responded & thrashed the Swansea B team but why do I sense another unexplainable f*ck up on the horizon.

Fk off !! It's quiet when we win because there is nothing to moan about but you have actually managed it !! I fking despair.

There is everything to moan about, just wait for the next game.

If we can win 3 games in a row, against moderate opposition I'll eat my words.
killerp

Postby Kenny Kan » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:25 am

Great win and a great performance, but I'm not getting carried away, so let's enjoy the win 

Me neither. Still deflated after WBA debacle.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:27 am

killerp » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:02 am wrote:
devaney » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:08 pm wrote:

There is everything to moan about, just wait for the next game.

If we can win 3 games in a row, against moderate opposition I'll eat my words.

Moaning fkg convict !! Bet you even moan that it's too fkg hot and sunny where you are !!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby laza » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:21 am

Certainly nice to come home and watch that display

Hopefully it will lift a bit of the doom and gloom
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Green Environment » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:22 am

Howy Webb for once was being fair to Liverpool and awarded 2 penalties which we rightly deserved which a biased or incompetent ref. would not have given.
Green Environment
LFC Basic Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:24 am

only me » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:03 pm wrote:
SouthCoastShankly » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:58 pm wrote:
Benny The Noon » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:32 pm wrote:Only Me has gone very f*cking quiet all of a sudden ! Couldn't stop bleating when we were missing chances

The exact reason why this forum has gone down the shitter

oh ffs get off your high horse will you ,nothing wrong with venting in real time ,love those posters which in retrospect have those "meaningful knowledgeable" comments ,I joy when we win and get frustrated when we play lousy and careless...You find it "intolerable" ? better check the meaning of a game message board.

Let me guess when you saw all those blown chances by Luis against Zenit ,you stood up and sang YNWA.....

I actually misread the post I replied to.

I thought it said " is it only me or has it gone quiet all of a sudden"

Oops
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games