BLACKBURN V LIVERPOOL

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:17 pm

mkingdom » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:59 pm wrote:
RUSHIE#9 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:56 pm wrote:[quote="[url=http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=1164311#p1164311]

Carroll winner!

I am a genius!!   :buttrock

Lucky don't you mean, after the Brad Jones comment!?!  :p[/quote]

You win some, you lose some  :glare:[/quote]
:D
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dundreamin » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Now BRING ON THE B.LUESHITE
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby NorfolkRed » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:19 pm

poor performance? beggars belief

if he turned in that performance every week then id be more than happy
NorfolkRed

Postby Simari » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:20 pm

Andy appears to be gradually building up his confidence.

He just needs to keep the upward momentum going through the start of next season.

Those are the sort of headers he used to nail with the Geordies, directed AT the goal, not getting under them.

On the flip side, if you talk about fear factor - such a stark contrast when the Scum played Blackburn to when we visited them. That's an indication of the gap.

In any case, chuffed with the win and 3 points as I was dreading yet another loss with more damage to our Cup hopes (Heart in mouth, time literally stood still for a moment when Jones fouled Yakubu).
Simari
LFC Super Member

Postby Simari » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:22 pm

That's awesome news for Jones, his wife gave birth to a son this week !

Hopefully, he is lifted by the win and more importantly his new baby  :bowdown
Simari
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:22 pm

Emerald Red » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:03 pm wrote:
D___C » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:59 pm wrote:
ethanr » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:51 pm wrote:And all you miserable ***** who have been slating him this whole time go quiet.

Behave. He had been laughably bad up until a 92nd minute header (his previous best effort almost put it in our own net) from a direct method of play. One moment does not mask a dreadful display.

The goal was big for morale/mood... it better not have any bearing on him starting at Wembley.

Laughably bad? I tell you what is laughably bad, is your post. He was playing well up until that goal, actually. Doing the donkey work by getting back and defending when he had to, and doing that well, and being the lone target man making things stick so we could get an attack going, which he done brilliantly with some nice touches and knock downs. You couldn't ask more from a center forward when a team is down to 10 men. Do you play the game, or is it just on your Playstation?

One twisted and deluded tw@t who cant be pleased that a Liverpool player has scored in the dying minutes of a match we should have lost.
"laughably bad"? If this doesnt convince you all that Kerry is a bitter and spiteful woman I dont know what will
:no
Thommo's perm

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:26 pm

D___C » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:59 pm wrote:
ethanr » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:51 pm wrote:And all you miserable ***** who have been slating him this whole time go quiet.

Behave. He had been laughably bad up until a 92nd minute header (his previous best effort almost put it in our own net) from a direct method of play. One moment does not mask a dreadful display.

The goal was big for morale/mood... it better not have any bearing on him starting at Wembley.

There has been some ***** posted on this forum over the years and alot of it recently but this post must be up there for the most fecking clueless of the lot.

The lad is struggling to settle into a newish club, is being constanly reminded of the stupid price tag and tonight he puts in a very good performance and works his balls off and still muppets like you are belittling him.

Only time will tell if he becomes value for money or not, but whilst he wears the red shirt he's a Liverpool player and should get support from all fans.
Last edited by RUSHIE#9 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Simari » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:29 pm

Really, is is that hard to be happy when the team you support, wins a game?

Get a grip D_C
Simari
LFC Super Member

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:30 pm

Simari » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:22 pm wrote:That's awesome news for Jones, his wife gave birth to a son this week !

Hopefully, he is lifted by the win and more importantly his new baby  :bowdown

Great news for him and his family.

As SouthCoastShankly said earlier, the guy deserves the utmost respect for being back on a football pitch less than 6 months after such a  personal tragedy.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby D___C » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:33 pm

Simari » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:29 pm wrote:Really, is is that hard to be happy when the team you support, wins a game?

Get a grip D_C

if this game was in isolation i'd be delighted (obviously happy we won)... but the big one is on Saturday and team selection cannot be affected by one moment.
D___C

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:38 pm

that was a big win for us.
credit to the lads for pushing till the end and showing they actually give a hoot.
loads of errors in that game and it was 2 individual ones that unfortunately cost us.flanno wasnt in the game and the pressure was aplied on him from the off.he wasnt dealing with it well and led to the error.id say he'd be gutted with his performance.
jones got caught with the ball and had to hoof when yak closed him down and why he didnt just catch it when it rebounded off him instead of just palming it down we'll never know.2 amateurish errors from 2 inexperienced players is all,but we responded well with 10 men and refused to sit back and battled till the very end and  we were rewarded with the victory we deserved.
henderson was fantastic tonight,easily his best game for us and if he can perform like that from rb then he has no excuses why he cant do it 50yd further up the line.he's not a rb but did a good job there likewise he should be able to do a decent job at rw.
credit to maxi with 2 good goals and should have him in with a shout of a start on saturday.skyrtel,shelvey and bellamy played well.well done big andy,he played well tonight and got rewarded with the winner.big shout to danny agger and wasnt he immense when he came on,constantly pushing and driving forward.he gave us a lift and we finished out like we started,which was the better team.
for a second string side that was a fantastic result.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:39 pm

D___C » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:33 pm wrote:
Simari » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:29 pm wrote:Really, is is that hard to be happy when the team you support, wins a game?

Get a grip D_C

if this game was in isolation i'd be delighted (obviously happy we won)... but the big one is on Saturday and team selection cannot be affected by one moment.

Im really going off you
:(
Thommo's perm

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:44 pm

Blackburn had 12 men against 10 and we still fucking won ... Henderson was the top man in a red shirt tonight ,and Coates
defending to thwart Hoilett in the box  was world class .

Big big win in terms of confidence and a special mention to the Big man who was everywhere tonight ,and showed some nice footwork
and he fucking scored  :rasp
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:50 pm

I dont know how anyone thought Henderson had a good game tonight. Time and again he produced one of the following: 1. ran into a cul-de-sac 2. overhit pass after pass. He gave away possession so many times tonight I was praying a sniper would take him out.

He drives me nuts.
burjennio

Postby RedAnt » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:50 pm

Thommo's perm » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:39 pm wrote:
D___C » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:33 pm wrote:

Get a grip D_C

Im really going off you
:(

It ain't even mildly amusing anymore. Hardly heard a thing from him/her that isn't a lil dig at someone.

I think we had a good game today though a very scrappy, messy one. Everyone dug in. The result was far more important than a good performance. We can now go into the semi-final on a win and with 3 goals to boot. Chuffed for Carroll who's my man of the match. He got stuck in, held up the ball well, looked lively and energetic and I thought his movement was good. His workrate was top, 'specially when we had to dig in deep, defending well. Great goal too. Jones might be a worry, but we do know the Toffee's are gonna be target him as our main weakness, so maybe we can use that.

Was happy to see Kenny's smile tonight.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games