Wrexham vs liverpool - The season's back

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:43 pm

Boss innit? :D
jonnymac1979

Postby DavvaMak » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:32 am

just reading thru the comments on youtube about that vid and someone mentions the guy in the red liverpool shirt around 1:10 is a ringer jan molby, it does look like him.

guy in red shirt kisses the badge
large guy in white euro top
"rambo" in red
DavvaMak

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:14 am

Result from BBC Sport

Liverpool 10 Anglesey Island 0

Torres 2, 13, 25, 36, 42, 53, 67, 76, 85, 90.

:wwww
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:12 am

Looks like he was slacking between the 43rd and 53rd minute.

Doesnt he know we paid a lotta dosh for 'im?  :laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:43 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Was a good day out.  Few pints and that, before and after the game.

One of our new songs I heard for the first time a couple of weeks ago was aired at Wrexham today.

LISTEN AND LEARN IT FOR WHEN YOU SIT AT ANFIELD because I predict this song will be big next season.

Second half was a bit shit, but clearly the senior players on show in the first half dominated (Sissoko and Pennant).

Don't get too excited though.  A poor indication today of what lies ahead.  It was as good as a training session at best in my opinion, but top marks to the young lad who took his hat-trick extremely well.

I think the song needs to be qualified as best centre midfield in the world, but I guess that wouldn't fit with the tune.
JoeTerp

Postby daxy1 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:52 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Was a good day out.  Few pints and that, before and after the game.

One of our new songs I heard for the first time a couple of weeks ago was aired at Wrexham today.

LISTEN AND LEARN IT FOR WHEN YOU SIT AT ANFIELD because I predict this song will be big next season.

Second half was a bit shit, but clearly the senior players on show in the first half dominated (Sissoko and Pennant).

Don't get too excited though.  A poor indication today of what lies ahead.  It was as good as a training session at best in my opinion, but top marks to the young lad who took his hat-trick extremely well.

i love the song cant wait to get to the kop cheers jonnymac

:buttrock

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby redmikey » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:59 pm

things from yesterday

hobbs will be pushing for a place soon

palleta won't

mikk roque is a monster a giant amongst boys at the moment

we have alot of youth that won't come threw

wrexham do a good balti pie

rafa wears jeans pre season and dos'nt shave (scruffy boss)

pennant looks good against wrexham

momo hasn't learnt  to pass in the holidays
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby redmikey » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:11 pm

daxy1 wrote:

i love the song cant wait to get to the kop cheers jonnymac

:buttrock

cool song
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:07 pm

Just wanted to add to this thread something I noticed yesterday.  Has no place in football but I'm telling it anyway.

Was with a couple of my mates in the Wrexham Wetherspoons, about a five minute walk from the ground.  About 14:30pm yesterday afternoon, a few songs started.

"I'd rather be a paki than a Manc."  (No apologies for the racist word, I had to listen to this garbage first hand, so if you're offended reading it, try and think aobut it from my perspective listening to it...)

"Fuck off Chelsea FC, you aint got no history etc..." (They clearly didn't know any other Liverpool songs...)

"Who's that lying on the runway, who's that dying in the snow..."

Fucking sickened me.  They can't have been real fans, just a bunch of fucking inbreds.  Made me and my mates embarassed to be associated with supporting the same club as such fucking dickheads.  Fucking grown men in thier forties some of them, all at the bar chanting these songs. 

And this is the best bit, you know the way kids are let in pubs these days (much to my fucking disagreement on that point as well), oh yes, THE KIDS WERE JOINING IN THE MUNICH AND RACIST SONGS!!!!

Fucking inbred pricks.

Having said that, was a good day out and see you there next year.  I won't let them spoil my day out.  Any of you pricks I'm referring to (if you're reading) I just hope that you try that shit at Anfield next time you're there and see where it lands you.
jonnymac1979

Postby stmichael » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:17 am

stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby JoeTerp » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:02 pm

who wore number 2 against Wrexham?
JoeTerp

Postby dada » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:40 pm

Martin Hansen is a good goalkeeper..
dada

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion