Which would you prefer...... - League title or relegated rivals?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Which would you prefer...... - League title or relegated rivals?

Liverpool win the Premiership
90%
Everton relegated
10%
Man Utd relegated
No votes

Total votes : 10

Postby Owzat » Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:00 pm

You only get one vote, which would you prefer?
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jimbolfc04 » Wed Nov 12, 2003 9:05 pm

don't you think it's pretty obvious?
jimbolfc04

Postby Cleman » Thu Nov 13, 2003 6:37 am

I prefer GH to leave Liverpool.
Cleman

Postby greenred » Thu Nov 13, 2003 12:32 pm

theres only one answer to that question.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gary » Thu Nov 13, 2003 12:40 pm

what is the point? are you really that arsed about the other teams? all i care about is Liverpool Football Club![B]
gary

Postby JBG » Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:55 pm

If anybody votes for Everton or Man UTD to get relegated then they truely are said, pathetic individuals.

I wouldn't care if we had Gerald Houllier, Bryan Robson, Saddam Hussein or David Hasselhof as manager as long as we won the leahue every year.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Owzat » Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:13 pm

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, anyone who says they're not should look in the mirror before calling anyone pathetic. I want Liverpool to win the league, many times more preferably but someone might not agree
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mark_Walters » Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:13 am

I couldnt care less about the blue noses. The mancs to get relegated though, very tempting. I hate them 2 much.

Us winning the league, now that is a dream.
Mark_Walters

Postby JBG » Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:17 pm

Owzat wrote:Everyone's entitled to their opinion, anyone who says they're not should look in the mirror before calling anyone pathetic. I want Liverpool to win the league, many times more preferably but someone might not agree

I didn't want to sound offensive, but if someone called themselves a Liverpool fan and proclaimed that they would rather see Everton or Man UTD relegated than Liverpool win the league, then they seriously have to look at their priorities. :laugh:
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby cheesecakery » Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:10 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:If anybody votes for Everton or Man UTD to get relegated then they truely are said, pathetic individuals.

I wouldn't care if we had Gerald Houllier, Bryan Robson, Saddam Hussein or David Hasselhof as manager as long as we won the leahue every year.

what do you mean ? win the leahue every year ? :D
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby cheesecakery » Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:13 pm

Mark_Walters wrote:I couldnt care less about the blue noses. The mancs to get relegated though, very tempting. I hate them 2 much.

Us winning the league, now that is a dream.

yes and it will always be just a dream until someone wakes up and sacks Huollier ,
anyway heres a pic to cheer you up on rainy days
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby Owzat » Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:19 pm

Exactly! If Liverpool came 2nd next season and manu were relegated then Liverpool won the league the year after I would be happy.  Liverpool not winning the League doesn't mean they never could and it doesn't state they couldn't win anything else either. If Liverpool won the Champions League, FA Cup and Carling Cup and not the league AND manu were relegated I think I could live with it. It's not like we're poised to win it and I have been waiting every year since 1990 so it isn't like one more year would kill
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:24 pm

Liverpool win the Premiership

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecakery » Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:30 pm

Owzat wrote:Exactly! If Liverpool came 2nd next season and manu were relegated then Liverpool won the league the year after I would be happy.  Liverpool not winning the League doesn't mean they never could and it doesn't state they couldn't win anything else either. If Liverpool won the Champions League, FA Cup and Carling Cup and not the league AND manu were relegated I think I could live with it. It's not like we're poised to win it and I have been waiting every year since 1990 so it isn't like one more year would kill

man utd are hardly goin to get relegated are they you dope!

Here cut this pic out and put it in your plastic liverpool wallet to bring good luck :D
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby Owzat » Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:34 pm

Even more reason to want the ar$eholes relegated......btw, you can put the pic back in your handbag, I don't want it.
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion