Voronin - I'll be back at liverpool next season

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:27 am

redbeergoggles wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
GOAT wrote:.....Right I'm off

F.uckers

:D

were are you going , if your goin anywhere near the fiveways get us some curry sauce an chips from the chippy there :laugh:

The chippy I miss the most is Albert and Jeans Park Rd ,the barbecue ribs are special ,and the spring rolls .....

Im starving now Nan wheres this chippy in Netherley ? Its not the one in Naylorsfield next door to Hughie's is it

NO its not the one opposite st Cyrals in not in Naylorsfieldi its  the one at the end of  Wood lane past the legion were the bus terminus is,

But the best chippy of all time is the one on the corner of Melrose rd , in Kirkdale, Absolutly gorgeous, everything in there  :laugh: Always in there before the match :nod
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:32 am

bigmick wrote:Grabbed off another thread :laugh: , but how much would Voronin be worth if we cashed in and say sold him to a German club  ???

2 spring rolls,  2 sweet and an sour chickens with noodles,about 10 shu mais an a portion of barbeque spare ribs, an ill throw a number 49 in there for good will, ,  :laugh: if he gets himself off to the barbers someone might be interested
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redbeergoggles » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:38 am

NANNY RED wrote:
redbeergoggles wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
GOAT wrote:.....Right I'm off

F.uckers

:D

were are you going , if your goin anywhere near the fiveways get us some curry sauce an chips from the chippy there :laugh:

The chippy I miss the most is Albert and Jeans Park Rd ,the barbecue ribs are special ,and the spring rolls .....

Im starving now Nan wheres this chippy in Netherley ? Its not the one in Naylorsfield next door to Hughie's is it

NO its not the one opposite st Cyrals in not in Naylorsfieldi its  the one at the end of  Wood lane past the legion were the bus terminus is,

But the best chippy of all time is the one on the corner of Melrose rd , in Kirkdale, Absolutly gorgeous, everything in there  :laugh: Always in there before the match :nod

Oh I know the one ,in my younger days travelling up to my birds I would fall asleep on the 79 and end up at the terminus, shot to bits and with serious munchies   :D
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:50 am

NANNY RED wrote:
bigmick wrote:Grabbed off another thread :laugh: , but how much would Voronin be worth if we cashed in and say sold him to a German club  ???

2 spring rolls,  2 sweet and an sour chickens with noodles,about 10 shu mais an a portion of barbeque spare ribs, an ill throw a number 49 in there for good will, ,  :laugh: if he gets himself off to the barbers someone might be interested

Don't forget the prawn crackers  :laugh:
LFC2007

Postby bigmick » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:52 am

LFC2007 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

Don't forget the prawn crackers  :laugh:

No we've really got to stop this tendency to price our players out of the market IMHO.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:11 am

He's better than many are suggesting.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:32 am

Didn't he tear up the Bundesliga?  :D
LFC2007

Postby aCe' » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:39 am

ONLY IN THE VORONIN THREAD...
hes so sht he got people talking about curry and spring rolls...
Cant see him having a major impact next year... hes no better than the likes of Shola Ameobi and Marlon King... If we can cash in now for 5-6 mill while his stocks are still up i think we should, dont think we will but it would make sense if we did... If he sticks around for next season and has a disappointing one then we'd probably get a million or two tops for him, that would be besides missing out on someone who could have potentially done better in his role...
Ofcourse theres always the chance he'd surprise us all and score some vital goals and make a telling contribution to our title bid.... but imo its too big a gamble and the chances of that happening are pretty slim...

Wouldnt mind him being 3rd choice though...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:48 am

As it's been locked, Lando's thread in general chat :laugh: :laugh: You really couldn't make it up if you tried  :laugh:
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:52 am

darn... didnt get the chance to vote.... :(

i see BabBobs still in the thread tallying the votes  :D  ... Hopefully he'll get in touch with AlexG sometime soon to tell him what the forum has decided...

was always going to be a close call between:
- The syphilis he caught from his grandad has damaged his brain.
- He is a c*nt with all the charm of a soiled Glastonbury sh*tter.
Last edited by aCe' on Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:00 am

Well I wouldn't have voted as there was no "others" option (and I could think of a few on this occasion) but my favourite two of the available options were:

"He is a c*nt with all the charm of a soiled Glastonbury sh*tter."

"The syphilis he caught from his grandad has damaged his brain."

Can't decide once and for all which is my favourite, but I can't help thinking that none of the options are actually on the money as to why he doesn't seem to like Lando.
Last edited by bigmick on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:02 am

N'gog will be better than Voronin, he's clearly the next Henry :D
SupitsJonF

Postby bigmick » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:02 am

It seems there is concensus that those two were the "best" anyway.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:07 am

:laugh:
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:57 am

I'm sorry are people genuinely confused why someone would have a dislike to Lando?
heimdall

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion