LIVERPOOL VS FIORIENTINA - Anfield wednesday 09/12/09 ko 7.45pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby fivecups » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:45 pm

Ciggy wrote:It was better than the Blackburn game anyway wasnt it?

You know guys its only a game of football I put the ITV news at ten on last night over 100 people killed, 100s wounded and then five soldiers got buried from Afghanistan really young men had lost their lives which takes the British soldiers death toll to 100. This mornin at 7 I recieved a phone call from my mum that my cousins baby had died 22 months old meningitus but they thought she had swine flu and diagonsed her wrongfully, that baby died in 48 hours a little girl within two days her life was gone, monday she was right as rain tuesday night she had died.

Dont get angry there are worst things happening in the world at the moment.

Get some perspective in your lives. Im feckin gutted Ive never been to a babys funeral dreading it.

Terrible news Lyndsey.

We've got a wee girl, most amazing thing that ever happened to me. If something like that happened to her we'd never get over it.  :(  :(
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:46 pm

Homebooby wrote:Sorry to hear that Ciggy. Horrible news. Poor kid and thoughts to the family

Thanx mate but you know even before I heard my bad news, watching the ITN news the young men getting buried from Afghanistan I mean wtf why get angry over a football match when them people are never going to see their children ever again?
Because of a feckin pointless war?
My mums brother, my favourite uncle has to bury his grandchild next week and she wasnt in a war, she wasnt even termanily ill im devestated.

Feck off all with your rafa bashing appreciate your family, they are more important.

god i didnt think i would be going to a babys funeral next week cant believe it.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DAV » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:47 pm

Daniel Pacheco looks an interesting player
Torres looked sharp
The Italaian -  no judgement yet
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:49 pm

Avi Cohen wrote:I don't know, boys.

I know we lost but I think there are a lot of positives tonight.

Aquaman looks the business to me. Yes, he faded in the second half - knackered - but he's playing in the Alonso role, an Alonso who likes to get forward. Yes, yes.

I thought Benny had a poor game but he scored.

Stevie is starting to come back into form.

Giving Darby 90 mins - despite the mistake. We all make them but we seem to be nailed for EVERY mistake. I watched the Manc Fulham game the other week and Dindane had 3 sitters and missed all of them - if it was us he'd have a hat trick.

Torres looks up for it and Pacheco looks really sharp.

There was a good fifteen minutes in the 2nd half we're our football was crisp and confident. I think all this augers well for Sunday.

And Ciggy - that's awful. Sorry to hear that.

Good post. To be honest I was loving watching Mascherano, Aquilani, Gerrard and Torres on the same pitch together. I was actually starting to wonder if that might ever happen. Also Reina, Johnson and Carra didn't even play tonight.
Last edited by fivecups on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanklygates » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:50 pm

why i get abuse?

the only one abusing me is you, i've made like 68 posts.

winning 3 times in like 15 games is unacceptable, i'm laughing at the defeat because im seriously at the end of my tether

also thx for pretending like you know me, your right i dont go the match, not any more anyway i cant afford to, but ive supported liverpool for 30 years and will do so for another 30 or more, but let me guess im not a true fan right cos i actually type what i believe instead of agreeing with everyone else, i'm meant to just put my rose tinted specs back on and agree with all you rafa lovers.

players and managers come and go, i'll support liverpool till the day i die and im peeing into a bag strapped to my leg and shouting out for my wife called linda, when her name isnt even linda.
Last edited by shanklygates on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shanklygates

Postby Homebooby » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:50 pm

It's an opinion I have held the whole time I have been on this board to be honest, but I keep it to myself mostly. I think it is only at moments such as what you are experiencing at the moment that puts them into perspective. I've had a few myself and although I am a life long fan, I think I have it in perspective.

There's nothing much anyone can say to you to make it feel better at the moment.  All I can say is that my stomach turned as I read your post and my heart went out to you all.
Homebooby

Postby killerp » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:55 pm

I just saw the result  :down:

Whats the review of Aquilanis performance??? I will be downloading the game later today to have a look.
killerp

Postby kunilson » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:56 pm

disappointed. this form of ours is truly terrible, it started to seem like we were remembering how to NOT lose a game, even if we weren't winning every game but.....another defeat.

there were definately positives from tonight, dont feel like saying them right now to be honest.

hope that defeat teaches them a lesson.......or re-teaches the same lesson like for the last TWO FU.CKING MONTHS!
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby shanklygates » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:58 pm

rafa should do the honourable thing and resign.
shanklygates

Postby agoodmentality » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:00 pm

shanklygates wrote:rafa should do the honourable thing and resign.

As if he'd do that,,,

£££££££
I've watched my Heroes throught the slats at Melwood,,
I've STOOD on the KOP,,
I've cried for the 96 ,,

Don't EVER question my loyalty or support.

YNWA
agoodmentality

Postby Homebooby » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:00 pm

shanklygates wrote:rafa should do the honourable thing and resign.

not often I am prompted to abuse, but stop being such a c0ck
Homebooby

Postby agoodmentality » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:03 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Homebooby wrote:Sorry to hear that Ciggy. Horrible news. Poor kid and thoughts to the family

Thanx mate but you know even before I heard my bad news, watching the ITN news the young men getting buried from Afghanistan I mean wtf why get angry over a football match when them people are never going to see their children ever again?
Because of a feckin pointless war?
My mums brother, my favourite uncle has to bury his grandchild next week and she wasnt in a war, she wasnt even termanily ill im devestated.

Feck off all with your rafa bashing appreciate your family, they are more important.

god i didnt think i would be going to a babys funeral next week cant believe it.

i love my family,,,and i hate rafa end of.
I've STOOD on the KOP,,
I've cried for the 96 ,,

YNWA
agoodmentality

Postby shanklygates » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:05 pm

homebooby im a piece of genitalia because i dont like rafa?

this season is going drastically wrong, and at the end of the day it always ends with the manager and right now he isnt doing anything thats working.

liverpool dont sack managers but i wish they would.
shanklygates

Postby agoodmentality » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:09 pm

redhayesy wrote:
shanklygates wrote:hahahahahahahahaha liverpool 1 fio 2

how many more times to we have to watch this dross from liverpool, i dont give a flying monkey :censored: about the team that was put out tonight, thats like 3 wins for liverpool in 15 games or so.

yet another defeat!!!

come on even you rafa fans must be pulling ya hair out now, how long are you going to give him.

ya know what actually

i'm not even interested now, thats the last liverpool game im watching this season.

fooking awful!!

we didnt deserve to go through anyway, we have scored like 3 or 4 goals and conceded 9 or 10.

bye bye rafa bye bye

an you wonder why you get abuse on this forum! you are more than a WUM you are someone who has never been to a game, cause if you have you would never come out with comments like that an still be around to spout sh1t like that again,especially in the kop.

opinions are one thing, but to fecking laugh at a defeat is fecking un-acceptable.

an i fecking hope that is the last game you watch, cause your not an LFC fan, your comment proves that end of.

also i'm still a raffa fan, cause he's the manager of the club i love, an will support him an the team through thick an thin endof!

So  u wud support him if he sold our best players and replaced them with spanish 2nd divison players, (cos he is the manager of the club u love),,

really your chattin $hit .

Managers and players come and go,,

NOBODY is bigger than the club
I've STOOD on the KOP,,
I've cried for the 96 ,,

YNWA
agoodmentality

Postby shanklygates » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:12 pm

i dont like rafa so will never support him.

i will support liverpool till the day i die as i said, and before i start getting berated on this forum where if you dont like rafa your not entitled to an opinion, im not the only who doesnt like him.

its a forum, that means everyone is entitled to opinions, wether others agree with them or not.
shanklygates

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games