Would you accept benitez back as manager - Would you accept benitez back as manager

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Would you accept benitez back as manager - Would you accept benitez back as manager

Yes
31%
No
50%
Undecided
2%
You have to mad
8%
This poll is a waste of time lets keep arguing about Hodgson
9%

Total votes : 154

Postby laza » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:43 am

Bloody hell, I know this place has become far too petty in recent times but trying to start another spat over a simple analogy, priceless
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:47 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
DAV wrote:what a pointless thread.
With money Rafa got from getting sacked twice in 6months, if i were him i would retire from football.

Why would a man retire from his life's work? That's like asking Da Vinci to stop inventing stuff or to put down a paint brush, or Mozart to stop composing. He does it for the love of the game and not money I'm sure. F*ckin dime bar, you are. Idiotic thing to say.

Interesting the two people you chose as comparisons
Da Vinci and Mozart-geniuses who have had a considerable influence on the whole of humanity due to their extraordinary fantastic talent and abilities
Just wondering why you linked them with Benitez?
???

It was a f*cking analogy. Jesus f*cking Christ, stop looking into things so stringently.

Why are you being so touchy about a "throw away comment"?
You made the connection between Benitez and two of the most famous and influential people in western History. I asked why and you kicked off and got all hysterical. Are you above explaining why you made comparisons? Should we take it for granted that Benitez is in fact a misunderstood genius?
I dont think he is but maybe Im wrong and youre right. Explain it so I can understand. Please
Thommo's perm

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:01 pm

For those people who are moaning and asking for there accounts to be deleted because "the forums gome to pot ". Here's an idea ,why not post abit more and have a discussion on whatever subject you want . The forum is only as good as the members that contribute .So why not contibute abit more ,give some opinions and it will get better . No good moaning about it and then do nothing .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:42 pm

FOA ,Onehotred / im not a little arl woman, just thought id let you know like
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:For those people who are moaning and asking for there accounts to be deleted because "the forums gome to pot ". Here's an idea ,why not post abit more and have a discussion on whatever subject you want . The forum is only as good as the members that contribute .So why not contibute abit more ,give some opinions and it will get better . No good moaning about it and then do nothing .

agreed
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:22 pm

Seriously? Is this a wind up thread? I'm sure the rest of the premiership would love Liverpool to get him back LOL
Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:14 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
With money Rafa got from getting sacked twice in 6months, if i were him i would retire from football.

Why would a man retire from his life's work? That's like asking Da Vinci to stop inventing stuff or to put down a paint brush, or Mozart to stop composing. He does it for the love of the game and not money I'm sure. F*ckin dime bar, you are. Idiotic thing to say.

Da Vinci and Mozart-geniuses who have had a considerable influence on the whole of humanity due to their extraordinary fantastic talent and abilities
???

It was a f*cking analogy. Jesus f*cking Christ, stop looking into things so stringently.

You made the connection between Benitez and two of the most famous and influential people in western History. I asked why and you kicked off and got all hysterical. Are you above explaining why you made comparisons? Should we take it for granted that Benitez is in fact a misunderstood genius?
I dont think he is but maybe Im wrong and youre right. Explain it so I can understand. Please

Come on lad are you on a wind up, he didnt compare Benitez to either of those two, he was merely pointing out that Benitez was in it for the love of the game and not the money and that asking him to quit would be like asking Mozart or Da vinci to stop doing what they loved.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:23 pm

J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

???

Come on lad are you on a wind up, he didnt compare Benitez to either of those two, he was merely pointing out that Benitez was in it for the love of the game and not the money and that asking him to quit would be like asking Mozart or Da vinci to stop doing what they loved.

Are you for real?
I wanted to know why he picked two of the most brilliant men in history as his comparison for Benitez. Whats the problem with that?
If anyones being wound up its me
Thommo's perm

Postby neil » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:37 pm

OneHotRed wrote:....GONE TO POT - mods, please delete my account i dont want to be associated with the scum on this forum, an embarrasment to fans.

i reckon someones makin a late burst for the newkit strop award 2010.  :D
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:47 am

Igor Zidane wrote:For those people who are moaning and asking for there accounts to be deleted because "the forums gome to pot ". Here's an idea ,why not post abit more and have a discussion on whatever subject you want . The forum is only as good as the members that contribute .So why not contibute abit more ,give some opinions and it will get better . No good moaning about it and then do nothing .

Well to be fair Igor some people have tried to contribute and keep on track which is difficult enough during these rather desperate times.

Its not helped by all this this inane tit for tat sniping and endless cycle of spats and wind ups .
Why some people just cant ignore those posters who hold a different view on recent history is beyond me
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:24 am

Thommo's perm wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

???

Catch a grip and wind your neck in. You were sad enough to pick apart a post and turn it into some debate that wasn't there. The end.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:19 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Catch a grip and wind your neck in. You were sad enough to pick apart a post and turn it into some debate that wasn't there. The end.

To be fair it wasnt a debate.
I was just asking a question.
Thanks anyway
Last edited by Bad Bob on Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thommo's perm

Postby maguskwt » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:55 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:To be fair it wasnt a debate.
I was just asking a question.
Thanks anyway

Stupid question...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:57 pm

maguskwt wrote:Stupid question...

:laugh:
Whatever
Thommo's perm

Postby Octsky » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:02 pm

laza wrote:

Well to be fair Igor some people have tried to contribute and keep on track which is difficult enough during these rather desperate times.

Its not helped by all this this inane tit for tat sniping and endless cycle of spats and wind ups .
Why some people just cant ignore those posters who hold a different view on recent history is beyond me

i think most of us are just having the "cabin fever" as no games are played.

once games are played there will be more constructive things to discuss.
Octsky
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion