Liverpool VS WBA 27/1 19.45pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Reg » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:47 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:41 pm wrote:we will never escape the grip of ordinary but without fight we will struggle to convince the football world we're to be even taken seriously .

This is what we lost on Saturday.

Since the Spurs game everyone has been forced to take notice. All the major clubs, papers, pundits and fans had realised were we on the march. Now we blow 2 small club games and everyone's sat down again smirking and saying 'ah don't worry, its the same old Liverpool.... no need to worry any more'.

All the credibility we'd created during the previous 18 games has been blown away overnight. Soul destroying. Get rid of the dead wood.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:20 am

red till i die!! » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:04 am wrote:
leeroy74 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:41 pm wrote:Had we of actually won and gone all the way to the final we wouldn't of won it anyhow. Klopps record in finals is woeful. Wake up lads... We've had this coming for the last three seasons

It wasn't any different under Rodgers either Lee.
Klopp has his weaknesses and the reason he has lost so many finals imo is because he can only play one way. He is good enough with the right tools to get there and if he had it in him to do a Mourinho then he would have won every single one.
He suits this club but unfortunately most of the players don't  :down:

Let's all sing it then...1...2...3!
BRING BACK RAFA! BRING BACK RAFA!
:upside:  :upside:  :upside:
:D
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:09 am

I can see it now... bring back Morientes, Igor Biscan, Bruno Cheyrou......'   :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:35 pm

Reg » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:09 am wrote:I can see it now... bring back Morientes, Igor Biscan, Bruno Cheyrou......'   :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

How about Sinama? Le Tallec? The wanna be rapper Ryan Babel? I thought Morientes and Biscan had their value compared to those peeps...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:49 pm

Rafa had some great years here, but his best years are behind him as a manager.

He'll probably end up walking/sacked from Newcastle in the summer.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby algymoon » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:05 pm

It is the same old Sh*t of last season, however, this season is even worse!! The nutcase's training regime is clearly evident, as the players looked all exhausted due to the going of the heavy metal style of football in the early half of the season!! Even the rotation and selling the best world class player didn't help! the nutcase thought he has Coutinho's replacement in Solanke!, and by buying an expensive CB will resolve his defensive problem, just look at the skillful Matip! Both Keepers and defenders and the nutcase are all in disarray!!! f*cking Sh*t...
Just look at LFC transfer activities, it is non-existing, Mahrez is a minimum requirement to fill the gap by Coutinho exit, Goalkeeper was a priority since the nutcase has arrived in LFC!, it is a total shambles. We need a top CF, not the useless master of duds Firmino who cannot even convert a spot-kick!! The nutcase ought to be sacked on spot.
I just wonder if some the nutcase's faithful are still believe LFC will finish fourth!, I really doubt that!!! by next month we will be out of every competition.

DREAM ON
algymoon

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:02 pm

I would call you a ***** ,but a ***** has at least one good eye  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games