LIVERPOOL VS FIORIENTINA - Anfield wednesday 09/12/09 ko 7.45pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby redbeergoggles » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:52 pm

stmichael wrote:I though we actually played ok, especially in the second half. The result was irrelevant to me really.

Dossena played well and Pacheco looked exciting when he came on. Hopefully he'll be on the bench on Sunday. Gerrard also looked sharper than he has for a while and his crossing from set plays was a million times better than it has been recently.

Good post  :D
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:53 pm

Pacheco looked lively when he came on pity he will be sent back to the reserves or on loan somewhere.

Better than that pony tailed pretend wrestler we have.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:02 pm

Clearly, winning was not the # 1 priority last night. Getting new players used to the Liverpool system was a higher priority.
JoeTerp

Postby redbeergoggles » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:06 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Did anyone listen to the Collymore phonein last night , Fecking brilliant, i was listening in the car after the match, Some lad rang in who just been the game an let rip at him ,  :laugh: Said he was a t.wat an even some of the players in the dressing room when he was there ,ie Fowler Jones , said he was a bad blert in the dressing room an all. Stanley went into one an so did the lad , I was cheering in the car shouting go ed lad , Brilliant,

An i got fecking soaked last night  :(

Tony Warner gave him a good dig for picking on the reserves Nan, apparently Big Stan used to throw his wait around with the kids ,only I don't think Warner was ever a kid ,he was just born 6ft 4     :D
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:05 pm

redbeergoggles wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Did anyone listen to the Collymore phonein last night , Fecking brilliant, i was listening in the car after the match, Some lad rang in who just been the game an let rip at him ,  :laugh: Said he was a t.wat an even some of the players in the dressing room when he was there ,ie Fowler Jones , said he was a bad blert in the dressing room an all. Stanley went into one an so did the lad , I was cheering in the car shouting go ed lad , Brilliant,

An i got fecking soaked last night  :(

Tony Warner gave him a good dig for picking on the reserves Nan, apparently Big Stan used to throw his wait around with the kids ,only I don't think Warner was ever a kid ,he was just born 6ft 4     :D

Good Kid Warner , from Lee Park,  :;): Looked after a gang of scouse kids well when they came to London a few years ago to play football,when he was at Millwall, Got a lot of respect for him
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games