Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby agoodmentality » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:17 pm

30 members browsing this topic,,,

why is it soo quiet in here?

am i missing suttin on telly?
I've watched my Heroes throught the slats at Melwood,,
I've STOOD on the KOP,,
I've cried for the 96 ,,

Don't EVER question my loyalty or support.

YNWA
agoodmentality

Postby redhayesy » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:31 pm

yer, you are- sensible debate an good insight on LFC TV  it's called support the manager an team through thick an thin!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby shanklygates » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:39 pm

why do we have to support a manager who cant buy a win, is very stubborn, has bought so many 2nd rate players its untrue, made our squad worse than when he came, plays poor formations, tactics and substitutions, cant drop players when completely out of form(kuyt).

look guys end of day as i said where do we draw the line for such mediocre performances, is it when we are languising in 12th with 4 wins from 20 games?, or maybe after we get knocked out of europa and fa.cup.

i'm just becoming seriously confused with the infatuation towards this man who 5 years ago masterminded one of the greatest comebacks in history, that really was 5 years ago, but right now he has reached the end of the line imo.
shanklygates

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:18 am

Going by recent standards I didn't think the performance was too bad. The midfield did quite well overall, the defence showed too much vulnerability all round, while up front Kuyt had a Kuyt-up-front-on-his-own type of game, which seriously stunted much of our good approach play. Aquilani did OK first half I thought, was almost totally absent in the second and he clearly isn't to speed yet. Pacheco showed why he should be in the first team squad on a more regular basis.

It was another game completely there for the taking second half but we simply didn't do enough in the final third and ultimately paid for some very sloppy defending from an incisive Fiorentina counter attack. Technically it obviously changes absolutely nothing because we were gone already, it was though a decent opportunity to build on a recent upturn in form of sorts with a solid performance and a win.
LFC2007

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:20 am

Mate, there were far too many muck performances again from the likes of Kuyt, Benayoun (in particular), Darby and Skrtel....Poison, the four of them...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:20 am

Im just disillusioned. The players look as if they are also. Regarding Aquilani, why didnt rafa risk him a few games back. He needed match practice but rafas reasoning was "these were tough games so it wasnt worth the risk". Correct me if im wrong, I would expect our biggest and best players to play in the "tough" games. If he was afraid to play him in case of aggravating the injury then the question has to be, why bloody sign him in the first place injured if you think he is made of glass?

His treatment of players over the last couple of seasons, I think, has led to a loss of confidence in him from the players. His decision making in matches just leave us all baffled. We need another striker, someone who can put the ball in the back of the net HOWEVER rafa also has to have a pesonal favouritism towards them. I say this as I look towards Crouch and Keane, especially Crouch. He scored goals. Now I would have thought this is what you wanted from a striker, and Keane when he started to go on a run rafa decided to drop them. Alonso another example, last season he was brilliant for us but rafas treatment of him at the end of the season confirmed he puts his own favouritsm first before the club. Towards Mascherano he made it clear he didnt want him to leave and that he classed him as a key player and wants him to stay. Alonso got "The fans want you here so perhaps you should stay".

The fulham match also showed he is frustrating certain players. Yossi Benayoun. One of the few players who looked as if he will make something happen was then taken off, and you could see his frustration and how angry he was at that decision. I think this season has exploded in rafas face. The players,  by looking at their performances, just look fed up and disillusioned. And to be honest, who can blame them?
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:27 am

I watched an interview with Rafa at the end of the game and you have to ask what bleedin' planet he lives on. The interviewer asked a simple question, for an honest assessment of the overall campaign. The answer should have been simple and straightforward : "We / I phucked up. We were [email]cr@p.....[/email]" or words to that effect.
Yet he STILL somehow managed to say the usual "We created some good chances..."
Rafa, you cabbage - "chances" do not win matches. GOALS do, you divvy...
This campaign, this season, has been nothing short of muck. The players have been muck. The attitude has been muck. The lack of application an embarrassment, nay, a disgrace.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:28 am

bunglemark2 wrote:[email=cr@p.....]cr@p.....[/email]

