LIVERPOOL VS BLACKBURN ROVERS - Must win

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby only me » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:00 am

Thewaykokid wrote:Rumoured lineup for Blackburn same as everton adding johnson who is apparently fit again.

-------------Reina-------------------
Johnson-Carra-Skrtel-Konchesky
---------Lucas---Meireles-----------
Maxi--------Gerrard----------Cole
--------------Torres-----------------

don't agree myself, think the greek deserves a start and cole should be behind torres........

Really hope not.
The Greek is a much better option then either Skertel or Carra ,and he proved his attacking skills - just don't get this fixation on this duo...Lucas again is a terrible selection and why MAxi starts before Yova is a mystery to me. Guess that is why are only football fans and he is an overpriced manager in the Premierleauge.

Why can itbe simple? ,you are good you play...Those "geniouses" are killing the game.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby burjennio » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:14 am

Im gonna go on record and say that if Roy sticks the head in fat Sam today all is forgiven. If he kicks him while hes on the ground he should be offered a new contract immediately
burjennio

Postby metalhead » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:28 am

NANNY RED wrote:Thats your opinion Mick on Kelly. my opinion is he should be playing right back if Johnno is injured . i happen to think he he is equipped enough to play there against Blackburn. Why because i rate the lad. along with lots of others and just happen to think its common sense to start playing him. Funny in it how Carra caused up roar when he was refusing to play right back but it was ok then wasnt it . Roy wasnt here, Its my opinion that i think Kelly is a better right back than Carragher and i disagree with Roy on saying what he said regarding inexperience . good enough last season in a few games ,good enough this season when he has played and good enough in the Europa cup in hostile atmosphere the other night, You agree with Roys choice ,i dont

Oh and We need to win by at least 3 goals just to get out of the relegation zone . sad sad times

we said that with insua, and look what happened.

Kelly needs time
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:31 pm

There never is and never has been a problem on discussion boards with people disagreeing with the selection the manager makes. Where I continue to have a problem is in the tone of some of the criticism, it is absolutely off the wall, ridiculous and disgraceful.

In the last two pages you had people saying Roy is a "twaaaaaaaat", that he should be "banned from the city of Liverpool", he's called a "buffoon", he's accused of "making stupid comments" because he explained that he thought Kelly was too inexperienced for such an important game and told he should "learn to keep his mouth shut".

What a fecking joke. For the record, I don't agree with every aspect of the selection either.
Last edited by bigmick on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:31 pm

bigmick wrote:There never is and never has been a problem on discussion boards with people disagreeing with the selection the manager makes. Where I continue to have a problem is in the tone of some of the criticism, it is absolutely off the wall, ridiculous and disgraceful.

In the last two pages you had people saying Roy is a "twaaaaaaaat", that he should be "banned from the city of Liverpool", he's called a "buffoon", he's accused of "making stupid comments" because he explained that he thought Kelly was too inexperienced for such an important game and told he should "learn to keep his mouth shut".

What a fecking joke. For the record, I don't agree with every aspect of the selection either.

The irony
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:45 pm

bigmick wrote:There never is and never has been a problem on discussion boards with people disagreeing with the selection the manager makes. Where I continue to have a problem is in the tone of some of the criticism, it is absolutely off the wall, ridiculous and disgraceful.

the bold part is correct...  :D
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Zidane » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:05 pm

He says stupid things lets be honest with ourselves.. that said his Kelly comments weren't a big deal really, think people are just over analyzing everything at the moment.  I don't like that he keeps praising Carra and Stevie though, sounds like he's kissing @ss to me.  Hoping Johnson is fit though we could really use him.

The team in full is: Reina, Aurelio, Carragher. Kyrgiakos, Skrtel, Lucas, Meireles, Maxi, Cole, Gerrard, Torres. Subs: Jones, Jovanovic, Babel, Ngog, Poulsen, Shelvey, Kelly.  Well there goes Johno being fit. :(
Zidane

Postby zarababe » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:08 pm

Well, that team is GOOD ENUFF to beat blackburn.. a win and nothing else will do !

Come on Red Men.. :angry:
Last edited by zarababe on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Zidane » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:11 pm

I hope the new physios worked some magic on Fabio and he can stay fit now! :D
Zidane

Postby only me » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:13 pm

It is one thing to refrain from abusive comments but a completly different thing passing judgment or voicing one's opinions on anything going on in the club espcially when you feel it is being done or said completly wrong.

That's the idea behind a fan board...And from time to time one can afford speaking rubbish ,our manager and owners sure did do so...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:14 pm

same lineup as against everton
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NorfolkRed » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:16 pm

lets hope its not the same spirit and commitment
NorfolkRed

Postby zarababe » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:17 pm

any streams...
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crim cram » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:18 pm

I jsut don't get Maxi starting, but then I remember how Jova and Babel looked mid week - What other options do we have?  Pacheco?
“Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”  Shankly
crim cram
LFC Super Member

Postby NorfolkRed » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:28 pm

atleast you know when jova is playing
NorfolkRed

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games