LIVERPOOL VS BLACKBURN ROVERS - Must win

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:01 pm

Is Agger Stiil injured
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:38 pm

ffs just stick gerrard and meireles in the middle and build attacks from there.

we have a fookin' senior portuguese international and steven fookin' gerrard! how roy manages to reason to himself to pick lucas and poulsen to anchor the park over two quality midfielders is something i will never ever get. its so stupid im lost for words.

and when was the last time pacecho came on? i'd say stick pacheeks and shelvey out on the wings and give cole his preferred position just off the striker.

4-4-1-1

reina

johnson
skrtel
carra
aurelio

pachecho
gerrard
meireles
shelvey

cole

torres

2-0 to liverpool :)

.. but we all know roy is going to fu.ck up his team selection anyhow.

another lousy loss or draw. it doesnt matter. we are not going to win this one.
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby brentd4 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:05 pm

RichardLFC1 wrote:
RedSi35 wrote:Any chance of us going 4-4-2 you think ?
Reina

Kelly
Skyrtel
Carra
Aurellion

Gerrard
Merelis
Cole
Shelvey

Torres
Jovanovic

Will never happen:(

Is this really what you would hope we started with. Kelly who has potential but nowhere near ready for a game in which we NEED to win. No Kyriakos when the player has played his socks off every time he has put a liverpool shirt on. Aurellion ?? Aurelio just came back from injury isnt going to be sharp so pedersen or Diouf will make a Dick out of him. Jon-jo Shelvey this surely has to be a wind up He was a decent
player for charlton last year however that was League one football.

I think Babel should get given a start. Poulsen and Lucas as we need battlers because Blackburn are a filthy team. I would start with

Reina

Carragher                  Skrtel          kyriakos          Konchesky

Poulsen                     Lucas

Babel                                                      Cole

Gerrard

Torres

I think this is where our season can finally start with a 3-0 win
Hopefully Torres getting a couple.

babel shoul not be given a start he should b given a sack with his belongings, hes awful, and that is the worst starting line up ive seen

reina

kelly        carra    skrtel        konchesky

lucas

cole                                    jovanovic

gerrard

ngog             torres

get feckin into them and get a convincing 4-0 win u feckin losers im fed up way us bein dung get it together
brentd4

Postby brentd4 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:08 pm

why does everyone wanna play 2 defendin midfielders at home or actually ever, at home we go all out with one defendin,, chelsea do it everywere, essien then lamps malouda anelka drogba kalou attckin, its easy,,, forget havin 6 defenders hav defence, one mid sittin back the rest attack to feck
brentd4

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:07 am

LOOK OUT FOR THE NEW BANNER ON THE KOP ON SUNDAY , THE LIDDELLPOOL ONE, FANTASTIC IT IS , AND ALOT  OF THANKS GOES TO OUR VERY OWN EMERALD RED FOR HIS HELP IN SORTING THE LADS OUT FROM OTK WITH HIS EXPERTESE , TA STE XXXX
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:16 am

for me enough is enough! WE ARE AT HOME FFS AN NO FECKING REPEAT OF THE BLACKPOOL GAME FFS!

this really is make or break for alot of our players for me,let alone hodgson! get behind the players -i always will an for me this is time once an forall to be stood up & be counted! -no fecking excuses,no bu11sh1t tactics cause we are playing a team like blackburn who make it hard to break them down,we are at home ffs! from the kick off we should only have one tactic an mentallity-that is fecking ATTACK,ATTACK,ATTACK,ATTACK,ATTACK! let fecking fat feck face,dis-respectful tw@t sam worry about his own fecking team rather than comment on ours!

it's not the thought of us possibly being bottom sat night,it's the thought that the players & manager don't fecking respond to the situation we IN, at this moment in time!

keep the faith ,i always will-but the season doesn't an shouldn't be about players commitment,attitude an belief is fecking early on already. cause all of these mentioned has been what has put us where we are right now & the fans who sing at games etc have never stopped believing -so nor should the players! some you really have to question though! when the sh1t hits the fan,like it has now - i want ALL of the players in the entire sqaud to be stood up an counted!

fwiw- that didn't happen thursday night,for all that was said,their was yet again too many players given a golden opportunity to stake a claim in the first team-make roy have a selection headache for sunday,even though he's made up his mind who will be playing,after listening to his post match comments! if he is hoping that our big players come good on sunday-then fecking let them play with freedom & un-leash the beast that has been hiding so far this season-don't fecking play with defensive tactics & hope we don't lose the game-fecking select an attacking team that is worthy to prove it'self to win a game from the off!

then an only then will the players be faulted for the tactics from the manager for me,cause we are at home end of!                       COME ON YOU MIGHTY REDS!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby JC_81 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:17 pm

We badly, badly need to win this.

Think I'm right in saying no Johnson or Kuyt for this one, so my team would be...

Reina

Kelly               Kyrgiakos        Carragher        Konchesky

Meireles         Gerrard

Pacheco                      Cole                       Jovanovic

Torres

I don't want Skrtel, Lucas, Maxi or Poulsen anywhere near this team from now on.  They are absolute nothing players.  Maxi might have pedigree but he's done absolutely nothing useful since signing for us.

We badly need reinforcements, and until Johnson, Kuyt and Aurelio are fully fit, then that team above is our best imo.  Maybe there's an argument for having Babel in for either Pacheco or Jovanovic, but I'd go for that.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:57 pm

the match isnt today dammit :angry:
maypaxvobiscum

Postby tubby » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:59 pm

Any win will do, don't care about the performance, just want 3 points.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Raven » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:01 pm

2-0 to them
The Raven

Postby TheLad » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:33 pm

1-1
TheLad
LFC Super Member

Postby PabloMedina28 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:49 pm

..........................Reina.................................

Kelly...........Carra..........Skrtel.........Konchevsky   

........Gerrard.......Shelvey.........Mireles............   

..........................Cole......................

...............Torres...........Ngog.............
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby PabloMedina28 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:56 pm

I think a Gerrard/shelvey/Miereles combo would dominate the midfield and im sick of Torres being up front on his own and cole playing out on the wing. Alot of peopel will disagree with this formation but id love 2 c this 11 on the pitch together.

If Johnson is fit id play this though

.............................Reina................................

Kelly............Carra.............Skrtel........Konchevsky

Johnson........Gerrard........Mierles..........Jovanovic

........................Cole......................................

..................................Torres........................

Ill go 4 a 2-0 win Torres 2
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby RedSi35 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:10 pm

If poulsen and lucas start roy should be banned from the city of liverpool for life.

2 defensive midfielders....... At home........ To :censored: blackburn is a crime and if he plays them two it will only convince me further that he is a twatttttt
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:28 pm

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllReinalllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllll
         Kelly            Agger        skrtel    Aurelio

Meireles         Lucas

Gerrard                     Rodriguez                      Cole           

Torres

A home game so lets remind this fat Gobshite how to play the game and attack from the off... I put Maxi behind Torres simply for his invention, and Cole is struggling in this role so he will be better suited on the left ... Carragher can step aside for this one it needs slightly more industry than he has been providing of late ...and Skrtel was excellent on Thursday night, and looks like he is getting back to his best ,so now would be the ideal game to throw Agger (If declared fit )  and him back into the mix ... Lucas in midfield to provide the bite and allow Meireles to push up and feed the wingers .... Shelvey on the bench along with Pacheco ..... I hope to God Hodgson doesn't advocate playing Poulson ..if he is so into Danish midfielder's that much he should look no further than our reserves we have an excellent YOUNG player by the name of  Victor Palsson currently plying his trade .....
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games