Why do people do this? Is it a mistake, a glitch, a joke?
LFC2007

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:52 am

bunglemark2 wrote:I watched an interview with Rafa at the end of the game and you have to ask what bleedin' planet he lives on. The interviewer asked a simple question, for an honest assessment of the overall campaign. The answer should have been simple and straightforward : "We / I phucked up. We were [email=cr@p.....]cr@p.....[/email]" or words to that effect.
This campaign, this season, has been nothing short of muck. The players have been muck. The attitude has been muck. The lack of application an embarrassment, nay, a disgrace.

Because the interviewer after the game was just being a complete pleb with predectable, boring questions. Why not ask about something more constructive instead of really jabbing the knife in instead? Rafa should have just told him tof fuck clean off and taken a fine for it.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:59 am

Emerald Red wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:I watched an interview with Rafa at the end of the game and you have to ask what bleedin' planet he lives on. The interviewer asked a simple question, for an honest assessment of the overall campaign. The answer should have been simple and straightforward : "We / I phucked up. We were [email=cr@p.....]cr@p.....[/email]" or words to that effect.

Because the interviewer after the game was just being a complete pleb with predectable, boring questions. Why not ask about something more constructive instead of really jabbing the knife in instead? Rafa should have just told him tof fuck clean off and taken a fine for it.

Real life is different to this forum though mate. you can't just tell people to feck off if they ask you a question which has a difficult answer. If you do, anybody listening in concludes that you are a clueless c...

This is probably why Rafa trtied to waffle his way out of it.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:02 am

LFC2007 wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:[email=cr@p.....]cr@p.....[/email]

Why do people do this? Is it a mistake, a glitch, a joke?

If you include a @ in a word and then add dots it glitches. eg [email=s@int......]s@int......[/email]
Code: Select all
[email]s@int.....[/email]
Last edited by account deleted by request on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby The_Rock » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:24 am

agoodmentality wrote:30 members browsing this topic,,,

why is it soo quiet in here?

am i missing suttin on telly?

Becos its depressing..........

Something is wrong with the team this season. Its as if the players don't want to play for the manager anymore.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shawnk » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:52 am

Dani Pacheco
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcDDojBIyAE&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Wow, dribble like Messi around player at his age. Someone start a thread for him!
shawnk

Postby Owzat » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:54 am

Ciggy wrote:It was better than the Blackburn game anyway wasnt it?

You know guys its only a game of football I put the ITV news at ten on last night over 100 people killed, 100s wounded and then five soldiers got buried from Afghanistan really young men had lost their lives which takes the British soldiers death toll to 100. This mornin at 7 I recieved a phone call from my mum that my cousins baby had died 22 months old meningitus but they thought she had swine flu and diagonsed her wrongfully, that baby died in 48 hours a little girl within two days her life was gone, monday she was right as rain tuesday night she had died.

Dont get angry there are worst things happening in the world at the moment.

Get some perspective in your lives. Im feckin gutted Ive never been to a babys funeral dreading it.

Sorry to hear that Ciggy, too many of my family members have died at relatively young ages but none nearly as young as that. Unfortunately there is so much media attention and consequently public attention on swine flu that a sneeze is called swine flu and this is a sad consequence

:down:
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:57 am

bigmick wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

Real life is different to this forum though mate. you can't just tell people to feck off if they ask you a question which has a difficult answer. If you do, anybody listening in concludes that you are a clueless c...

This is probably why Rafa trtied to waffle his way out of it.

Perhaps he should sit down and think out some more sensible responses that aren't likely to envoke come provoke hostile reactions from the fans.

Hasn't he tried the "hey I'm a Liverpool fan" approach recently, quoting YNWA etc? Well why doesn't he try something like "the result was not good, we didn't put chances away, we let them have too many chances and they took more than us. We are getting one or two players back that could make a difference and we're looking to get back on track starting with Arsenal" Things like "must win" and "we will finish in the top four" are not convincing and just annoy fans
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games