Bordeaux v Liverpool - Thursday 17th Sept 6pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby leeroy74 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:18 pm

only me » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:37 pm wrote:
Are you still on BR's bandwagon ?  :grinning:  ,it seems even the last doubters joined the sentiments i voiced last year...
I would like to say you are wrong but you are right ,BR strongest team isn't Liverpool strongest team so even if he brought them i would have slagged him (Lovern starting CB??? ) ,but at least i wouldn't doubt his will and determination to WIN ,as of now he sends a clear message to the players Europe isn't a priority no need to "die" on the pitch ,as if his motivation skills aren't bad enough...BR is a lost soul at the moment ,he even betrayed his own philosophy as a manager...

Firstly I said THE strongest team not BR's idea of strongest. lets not make Sh*t up.
oh and I'm not on the BR bandwagon. I want him to be replaced sooner than later, however, I will not join in the constant slagging of the manager of OUR club on here. If he's the manager then I'll support him through the hard times as well not just call him an idiot like some do or bitch about him.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:34 pm

leeroy74 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:18 am wrote:
only me » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:37 pm wrote:
Are you still on BR's bandwagon ?  :grinning:  ,it seems even the last doubters joined the sentiments i voiced last year...
I would like to say you are wrong but you are right ,BR strongest team isn't Liverpool strongest team so even if he brought them i would have slagged him (Lovern starting CB??? ) ,but at least i wouldn't doubt his will and determination to WIN ,as of now he sends a clear message to the players Europe isn't a priority no need to "die" on the pitch ,as if his motivation skills aren't bad enough...BR is a lost soul at the moment ,he even betrayed his own philosophy as a manager...

Firstly I said THE strongest team not BR's idea of strongest. lets not make Sh*t up.
oh and I'm not on the BR bandwagon. I want him to be replaced sooner than later, however, I will not join in the constant slagging of the manager of OUR club on here. If he's the manager then I'll support him through the hard times as well not just call him an idiot like some do or bitch about him.

Then Close the board Mate...If we can't talk Football ,can't criticize players/Managers then let's get this forum shutdown and buried. I'm not supporting BR i'm supporting LFC. If this manager, in my opinion ,is hurting my team and i think he should fck off then i'll say it loud and clear ,hopefully John Henry is reading my posts and acts upon it :)
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:03 pm

FOR f*ck'S SAKE !

Clyne and Benteke left at home !!!

Two new players looking to cement themselves within LFC and hoping to further elevate themselves on the international football stage, I'm sure they're absolutely delighted to be left out of European competiton   :glare:   

Regardless of the result, in man management terms I see this as another massive f'uck up by the "genius" that is our "manager"

Can't stand the little cnut Sterling but with hindsight is it any wonder he chose to move on, he'd probably have been left home as well in order to be fresh for the upcoming mighty challenge we face against Norwich   :p

In the very near future, under Rodgers "leadership", I fully expect to see what remaining talent we have left also looking to move on   :(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby lakes10 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:39 pm

come on woof don't hold back, say how you feel lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:58 pm

woof woof ! » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:03 pm wrote:FOR f*ck'S SAKE !

Two new players looking to cement themselves within LFC and hoping to further elevate themselves on the international football stage, I'm sure they're absolutely delighted to be left out of European competiton   :glare:   

Regardless of the result, in man management terms I see this as another massive f'uck up by the "genius" that is our "manager"

Can't stand the little cnut Sterling but with hindsight is it any wonder he chose to move on, he'd probably have been left home as well in order to be fresh for the upcoming mighty challenge we face against Norwich   :p

In the very near future, under Rodgers "leadership", I fully expect to see what remaining talent we have left also looking to move on   :(

To be fair some of our better performances last season came in games involving the midweek team, in fact we only started to turn our season around when one or two members of the midweek squad were drafted into the first team (Lucas, Toure, Can etc).
Hopefully the lads tonight can do a similar thing, by the sounds of it we are going back to our total football high intensity pressing/passing game so whatever the score is at least we won't bore the footballing world s[hit]less again.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:14 pm

"You thought you were just turning up to play Bordeaux  well  tonight Brendan Rodgers ,tactical genius ,inventor of the back three with WB's ,innovator and a past manager of the year, master of the blarney  dis is your loife"

RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:42 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:58 pm wrote:
woof woof ! » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:03 pm wrote:FOR f*ck'S SAKE !

To be fair some of our better performances last season came in games involving the midweek team, in fact we only started to turn our season around when one or two members of the midweek squad were drafted into the first team (Lucas, Toure, Can etc).
Hopefully the lads tonight can do a similar thing, by the sounds of it we are going back to our total football high intensity pressing/passing game so whatever the score is at least we won't bore the footballing world s[hit]less again.

What the f*ck are you on about ? "the midweek team" !

Rotation is acceptable in the right circumstances but in a season where having a right go at winning this competition might just be our best chance of qualifying for a CL place next term why the f*ck would you leave two of your recent top signings at home ?

I no longer know if Bodgers is trying to be clever or if he's just lost the plot ! but my gut tells me it's the latter.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:44 pm

If it is Brendan's plan to swarm all over Bordeaux and press them like f[uc]k it's important that we don't go too crazy early on and run out of gas in the second half.

P.S - don't forget it's a 6.00 o clock kick off!
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby C-R » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:45 pm

Confirmed #LFC team v @girondins: Mignolet, Gomez, Toure, Sakho, Moreno, Rossiter, Can, Ibe, Lallana, Coutinho, Origi
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:45 pm

Confirmed #LFC subs v @girondins: Bogdan, Firmino, Ings, Brannagan, Randall, Cleary, Chirivella
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:46 pm

Sakho to captain the side this evening
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:47 pm

C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:49 pm

Quick straw poll

How many of us are really expecting (not hoping for) a win tonight ?

Personally I'm ashamed to say it but I think we'll be lucky to come away with a draw   :(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby C-R » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:52 pm

@ woof - i think the players selected can beat Bordeaux, however all depends how the manager lines them up

I will put myself out there and say i think we will win
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:09 pm

So the idiot continues to play his dumb a$$ 433 (or the 4-2-3-1) formation .... when it is so obvious that our wing players are not fast enough to cause havoc to the opposition defenders and the strikers we have now don't really perform well in the lone striker role ? Why doesn't he just play the 4-4-2 diamond ... surely that's the formation he has to play when sturridge gets fit (to play off Big Ben) ? So doesn't it make sense the team to identify with that formation ?

Just sack this idiot and get it over with...
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games