Liverpool VS WBA 27/1 19.45pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:15 pm

Welsh wizzard 13 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:11 pm wrote:What it shows is Moreno is still absolute *****. TA is not good enough yet cann only shows up against big teams Matip is not ideal playing with vvd manne not himself. We need a world class keeper Lamar and keite in now would even look at abbyong as a striker our season could fall away if we don't shape up

No one is coming in mate, the window shuts on Wednesday.
The club have known for months that Phil was leaving, they had plenty of time to line someone up, if someone was coming they'd be here by now.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:18 pm

Is the Klopp's revolution is it. Two back to back defeats against the bottom two sides, and we score just one in those two matches.

Klopp has been in charge over two years and the honeymoon period is over. He's failed in making us strong defensively so far, we have learned nothing from last season where we conceded truck loads of goals as well.

Our defence is the shakiest in the premier league; it has holes all over it. Even the lesser teams are going to fancy scoring against us.

I'm hugely dissapointed in Klopp thus far. This isn't "heavy metal" football. It's SUICIDAL football IMHO.

:veryangry
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:20 pm

I just want Klopp to be honest with the fans. Does he want players now that FSG won't sanction money for, or is he just waiting till the summer to buy off of his own back?

We love watching the season blow up in every January to get us excited for the season after.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby electrum » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:26 pm

Hugely disappointing display from the team- we just seem to implode as soon as we concede to a team attacking us directly and with intent.

We need to rebound from these two awful performances and sharpish. A dip in form/ results now and our season (top 4) could effectively be over by the end of February.
electrum
LFC Advanced Member

Postby only me » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:26 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:15 pm wrote:
Welsh wizzard 13 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:11 pm wrote:What it shows is Moreno is still absolute *****. TA is not good enough yet cann only shows up against big teams Matip is not ideal playing with vvd manne not himself. We need a world class keeper Lamar and keite in now would even look at abbyong as a striker our season could fall away if we don't shape up

The club have known for months that Phil was leaving, they had plenty of time to line someone up, if someone was coming they'd be here by now.

For me that's a sackable decision..Yes we might come out of this season with CL footy but it's a pure gamble decision..In my book when Managers start to gamble they should also start packing...When Rafa bought an injured Aqua man..When BR didn't sign anyone come January..They hoped/gambled it will somehow fly..it usually doesn't..You don't sign a quality CB or keeper you will leak goals..you don't sign a quality DM you will leak goals..You sell creativity you shoot yourself in the foot..The city game was superb but it was all adrenaline.. You can't replicate it every game and here is where talent kicks in..We kicked Talent out of the team and Signed some kid from Falkirk..it's pathetic and it's a sackable decision..Where is the German logic? It's no where to be seen in Klopps decisions..

I'll bet you lads we will see a Mahrez bid launched tomorrow..2 weeks too late.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Mikz » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:28 pm

Who are  Lemar and abbyong ? Ive never seen any of them play.
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:33 pm

only me » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:26 pm wrote:

For me that's a sackable decision..Yes we might come out of this season with CL footy but it's a pure gamble decision..In my book when Managers start to gamble they should also start packing...When Rafa bought an injured Aqua man..When BR didn't sign anyone come January..They hoped/gambled it will somehow fly..it usually doesn't..You don't sign a quality CB or keeper you will leak goals..you don't sign a quality DM you will leak goals..You sell creativity you shoot yourself in the foot..The city game was superb but it was all adrenaline.. You can't replicate it every game and here is where talent kicks in..We kicked Talent out of the team and Signed some kid from Falkirk..it's pathetic and it's a sackable decision..Where is the German logic? It's no where to be seen in Klopps decisions..

Agree.. should have been lined up before Couts left. I think hes the best player in the country, whoever signs him for next season will win the league
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:34 pm

only me » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:26 pm wrote:

I completely agree with this. Last year we desperately needed to fix our defence in January to keep the challenge up for the title, and Klopp ignored it and we were outta the title race come February. The same thing is happening again at the same time of the season and he's once again gonna gamble the season by not buying reinforcements again..  even more annoying this year is that he has loads of money to buy.

If this season goes downhill like the previous year then it proves Klopp has learned nothing, and probably never will.. that's when he should be sacked.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:40 pm

Mikz » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:28 pm wrote:

Who are  Lemar .

He was the lead singer of Kajagoogoo  :rasp
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:44 pm

We won't know until the end of the season wether the decision to sell Phil and not replace him was the right one, right now though if I was a betting man I'd probably bet against us finishing in the top 4.
If the bottom 2 clubs can beat us anyone can.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:49 pm

If Westbrom had a little more quality uptop we could easily lost by 5 or 6.

We are becoming a boring joke now and to be honest i wouldn't be surprised if Huddersfield get something off us on Tuesday.

Attacking wise where is the quick blistering counter attacks gone. Our passing is poor there is no creativity.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Klopptomaniac » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:56 pm

Depends who's decision it is to not bring anyone in. Is Klopp naïve or are Klopp's hands tied?
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Franky000 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:02 am

Just the same mistakes being repeated from last year - I predicted this would happen in the summer. Finishing 4 last year gave our arrogant owners belief that they could scrape by again this season with minimal investement. We may still manage it, but are we really happy just fighting for 4th, and waiting for that bit of luck where we challenge for the title despite no major investement? Are our fans so delusional that they can’t see where the problem lies? They are afraid of success - that is the root of moneyball. I’m gonna lose my marbles like Algy Moon if this ***** continues beyond this season.
Franky000

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:24 am

This is the third season on the bounce that we have gone out of the FA Cup in January.
I remember the days when we regularly got to semi finals and finals, these days getting to February would be an achievement for us.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:29 am

The ambition has completely gone from the club.. top 4 is the aim and anything else is purely a bonus.

It will be years before we win another trophy at this rate.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games