Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

United fan base

Yes
95%
No
5%

Total votes : 62

Postby laza » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:14 am

As for the two No votes, I just like to say Roy and Rafa, let it go let it go :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:36 am

Benny The Noon wrote:So is that a yes or no your glad to have him back as manager .

As someone who Dalglish was instrumental in influencing to become a fan in the first place, it's obviously great to see him back in a foremost position of the club. As I said before, I'd have sacked Benitez this time last year and brought him in.

However, as for "fans" being "united", which is the question being asked...that remains to be seen.
tonyeh

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:56 am

its a massive YES from me, people shouldnt worry too much about him being out of the game for so long, its not like he`s been hiding in the cupboard all this time, he`s been very much involved at the club and has been working at the academy so will know which players straight away that are coming through.

plus Sammy is still there and the appointment of Steve Clarke gives him everything he`ll need to do the job.

he`s only been in the job 3 days and he`s turned this place into shangri-la so the premiership should be a piece of pi$$ :D
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Boocity » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:19 am

I think its a bit weird having everyone agree with each other, its not normal on this forum
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:22 am

So another No enters the fray but doesnt actually state why - more :censored: takers i guess then
Benny The Noon

Postby andy_g » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:24 am

what's the point of starting the poll and asking the question if you only want 'yes' votes and get miffed if someone votes 'no'?

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:28 am

andy_g wrote:what's the point of starting the poll and asking the question if you only want 'yes' votes and get miffed if someone votes 'no'?

Not miffed by the no's mate more miffed that they vote then dont post to say why - just like all the other guys who have voted .
Benny The Noon

Postby akumaface » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:36 am

I voted yes as i can sense that we haven't felt this positive in the last couple of years. At least now that the players has regain their pride and although it was only one game but already can see the difference in efforts. I don't think it is hard to manage tactically. THe difficult part is the man managing skill. It is by no means we can win every game from now on but it is a start. There was no better choice than Kenny to be as the caretaker. No one would have the same effect it has who can unite all LFC fan (except the two silent no in which i can guess one but not the other haha) without even the need to say a word. Really glad the Roy experiment is over.
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby Kenny Kan » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:33 am

One word, three letters, two vowels and one consonant...

YES
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby andy_g » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:37 am

Kenny Kan wrote:One word, three letters, two vowels and one consonant...

YES

can't believe you've announced yourself to the forum with a basic grammatical error.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:45 am

andy_g wrote:

YES

can't believe you've announced yourself to the forum with a basic grammatical error.

Lawyered!!!

For the record I said yes, well I typed yes, well I clicked the box saying yes, well it was more of a circle thing
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:48 am

andy_g wrote:

YES

:laugh:
Benny The Noon

Postby lakes10 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:49 am

i have voted yes.....for now, with this team i would like the chance to vote again in ten games time.

i feel i need to make my point again, the team needs a lot of work, new players. if that dont happen i fear there will be calls for kenny to go.

if the results are right then he should be given a two year contract ofther the next ten games.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:14 am

What's with the ten games stuff ? Seen you mention it a few times now . He is here for rest of season - not ten games .
Benny The Noon

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:19 am

Kenny Kan wrote:One word, four letters, two vowels and two consonants...

DOPE

Fixed
:;):
Thommo's perm

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion