Would you accept benitez back as manager - Would you accept benitez back as manager

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Would you accept benitez back as manager - Would you accept benitez back as manager

Yes
31%
No
50%
Undecided
2%
You have to mad
8%
This poll is a waste of time lets keep arguing about Hodgson
9%

Total votes : 154

Postby worcester_red » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:07 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:Come on lad are you on a wind up, he didnt compare Benitez to either of those two, he was merely pointing out that Benitez was in it for the love of the game and not the money and that asking him to quit would be like asking Mozart or Da vinci to stop doing what they loved.

Are you for real?
I wanted to know why he picked two of the most brilliant men in history as his comparison for Benitez. Whats the problem with that?
If anyones being wound up its me

Sorry but you are winding up a bit here, it is a sound enough anaology but you are taking it far too literally. Lets swap Mozart with Brahms and Da Vinci with Manet, would that be better for you?
Anyway as much as I don't rate Rafa I do beleive that he lives and breathes football but I would not want him back at LFC, I want Kenny to step in till the end of the season then get someone like Owen Coyle, someone young with passion and potential who can learn from Kenny when needed but also do it his own way.
worcester_red

Postby metalhead » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:08 pm

russian doll!!! :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby worcester_red » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:12 pm

metalhead wrote:russian doll!!! :D

better?
worcester_red

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:34 pm

worcester_red wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:Come on lad are you on a wind up, he didnt compare Benitez to either of those two, he was merely pointing out that Benitez was in it for the love of the game and not the money and that asking him to quit would be like asking Mozart or Da vinci to stop doing what they loved.

Are you for real?
I wanted to know why he picked two of the most brilliant men in history as his comparison for Benitez. Whats the problem with that?
If anyones being wound up its me

Sorry but you are winding up a bit here, it is a sound enough anaology but you are taking it far too literally. Lets swap Mozart with Brahms and Da Vinci with Manet, would that be better for you?
Anyway as much as I don't rate Rafa I do beleive that he lives and breathes football but I would not want him back at LFC, I want Kenny to step in till the end of the season then get someone like Owen Coyle, someone young with passion and potential who can learn from Kenny when needed but also do it his own way.

Its not important so lets move on
Firstly I would not have Benitez back for all the tea in cina. I think the new owners concur, which is great news.
Secondly I wouldnt have Kenny either because of his lack of involvement in management the last 10 or so years.
Thirdly I believe Owen Coyle would be a step back and would rather have the likes of Hiddink with all his experience knowledge and skill
Thommo's perm

Postby metalhead » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:56 pm

worcester_red wrote:
metalhead wrote:russian doll!!! :D

better?

lol yes :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:13 pm

neil wrote:
OneHotRed wrote:....GONE TO POT - mods, please delete my account i dont want to be associated with the scum on this forum, an embarrasment to fans.

i reckon someones makin a late burst for the newkit strop award 2010.  :D

i know  :laugh:  :laugh:

there's new contenders for flouncing, drama queening and (unintentionally) funniest poster on one page there. quite the achievement!!

i'm sure that most people are just kicking back on their sofas, full of port, baileys and christmas pud and just coming out with stuff for the sake of having a giggle though.... surely....  :Oo:

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:14 pm

and while i'm at it, i might just go a bit helen mirren at the idea that da vinci and mozart were 'merely artists' :angry:  :laugh:

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:56 am

46 yes and 72 no, is a surprise for me. It's a lot closer than I thought it would be.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby The Raven » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:25 am

Id accept my cat over roy right now. Atleast it would know when to shut up and leave!
The Raven

Postby Johnny Boy » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:17 am

No I don't see it as a step forward.
Johnny Boy
LFC Super Member

Postby Liverpool KAIGELS » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:20 am

Dear Benitez , please come back :)
Liverpool KAIGELS

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:22 am

With the situation what the club gone thru,  I'm not surprise if the new owners will hire him back ...
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Thommo's perm » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:13 am

LiverpoolMadman wrote:With the situation what the club gone thru,  I'm not surprise if the new owners will hire him back ...

Then they would not be as smart as some of us think they are
Thommo's perm

Postby worcester_red » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:19 am

Thommo's perm wrote:
LiverpoolMadman wrote:With the situation what the club gone thru,  I'm not surprise if the new owners will hire him back ...

no but surely they have to fire Hodgson now, for the love of God the man is a bufoon and a fecking embarassment.
worcester_red

Postby Thommo's perm » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:45 am

worcester_red wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:

no but surely they have to fire Hodgson now, for the love of God the man is a bufoon and a fecking embarassment.

Hes obviously not got the wherewithall to get these pampered spoilt tw@ts to perform even to an average level. So it looks like his time is up.
The way the players and fans have behaved, in my eyes as a lifelong Red is shameful.
I suppose it was inevitable what with Istanbul, the bad yanks and Benitez losing the plot that we would be in trouble when the sh'it hit the fan. But I never thought Id see Liverpool supporters behave like Geordies and evertonians. Never.
Probably the saddest revelation to come out of all this is that we're really no better than other knobhead fans.
I once believed we were years ago, but now Im not so sure...
Thommo's perm

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion