BENFICA VS LIVERPOOL - Thursday 1st april 20.05 k.o

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:19 pm

NANNY RED wrote:We will best theses at ours, Dirty shower of :censored:, an that ref should never ref again , fecking disgrace

Thought Mascherano was brilliant tonight ,

I thought Masch was poor first half, good second half. Disgraceful what they did to Torres, reminded me of what the Portugese did to Pele back in the '66 World cup.

We should win this now, wonder who will play Left back...... Carra ?
account deleted by request

Postby Kerry07 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:27 pm

shawnk wrote:
Greavesie wrote:
Kerry07 wrote:Not looking foward to this. If Aquilani, Aurelio and Maxi were all available rather than lucas, insua and kuyt, id be confident. So assuming lucas starts, Benfica will pass it around our midfield for fun, while Insua is facing a class act on the wing that will skin him.

I'd be delighted to come away with a 2-1 loss.

FFS do we really have to listen to more of this drivel?  :no

It's a good prediction actually. And not a bad result considering the starting 11 we have and with a man down.

As i said i'd have taken a 2-1 loss before kickoff.. but having gone infront and the manner of the sending off im seething. Babel is braindead for raising his hand, which then gave that atrocious ref the chance to send him off. Its not a red card offence.. but by the f'ucked up letter of the law it is.

Benfica played all the football, and ANYONE that has a decent word to say about lucas tonight is fishing. In his 17th loss this season he was invisible in the center of the field.

We can easily do them... Aquilani in for lucas, Benayoun for babel
"Its not just any other club" C.Tyldsley
"Liverpool are a special institution" X.Alonso
"Anfield es un templo de fútbol" AS
"The English club prove miracles do exist" D.Maradona
"Theres not one club in the world so united with its fans. Liverpool fans sent shivers down my spine" J.Cruyff
Kerry07

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:27 pm

red till i die!! wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Waldo wrote:Well done lads. We'll take that after Babel let us all down. Great shift from all with Kuyt the stand out for me. Well done. 

Take them back to Anfield next week and PUMP them.

Babel let no one down. That referee gave them three massive hand outs. FFS he hadnt a clue who was getting a yellow card at the time and just sent Babel off for absolute f*ck all.

i agree,a riduculous decision.9 out of ten would have given a yellow.
but a straight red :Oo:
pi ss poor ref!!

By the letter of the law it was a red card . The big desicions the ref got right - all the ones inbetween he was shocking
Benny The Noon

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:29 pm

And if Lucas was invisible then so where a lot of other players Kerry - yes he wasn't great but not many in a Liverpool shirt tonight were mainly due to us having ro defend for 70 mins with only ten men
Benny The Noon

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:37 pm

s@int wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:We will best theses at ours, Dirty shower of :censored:, an that ref should never ref again , fecking disgrace

I thought Masch was poor first half, good second half. Disgraceful what they did to Torres, reminded me of what the Portugese did to Pele back in the '66 World cup.

Duinno Saint mate on the left back ,Carra or Agger .or maybe switch Jonno over there an stick Carra right back,AND bring the greek in with Agger  Or another option Javier right back  :laugh: Jonno left back ,put stevie back in the middle an keep yeh fingers crossed that Aqualini is ok to play behind Torress . OH ME HEADS BATTERD NOW EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT ,

DIRTY FECKING  SHOWER OF BAS,TARDS THEY ARE THOUGH ,SHOULD BE A GOOD NIGHT NEXT WEEK,AT OURS , TAKE NO PRISONERS AND BATTER THE SHOWER OF OILY GREASEY BAS.TARDS. AN THAT REF FECKING HELL YOU IKEA SHI.THOUSE ,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:41 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Waldo wrote:Well done lads. We'll take that after Babel let us all down. Great shift from all with Kuyt the stand out for me. Well done. 

Take them back to Anfield next week and PUMP them.

Babel let no one down. That referee gave them three massive hand outs. FFS he hadnt a clue who was getting a yellow card at the time and just sent Babel off for absolute f*ck all.

He sees Torres get hacked from behind by Luisao who has the gall to argue back. Then he puts his hand up as if to say 'button it' and he gets a red and Luisao gets a yellow. Absolutely disgraceful decision. And the argument that 'he raised his hands, therefore can have no complaints' is a nonsense. The punishment is intended for cases of violent conduct. Nobody can argue that by gesturing him to 'button it' (so what he touched him?) he broke that rule. A fair outcome would've been a yellow to both, one for Luisao for the challenge, one for Babel for causing a bit of a fuss.

Added to that, Torres was tajen out twice by David Luiz - once byt the edge of their 18yd box, blatant yellow, not forthcoming. And again second half the defender took Torres' legs away and the ref didn't even give a foul, let alone a card.

I hope we tw@t them all over the park next week.
LFC2007

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:44 pm

He raised his hand to his face twice right in front of the ref - it was asking for trouble mate and was rightly a red card
Benny The Noon

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:45 pm

The amount of poor referees in the game is getting beyond a joke. Liverpool alone this season have had so many poor referees its becoming laughable. I cant remember the last referee who was totally unbiased towards both teams. So many bad decisions are being made, and not just Liverpool, other teams also. The whole refereeing system needs to be looked at. The 1st rule of thumb should be COMMON SENSE. The only ref I have seen who is the best is Collina, the only one who possessed common sense.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crazyhorse » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:45 pm

The Ref was a total Homer thats true...

Babel to the letter of the law deserved to be sent off, but in a crazy way I was happy to see him being passionate about the foul on his team mate.. maybe he is starting to get hold of a bit of pride in the shirt and feels part of things.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:48 pm

what a bunch of diving, cheating, fouling, dirty, rotten, play acting, fekcing cnuts. they deserve everything thats coming to them at anfield.

:angry: :angry:

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shawnk » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:48 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
s@int wrote:

Duinno Saint mate on the left back ,Carra or Agger .or maybe switch Jonno over there an stick Carra right back,AND bring the greek in with Agger  Or another option Javier right back  :laugh: Jonno left back ,put stevie back in the middle an keep yeh fingers crossed that Aqualini is ok to play behind Torress . OH ME HEADS BATTERD NOW EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT ,

DIRTY FECKING  SHOWER OF BAS,TARDS THEY ARE THOUGH ,SHOULD BE A GOOD NIGHT NEXT WEEK,AT OURS , TAKE NO PRISONERS AND BATTER THE SHOWER OF OILY GREASEY BAS.TARDS. AN THAT REF FECKING HELL YOU IKEA SHI.THOUSE ,

That's a lot of rage, careful with the heart  :D
shawnk

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:He raised his hand to his face twice right in front of the ref - it was asking for trouble mate and was rightly a red card

You're right he shouldn't have raised his arms, he should've stayed out of it as by doing so he was always likely to incite a bit of a confrontation, and for that reason he arguably deserved a yellow. A red should be served if a player uses excessive force and Babel blatantly didn't. A strong ref would have made the right decision.
LFC2007

Postby shawnk » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:51 pm

crazyhorse wrote:The Ref was a total Homer thats true...

Babel to the letter of the law deserved to be sent off, but in a crazy way I was happy to see him being passionate about the foul on his team mate.. maybe he is starting to get hold of a bit of pride in the shirt and feels part of things.

:nod
But still needs to get his head sorted. Hopefully he'll learn from experience.
shawnk

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:53 pm

shawnk wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
s@int wrote:

That's a lot of rage, careful with the heart  :D

Thats why im better when im at the match, does me heart or me head  no good watching it on the telly ,

Is this ba.stard from IKEA gonna be reffin next week,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:53 pm

"If you raise your arms to an opposing player you deserve to be red carded" is a crock of sh!te.
LFC2007

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games