Fans united. - Together we will win.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redcelt » Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:41 pm

Hello There L.F.C Fans,
I post this message to ask you all to help us in our hour of need. Wrexham F.C.s Ground, The Racecourse is under threat. Our home and your reserves home is going to be knocked down if our chairman has his way. We are desperate for support off bigger clubs such as yourselves to help highlight the grave situation we find ourselves in and as we are neighbours and have an affinity with your great club I am here asking for your help.  To cut a very long story short, our chairman Alex Hamilton, bought the club about 2 years ago and the outgoing chairman left us as a gift, the right to stay and play football at the racecourse for an annual rent of £1 a year. A couple of weeks after hamilton purchased the club Wrexham f.c bought the freehold to the land that the racecourse sits on for £300,000. A few hours later hamilton transferred this freehold into a new company of his for £1. This means now that he is the landlord and tenant. On july the 21st this year he gave the club 12 months to vacate the racecourse as the land it sits on with planning permission is worth 10 million. He has not attempted to find us a suitable home and fully intends to evict us next july. Hamilton has always said that he is trying to save our club but has not put any money in. Sorry he has put money in then taken it back as pieces of land TWICE! He has been publicly called an asset stripper by his own managing director! Thats how bad things are. I could go on for hours with the details but I wont, I am here to ask for your help and join us in our campaign to oust this crettin from our club. You can help by signing our petition at http://www.petitiononline.com/WREXHAM/petition.html or taking a look at our message board www.red-passion.com and being a mennace to one of our many targets that we have. Or if you are feeling generous you can help us by donating to our supporters trust at www.wst.org.uk
Please try to help our small club in any way you can.
Thanks a lot guys, please drop a line on our messager board your always welcome.... On the 29th of January the match between Wrexham and Doncaster is being organised as a Fan's United game so any fans wearing there teams shirt is most welcome please try to attend.

Click the attached file to see the entrance to hammiltons plush house in hale barns altrincham!!!
Best wishes and Thank you.     
FANS UNITED  :)
redcelt

Postby taff » Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:01 pm

Ok dude will do.

Will send the details to Cardiff forums as well :)
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:21 pm

signed mate, good luck. :)
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:58 pm

Signed, good luck dude, I think that the FA should be involved some how as this shouldn't be allowed :angry:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:21 am

I'm in. Hope you get rid of that Hamilton w*nker.

:cool: Woollyback
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion