BENFICA VS LIVERPOOL - Thursday 1st april 20.05 k.o

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:55 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:He raised his hand to his face twice right in front of the ref - it was asking for trouble mate and was rightly a red card

You're right he shouldn't have raised his arms, he should've stayed out of it as by doing so he was always likely to incite a bit of a confrontation, and for that reason he arguably deserved a yellow. A red should be served if a player uses excessive force and Babel blatantly didn't. A strong ref would have made the right decision.

He was telling the player to be quiet otherwise he will get sent off. When he grabbed his face, which to be fair wasnt even a grab, he was trying to tell him to shut up.

If that is the case he should have taken his own advice.

Regardless though, if that warranted a red then what about Luisaos challenge on Torres? No doubt about, the referee was intimidated by Benfica.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shawnk » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:56 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
shawnk wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
s@int wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:We will best theses at ours, Dirty shower of :censored:, an that ref should never ref again , fecking disgrace

Thought Mascherano was brilliant tonight ,

I thought Masch was poor first half, good second half. Disgraceful what they did to Torres, reminded me of what the Portugese did to Pele back in the '66 World cup.

We should win this now, wonder who will play Left back...... Carra ?

Duinno Saint mate on the left back ,Carra or Agger .or maybe switch Jonno over there an stick Carra right back,AND bring the greek in with Agger  Or another option Javier right back  :laugh: Jonno left back ,put stevie back in the middle an keep yeh fingers crossed that Aqualini is ok to play behind Torress . OH ME HEADS BATTERD NOW EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT ,

DIRTY FECKING  SHOWER OF BAS,TARDS THEY ARE THOUGH ,SHOULD BE A GOOD NIGHT NEXT WEEK,AT OURS , TAKE NO PRISONERS AND BATTER THE SHOWER OF OILY GREASEY BAS.TARDS. AN THAT REF FECKING HELL YOU IKEA SHI.THOUSE ,

That's a lot of rage, careful with the heart  :D

Thats why im better when im at the match, does me heart or me head  no good watching it on the telly ,

Is this ba.stard from IKEA gonna be reffin next week,

better not else he wont get out alive
shawnk

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:02 pm

Look it was naive, clearly, but it wasn't violent, not in a million years. It is not asking much to make that distinction. A slap on the wrist i.e. a yellow, and get on with the game would have been just. The problem is that people in the game - ref's especially - want a simple rule to allow for consistency, which results in a blatant absurdity like this. That shouldn't be the case.
LFC2007

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:03 pm

Ive come to me decicion Agger has to play on the left in the next game :;): Get the big greek  in to fecking give it to that Cardoza , Danny can defend but is also useful getting forward,
Me heads clear now
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:06 pm

andy_g wrote:what a bunch of diving, cheating, fouling, dirty, rotten, play acting, fekcing cnuts. they deserve everything thats coming to them at anfield.

:angry: :angry:

Have to throw my weight behind those comments

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:
LFC2007

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:09 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Ive come to me decicion Agger has to play on the left in the next game :;): Get the big greek  in to fecking give it to that Cardoza , Danny can defend but is also useful getting forward,
Me heads clear now

Nope.

3-5-2 ala Istanbul.

Lets trounce the dirty gets.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:11 pm

4000 posts in 6 years ! And Nanny with over 10,000 in half that time and ciggy with over 20,000. Proof that women yap yap yap more than men !  :wwww
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:13 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
andy_g wrote:what a bunch of diving, cheating, fouling, dirty, rotten, play acting, fekcing cnuts. they deserve everything thats coming to them at anfield.

:angry: :angry:

Have to throw my weight behind those comments

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:

how heavy are you?  :D

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:13 pm

It's like this: if we get a strong group of officials who don't lose their bollox every time a Benfica player starts crying their eyes out to them, then we'll batter them at Anfield. The point about the refs, linesmen, and the jokers in blue at both ends of the pitch is not an excuse for losing this game. It is a fact! They capitulated to the crowd and the Benfica players at every opportunity. They won't know what will hit them at Anfield, that is if the crowd is up to it. Should be constant and persistent boo'ing every time they get on the ball, and if the ref blows against us, he should get likewise. We're too f*cking soft at times, we really are.
Last edited by Emerald Red on Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:14 pm

Passion and giving it their all - GAWD I LURVE LIVERPOOL FC .. and we'll do them cheating bastardos at Anfield.. related to Ronaldo.. surely not !

We'll wipe the floor with them :angry:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:14 pm

Kharhaz wrote:4000 posts in 6 years ! And Nanny with over 10,000 in half that time and ciggy with over 20,000. Proof that women yap yap yap more than men !  :wwww

Kharhaz feck off an go an do the washing up theres a good lad . there might be some ironing that needs doing an all, i dont know how your mrs puts up with you ,youd of well had a slap off me before now, Im dead quiet ask Bav an Scott  :;):
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:16 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:4000 posts in 6 years ! And Nanny with over 10,000 in half that time and ciggy with over 20,000. Proof that women yap yap yap more than men !  :wwww

Kharhaz feck off an go an do the washing up theres a good lad . there might be some ironing that needs doing an all, i dont know how your mrs puts up with you ,youd of well had a slap off me before now, Im dead quiet ask Bav an Scott  :;):

Ive done the washing up, done the babys bottles also. I didnt want to, I tried to protest but I couldnt get an effing word in !
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:17 pm

Emerald Red wrote:It's like this: if we get a strong group of officials who don't lose their bollox every time a Benfica player starts crying their eyes out to them, then we'll batter them at Anfield. The point about the refs, linesmen, and the jokers in blue at both ends of the pitch is not an excuse for losing this game. It is a fact! They capitulated to the crowd and the Benfica players at every opportunity. They won't know what will hit them at Anfield, that is if the crowd is up to it. Should be constant and persistent boo'ing every time they get on the ball, and if the ref blows against us, he should get likewise. We're too f*cking soft at times, we really are.

^^^
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:18 pm

LFC2007 wrote:"If you raise your arms to an opposing player you deserve to be red carded" is a crock of sh!te.

So don't raise your arms.......just kick em in the b0llocks and get a yellow  :D
account deleted by request

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:19 pm

s@int wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:"If you raise your arms to an opposing player you deserve to be red carded" is a crock of sh!te.

So don't raise your arms.......just kick em in the b0llocks and get a yellow  :D

:laugh:

Sorted !
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games