Voronin - I'll be back at liverpool next season

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby tubby » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:19 am

Is Alex banned for life or just for a few weeks?
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:31 am

bavlondon wrote:Is Alex banned for life or just for a few weeks?

I suppose it depends on what he said to the Mods, but I would expect if he agrees to remove the offending sig, under "normal" circumstances he would be allowed back after a period of time.
account deleted by request

Postby babu » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:02 am

heimdall wrote:I'm sorry are people genuinely confused why someone would have a dislike to Lando?

no. But I do wonder why they get so upset.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:05 am

Well Alex must have overstepped the mark bigtime to get himself banned from just about a standing start. The mods can hardly be accused of being card happy just recently given things which have passed by without censure, so whatever he did must have been bad :) .
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:36 am

s@int wrote:I would expect if he agrees to remove the offending sig, under "normal" circumstances he would be allowed back after a period of time.

That would be the case.

For the record. He was politely asked (more than once) to remove an inflammatory sig or face suspension.

The last request was responded to with a declaration that he would do what he wants to do and a volley of abuse aimed at the mod who made the request.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby heimdall » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:39 am

bigmick wrote:Well Alex must have overstepped the mark bigtime to get himself banned from just about a standing start. The mods can hardly be accused of being card happy just recently given things which have passed by without censure, so whatever he did must have been bad :) .

The mods are not card happy, are you fecking kidding here BM??
So please explain to me then why I'm still stuck with 4 cards because I'm a bit mystified.
I have several times gone straight from one card to total ban on this forum for the most innocuous stuff so to have someone say the mods are not card happy is either the greatest naiveté I have ever witnessed or more likely the biggest suck up in history.
heimdall

Postby aCe' » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:50 am

BREAKING NEWS:

:) has just been appointed the new Liverpool Newkit sarcasm smiley....
more to follow later...
Last edited by aCe' on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:51 am

I don't do suck ups Heimdall, I thought you knew me better than that. No, what I am saying is that given some of the stuff which has gone on very recently on the forum which hasn't produced any card at all, I can only assume that the people who are getting banned must be committing heinious crimes. If the rules really are the same for everyone, then goodness only knows what these people are getting up to.
Last edited by bigmick on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:56 am

aCe' wrote:BREAKING NEWS:

:) has just been appointed the new Liverpool Newkit sarcasm smiley....
more to follow later...

I like that, a sarcasm smiley is long overdue and this one seems as good as any. Course I don't do sarcasm myself but if I ever go down that route in the future I'll use it   :)
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:58 am

bigmick wrote:I don't do suck ups Heimdall, I thought you knew me better than that. No, what I am saying is that given some of the stuff which has gone on very recently on the forum which hasn't produced any card at all, I can only assume that the people who are getting banned must be committing heinious crimes. If the rules really are the same for everyone, then goodness only knows what these people are getting up to.

'You may very well think that; I couldn't possibly comment'. :D
account deleted by request

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:58 am

Do you know what im gettin really pis,ssed off with all this , every fecking thread you go into its about why or he should of had a card,or why was he banned  its getin on me nerves .Silly little digs are getting thrown around in every thread . Im not being sarky here like , well i am but just keep it in general chat were those who want to read about the why an what nots of a person who should or have been banned can go there an read it af they want to ,

Ive got off me high horse now , back to normal ,  :nod
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:58 am

:laugh:
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:01 am

In fairness Nan it's not in every thread, just this one as this one appeared to be the last one that Alex bloke posted in before he was banned.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:02 am

Its the Voronin thread Nanny.. its about as close as you'll get to general chat so i think everyones excused on this occasion... ffs werent you talking about Kung Pao chicken and duck dumplings and all a few pages back :laugh:

ona side note... mods do a fine, fine job keeping everything organized :)

:D .. sorry had to give it a try :D
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:03 am

NANNY RED wrote:Do you know what im gettin really pis,ssed off with all this , every fecking thread you go into its about why or he should of had a card,or why was he banned  its getin on me nerves .Silly little digs are getting thrown around in every thread . Im not being sarky here like , well i am but just keep it in general chat were those who want to read about the why an what nots of a person who should or have been banned can go there an read it af they want to ,

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Back on topic folks

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion